Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Yeah, you don't have what they have together and just up and forget about it. Something like that doesn't go away. I agree, Steph, what you said about him being a father figure for Lindsey. I think especially with her getting ready for college and if she decides to choose science as a major, she's going to need someone to turn to and besides Cath, who else better to help?

You know, when I see that second pic I can't help but think she's like, "Ok, I've whipped out mine, now whip out yours.":devil: And he's like, "Here?!":lol:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Exactly! Besides, those two can't be rid of each other that easily. Not to mention that Lindsey still needs her father figure. *sighs* But I still think that they have their husband and wife bantering over the phone since they just can't help themselves. *pokes TPTB* And don't even try to deny it!

3. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

I'm starting to get really confused on the forum even though I read the rules. I am afraid to post this now, haha. I don't know when it's okay to post again? I never had to abide by rules on other forums before but i'll do the best that I can to follow...

About how Cath and Gil are keeping in touch, yeah I honestly think that she's the only one that he talks to since he left; that makes things kind of positive in the Grillows fandom only because of how they obviously mean a lot to each other. I don't think that there's anyone else on that team that Gil really has shared the most with other than Catherine, same goes for her. It's just bound to be the perfect romance if the writers would just get that through their heads. They wrote the two to be completely healthy in their friendship and not so healthy with him and Sara. I still cannot understand why Gil had ended the relationship but decided to go back to her, unless he was thinking of putting the moves on Catherine again but got insecure.:guffaw:

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I totally agree with you, Lindsey needs her father figure, there is no way that Gil has just walked out of Lindsey and Cath's life for good. I bet they still have their cute little husband and wife calls over the phone... :adore: I'd love for us to get to see one of them sometime, it would be so cute, even just to hear them talk to one and other. :adore:

It's fine to post any time, as long as someone has posted after you. The only time you shouldn't post again is if less than 24 hours have passed and no one has posted after you.

Hope this helps,
    Steph.

5. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Okay, now i'm beginning to understand the rules a little more; I thought I was doing that but i'll make sure I know if it wasn't me that posted last. lol

I have another question for everyone that read that TV Guide Interview that had Marg and Billy on the cover. Over on the CBS boards, I am having people tell me that Billy was joking about how he wanted Gil to have his last scene with Catherine in an intimate way; how are all of you viewing that interview? From what I understood, he wasn't really joking, but saying that they never got together because he has a high respect and wouldn't want to put Catherine through any bad situations but WHAT could possibly go wrong in their relationship? That i'm not fully understanding...

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Personally, I think he was joking in a way, but then he wasn't...if that makes sense. He wants to see it like the rest of us. I think if it was ever brought up or suggested, he'd be all for it and Marg for that matter. The reason they've never got together is because everything that was wrong with him and Sara, is what he doesn't want to happen between him and Catherine. He has too much respect for her, to hurt her that way. Although, I'm with you, what could possibly go wrong?! I mean I'm sure they'd have their ups and downs, but they always make up.:)

7. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Well of course everyone on here knows what was wrong with Gil and Sara, rofl! But since he's out of CSI now, I would think it would be so much easier to pursue a relationship with someone that was once a co worker and not a co worker anymore, if that makes sense.
    I hope Billy is trying to say that Gil still has a thing for Cath though, that would make me feel all warm inside.:alienblush: They just have to do something, like a one nighter at least. omg:guffaw:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh! *smacks herself* Now that I think about it, that may have been the case... Gil's not the most confident when it comes to relationships so he may have been afraid of being rejected or he didn't want to risk his friendship with Cath. I wish that it didn't come down to this 'cause we know that she loves him. *nudges Gil* You know, it's not too late...

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You know, I kind of feel that way about both of them. I think they both have that insecurity. In a way, he thinks he's not good enough for her and she thinks she's not good enough for him, though it would probably never be admitted. The same thing is holding both of them back. They're content with the way things are between them. Although, I don't know how much more of a hint either need from each other because it's been in their looks and actions time and time again.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  10. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

It's sad that Gil isn't that confident when it comes to women, it really is. He is such a good man with such a sweet heart, I can't blame Sara for falling for him:eek:
    Hm, I am not sure if Catherine would be very insecure about that but I just know that she picks the worst men HAHAHA. That poor woman.
    Heck, no, it's not too late! :thumbsup:

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

He'll be back. They need each other.

I mean, let's face it - the man needs her help to dress himself...

[​IMG]

Also from Formalities, I love the scene where Gil is talking to himself and Catherine's all "Huh?" and he tells her about the new technique he's trying out. Her reaction:

[​IMG]

Cath: Yeah, I love you honey, but you're completely nuts.

About to jump each other in 5....4....3....

[​IMG]

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Awww, Formalities is the greatest!:adore: Her tying his tie (not to mention how close they're standing), telling him he needs a woman, having to give his speech, the way she looks at him when he's talking to himself and when she sees his glued tie...such 'husband and wife' moments.:luvlove:

I've always loved that pic from Strip Strangler. It's like they're just challenging the other to make their move. Closer....closer.......:devil:

13. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

lol, I was so excited when I finally saw that episode where Cath was tieing his tie! I just wasn't excited when that was the introduction to Sophie; wasn't that her name? haha I wanted more Cath/Gil action there. *sigh* It was so cute and he looked so good in that suit!
    Ah, i'm going to have to go and watch that episode again to remember that scene where he's talking to himself!
    Oh man, that scene is one of the best! Where they're both leaning over his desk; that would have been a perfect kiss! Especailly since there was some angst going on.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think that you're right about them being content with the way things are between them... they probably don't feel the need to define their relationship 'cause what they have just transcends words. They really are partners and that's probably the relationship that they cherish the most. Of course they wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize it so that ends up with a lot of words unsaid-- or maybe uncommunicated would be a better word 'cause of the looks and the couple telepathy that they're famous for... I think there probably waiting for the other to make a move first so that they wouldn't have to put themselves on the line for a progression that'll have a profound impact on them.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

So, considering they're both waiting for the other to make the first move, or they're both too nervous to change their relationship - what do you guys think would make their relationship change?

Would it be an event? Would it be just random?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.