**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't recall him ever mentioning a brother. Tim was Speedle's first name. I can't really see them using that particular name for someone related to Ryan just because of the whole thing with Eric feeling that Ryan took Speed's place.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ I heard that rumor a while back. I have no clue where it came about, but it's not true. He's never said it. Unless there was some episode in season 5 I haven't seen, but as far as I know, the race car driving brother does not exist.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Seriously, a race car driving brother? Wherever did that come from? :lol: I've never heard that before.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

lol, I saw it on the Miami wiki thing. I rarely go on there because there's crap like that and it's the most difficult page in the world to navigate!

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ I've never heard of that before either, although that would have been cool if it were true. :p However, since the Ryan's family/past topic - which is really interesting - was brought up in the Ryan thread, feel free to continue it there until we get some more substantial spoilers about it to discuss in here. ;)

I've just been reading up on 'Target Specific', apparently Kyle is doing a little more than cleaning in the morgue. According to what I found, he actually helps break part of the case in some fashion while helping Tara. Whether or not they keep that in the episode is to be determined but a lot were wondering if he was just taking out the garbage or if TPTB had something else in mind.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

See? Kyle breaking part of the case is a little bit too much for him :lol:. Though, I would really enjoy it ;).

IDK, but I read he'll be in the morgue even before, in 7x17 when part of a ceiling, from the crime scene, falls on Tara, Calleigh and the dead body injurying Tara.
    If I'm not mistaken, there will Tara's replacement with Kyle annoying him. I think it would be interesting to see how it will be played out and if that's his first episode as Tara's assistant :p

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I would have loved to have him around even without him working at MDPD...you know, showing that our CSIs have their private life, showing up sometimes to say hi to daddy or H going to visit...it would have made the characters more human, there is nothing else for them beside work in this way...

8. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Hmm...maybe I'll like the assistant more than Tara? I'm sorry...I just dont like her:p

You see, that's just cruel. Hasn't Calleigh been through enough? No. Let's just drop a ceiling on her head and see if she can take it.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well obviously being run off into a canal, being almost run over, being kidnapped, her firarms lab destroyed and her ending up into a hospital (in coma) because of an ihanlation...well it wasn't enought for TPTB :lol:.
    Seriously, I do think there must be a reason for it and I'd love to know it just to confirm my doubts on Calleigh ;)

Anyway I agree with Lu ;. It would be really nice to see some family moments with H and his kid. Guess it's pretty impossible to have something good like this on Miami :p

10. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I can understand it would be really far from the solving crime thing, but there are so many things that went far from that lately...so...why not?;)

Tara is not that bad, of course Alexx is the best;) but I wanna give this girl a chance, I can understand she has to wear really big shoes and she is nice after all...

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I have to admit it. So far, I do like Tara and I do enjoy her with our team.
    Obviously her bonding with the others won't be that great it used to be with Alexx in the morgue, but she's good, IMO.
    She's a good M.E. though she doesn't talk with the victims (that's the only difference I can see with Alexx, for now :p).
    So far she didn't do anything wrong and I do think lots of people kinda hate her because previous spoiler talked about a possible triangle Calleigh/Eric/Tara (that's how most of peole were hated by shippers :lol:)
    As you can notice there's no triangle (thank god for it) and Tara is as good as a normal person ;)

But, I have to say, she'll never be like Alexx in my heart. Alexx will be n.1 M.E. of Miami even if right now she's a M.D. taking care of the livings;)

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, whether she wants in Eric's pants or not it doesn't matter to me, I just can't really get a good feel for her. It's nothing about Alexx being gone, I just can't get used to her being so young & pulling off this 'Doogie Howser' image. Maybe it's the actor, maybe it's the character...maybe it's her 'Im brilliant & I know it' attitude....I don't know, lol.

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Of course, everyone of us has their opinion and thank God for that! I struggled to get used to her, I can't say I'm used yet maybe, because Alexx has been there for six years and was a really loving character, seeing her in this ep will be natural for me because I have to get acquanted to the idea that she is gone yet but, you know, I won't close the door to Tara...I didn't like Ryan at the beginning because I wanted my Speedle back, now he is one of my favorite characters, first of all because Jonathan Togo is a great actor. I gave him a chance and he showed me he deserved it...;)

Does anyone have some news about this ceiling collapsing in ep 7x17? I have still some doubts about this thing...I can't really take it in...too much for Calleigh for her own good in my opinion!:confused:

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Did anyone catch the promo for the one with P. Diddy? The CTV promo was a bit vague. A witness for the trial has disappeared with H questioning Diddy's character about his connection to it. Looks like Calleigh's in court as well as Eric with Diddy. Ryan assaults Diddy's client which results in charges laid by Diddy against him, causing H to ask Ryan for his gun and badge.

Great, can they give Ryan a part which doesn't involve him assaulting someone and getting suspended once again? I think I"ve lost count how many fist fights he's been in and being reprimanded! But I'm sure he'll be quickly cleared before we can blink.

I'm sure the CBS/extended promo will provide more info. If this is supposed to be a 2 parter, I surely hope it will be an exciting one!

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh come on! They're taking Ryan's badge and gun again? This is getting annoying! I didn't see that on our promo here in the US.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.