**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Man! I really hope someone puts up the CTV promo! The US one only has them kinda yelling at each other..sorta. Hard to explain because it went by so fast. I found the US one on youtube though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5RDSoXRx8

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Wow...I can't wait to watch the extended promo. Is this the episode where Eric gets arrested at the end or am I jumping ahead?

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You're getting a little ahead of yourself. That happens in 716.;)

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for clearing that up! :thumbsup:

5. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

It did go really fast. Thanks for the link!:)

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Tv Guide mega Minute talked about an upcoming episode that I think is target specific...

link

7. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

AHG! THEY'RE TAKING RYANS BADGE AND GUN AGAIN?!

Can't they have him kidnapped or something?
    Puh-leeazee.

8. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Cant they give the guy a break?! It seems the CTV promo has a lot of storyline in it...CBS really didnt have too much of one.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Anyone know if the CTV promo has been posted anywhere yet?

10. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I've been looking around for it...but nothing yet :p...Someone usually records it and posts it on youtube, but I havn't seen it yet.

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:rolleyes: Oh god, what a joke! And here I thought Frank would be the one doing David Lee Smith's dialogue and scenes in that episode. Horatio already got to do scenes meant for Stetler in the ep with Reggie the cop, when he took his gun and badge, and then Ryan got to question Eric just like how Stetler would've in "Deluca Motel." So I figured it would be Frank's turn in the Diddy ep. Guess not.

I like a good romance as well as anyone, but I stopped watching Miami because of the show having such a narrow focus this season, and such noticable corner-cutting.

TPTB, where is David Lee Smith???

Maybe Natalia will get to do Rebecca Nevin's role and be the one who clears him!

12. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

You know, it is not necessarily IAB that takes the gun and badge. In fact, a superior or supervisor can and should remove the person from the case or from duty and not wait until IAB comes in. It was H's place as a superior to releave Reggie and it was H's place as a supervisor to releave Eric. H was doing his job.

13. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Poor Ryan, I feel bad for him....

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

But that's not the way it went in "Burned," and it's not the way things have been depicted in all the past seasons. I'm going by the way things have happened before on the show, not in real life. Whether H would be the one in a real life crime lab in Miami who does the firing or puts someone on leave without IAB's involvement, who knows. But on this show, whenever there's been these situations that come up with members of the team, Stetler comes onto the scene. That's the way it's always gone. So to have everyone else suddenly start doing Stetler's things comes across as ridiculous to me. And makes me a seasons 1-6 fan only.

Me too. Even though this happening to him should have meant that I would get to see David Lee Smith again. But I wanted Stetler to become more of a good guy anyway.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Makes me wonder if David Lee Smith is working on another project or something. I kinda like Stetler he makes for a refreshing change of scenery every once in a while. I wonder though if they will let Ryan stay and work a desk job or will have to leave completely as before?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.