Baby Messer ***possible spoliers***

And so fitting for the spawn of this unholy union. :lol: ;)

I kind of hope they have a boy. It would be nice to see him named after Louie!

Or after Flack!

If they name their baby after Flack, that would be so freakin' cute! You know that would be all Danny. Lindsay would wake up and be like, "What the hell, Danny, you named our baby Don?" and Flack would be all like, "Score one for me, Monroe." :lol:

I think it would be a good way for Danny to show how much Flack means to him. Flack has always been there for Danny but we don't get to see Danny be there for Flack ever; so why not name the kid after him?

To be honest, I really haven't given this baby much thought. Boy or girl, it makes no difference to me, and neither does the name. I fully expect there to be a couple of episodes with some sort of baby danger storyline, but other than that I'm hoping it stays in the background as much as possible.

I feel the same way. I just pray to every diety possible that the word "Montana" will not come into play even as a joke. I may vomit if that happens.

That's why I'm hoping it's not a girl. I just feel like it's more likely to go down the silly cliche fanfic route even more than it already has if it's a girl.

Also if it's a girl we'll get the, "You're so beautiful and sweet. Just like your mommy," load of crap. :gag while :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm rooting for a boy, too.

good lord i;m hoping for a boy, and to be named after no one...i know i mentioned aiden, but is just cringe worthy sometimes..yes it could pull a character out of the blck hole, but yea i don't see that happening.

the scary thing is i know a guy named montana....uh tie a ribbon round my neck throw me off a bridge....

i hope they handle it like they handle Lindsay Willows, shes there, but shes not....that kinda thing.

and come on a little boy being a bit of a handful...danny flies off the handle...like father like son...?

If it is a boy---> i will cringe because Danny won't remember Ruben

If it is a girl----> Danny will call her "Little Montana" or anything for that matters and i will cringe anyway:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

What about twins?:guffaw:

But please, not the "i am giving birth to this baby now" scene:shifty: Get Discovery Channel. It's educational and less painful:guffaw:

I 'd rather a girl. And Hannah sounds as a very nice name:bolian:

Debbs:thumbsup:

Oh my goodness, if we get twins I would be kinda weirded out. Can you say cliche?--Maybe that's not the right word. Fan-fictiony comes to mind, though.

I do have to say that I like the name Hannah for a girl. I guess anything but Aiden (sorry, I just don't want them to name their kid that) or Montana would be okay with me...maybe.

Whatever the gender, I don't want them naming their kid something ridiculously out there--but I don't think the writers would do that...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG! I must have missed something, Danny and Lindsey are having a baby together! The world just keeps getting better and better!

I think it will be a good idea for the two. I'm kind of hoping they will call the baby Aiden Messer (after Aiden Burn). :)

I don't like the idea of naming the baby (or any other baby) after someone. As a second name maybe, but I think a name should be unique and parents shouldn't give their child a name in honor of somebody else.
A child should be special and not be used to keep alive the memory of anyone. It just doesn't feel right in my opinion.

I think Danny and Lindsay will have a boy, but I really don't care as long as it's healthy.
I don't have any idea for a name for the baby, but I hope it won't be a too exotic one.

I have this theory. If the name of the baby (hopefully a girl in my eyes) began with an M, then his or her initials would be M&M!!!
I like, Madeleine and Matilda (Maddie for short)

I have this theory. If the name of the baby (hopefully a girl in my eyes) began with an M, then his or her initials would be M&M!!!
I like, Madeleine and Matilda (Maddie for short)

I do like those names, but if TPTB goes that direction I will assume they have given up every shred of dignity and credibility they have remaining. :shifty:

Am I the only one that's worried this kid will end up with the nickname "Boom"?:lol:
Dude seriously that's not even funny! I pray to God that doesn't happen it :rolleyes: :guffaw:

You know Danny will just HAVE to say "Boom" at least once as he's describing the birth to Flack:

"Then Boom! There he was, all wrinkled and screaming. It was amazing!"

He's gonna say it, so he just might call the kid "Boom" as a joke, or a nickname! :shifty:

My little cousin was "Bump" for a while because that is what my aunt told her elder child that the baby was before she was born.

Back