**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Well, it would be nice to have something good happen to Ryan, but if he just got a promotion or something it would last quicker than that fight!

Maybe if they could just show us a tiny glimpse at his personal life? Like who the heck are his parents? Or is he an alien with no family except a niece somewhere out there?

Ooo! I know! He could rescue the niece or something! That would be cool. Then we could have heroism AND angst! YES!!!!!!!!!

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Actually,it would depend on how TPTP worked with a promotion story.There seems to be a promotion grid that you need to follow for a promotion(test,competencies,etc,) so actually ,that storyline could be longer than the fight scene.
    I'm starting to think he doesn't have any family and he just raised himself,perhaps he is an alien.It would be nice to know a little of his personal life other than he had a gambling problem and OCD which seems to have all but disappeared.What are his hobbies,etc? What are his thoughts on anything?

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

We know that he has parents (who are leaving him their lawnmower in their will :lol: ), an Uncle Ron and a niece who by now should be around 14-15 years old. And since he's got a niece, he's gotta have at least one sibling out there somewhere. :lol: I think he and one of the others should get called out to a crime scene (preferably the other CSI would be Horatio or Calleigh since I generally like their scenes with Ryan) and the vic would turn out to be maybe Ryan's uncle, one of his parents or perhaps his sibling.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL,I do actually know he has(or had) parents,we just never hear about them,like his family dropped off the face of the earth.I often wondered what his parent thought about his gambling,being fired ,etc.Did they offer any kind of support,did they disown him,do they get along?
    I like Calleigh's and Horatio's scenes with Ryan too.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I guess that would be one way to introduce a family member. I know one thing, Miami really doesnt bring too much family outside of the lab into the show. If there ever is family, they are usually brought to the lab, even erics mom was brought to the lab, eric didnt go to her house or anything. Only Calleigh would go to get her dad when he was drunk.

I hope we get something with Ryan though, or Natalia. We never really get much with them. Maybe we'll get some spoilers about something new coming up after 7.19. :)

I was looking at the season 7 schedule...and it looks like we might have 4 episodes in a row, that's if we dont get any more re-runs. It looks like 716, 717, 718, 719 are shown here as being together.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for the schedule.:)
    I know this show is about crimes, but I don't think it'd be so wrong if they show us more of their private life sometimes. They are normal people and they surely have life beyond the work.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I kind of wish they could have either put 7x15 ('Presumed Guilty') after the hiatus to air it with 7x16 ('Sink or Swim') or aired both of them before the hiatus so we get both Diddy episodes together. It's going to be a little odd for me to see Diddy's first episode before the hiatus and then wait forever to see the second one. Not that they're 'to be continued's but sometimes I forget where we left off. :lol:

It's great that the rest of them appear to be airing together though.

Did we have any other spoilers for 'Slayover' aside from the casting call? I know it has something to do with a crime taking place on a plane and drug smuggling but that one didn't actually have a plot description behind it.

This is what, the 5th episode of Miami involving a plane? :lol:

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Crime taking place on a plane? Didn't we already have that once during the franchise this season on CSI: NY in "Turbulence"? :rolleyes:

9. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I got the impression that Ryan's family didn't live in Miami. I thought that his cousin or sibling that has the daughter (Ryan's niece) and also Rayn's parents were all living some where else. I thought that only the uncle lived in Miami.
    I thought that the uncle was very old (maybe great uncle) and had gone a little senile so that even though he had been a safe cracker, he went and locked himself on the roof.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA I wish we could meet Uncle Ron. I just imagine him being totally goofy.

A while back Eva LaRue said something about meeting Ryan's family. I don't know if that was twisted around to what "And They're Offed" was or not. She also said we would meet someone from her past...I wonder if that's going to happen since we've barely seen her at all this season?

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Even if we didn't actually meet them,there could be some mention of Ryan's family. I live away from my family too,but we make use of the phone.Several times a year one or more of us make use of a plane.I'm sure "And They're Offed" was what Eva was referring too and there were changes made to the original idea,and that will be it for Ryan's character this season.
    I would be totally surprised if any thing happens with Eva this season,and I think it's a shameful waste of her character.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think Uncle Ron is supposed to be that old cause they had asked that Ron guy of Rolling stones (last name won't come to me at the moment) to play the role, but he turned it down. Jonathan is supposedly a huge stones fan. :lol: That was probably before Crime Wave though. They probably were going to originally show him in Crime Wave, but when that guy turned the role down, they decided not to even show Uncle Ron. I got the impression that Uncle Ron wasn't senile, but perhaps drunk. :lol:

13. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Actually they asked the Ron guy if he wanted to be play uncle Ron about 2 years ago between season 5 and 6. I was thinking that maybe Ryan's parents live in Boston because thats where he went to college. Also i heard in one episode that Ryan mentioned he has a brother name Tim whose a pro sports car racer. anyone know episode he mentioned that:confused:

14. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

hi people, i'm new to this thread, but i've been a csi miami addict for the past three years. i was watching cold case today, and during the comercials, i saw a csi miami trailer. i though that it was a normal one until what eric said at the very end after he put the watch on calleigh. in the promo on youtube, he said that she needs to get through this, and that she has to. but on the one during cold case, he said that he can't imagine his life without her,:hugegrin: so now i am totally freaking out. just wanted to know if anybody else caught this cause your probably all watching the super bowl...

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Hello :)

Yea, this one has been talked about and freaked out about over. Come to the 'Smoke Gets in Your Csis' thread if you want to talk about the episode! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.