**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Uh, someone stealing Calleigh's gun...he's not going to survive it! ;)
    I think she will struggle, she's not the one to let someone take her gun from her without a fight! :shifty:

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Oh, and if anyone has a way to post the extended promo for 7.14, please do! But I was thinking that there might not be one, based on the fact that most promos for CSI MIAMI after approx. 20 seconds, and this one was 30 seconds, like most extended. Oh, I'm excited! :thumbsup:

3. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

The eppy coming up with Calleigh and Eric looks good... I cannot wait for that. I also can not want for epsiode 19 (I am a huge Kyle fan). My question is when did he start working with Tara? I don't remember any of this?

4. CalleighEric

I think if you read spoilers for episodes after 7.14, he starts working there in one of them. I think it is either 7.15-7.17, but I'm not positive.

5. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

Really.....? I did not read any of the spoilers so I don't know I'll check it out.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Well, the promo only showed him jumping down, so it's possible she went down first. (Sorry if I said this whole thing earlier, but I can't remember). I think since Ryan's the dude, he's gonna jump down first and then like....catch Calleigh when she comes down. And she might have thrown the body down too, because I think it shows him carrying it on their way out of the house.

I think I really might have said all of this before, but I honestly can't remember!! There's so much about this episode it would take too long to go through all of it!

Well, I can always look up my posts, but then all this typing would be for nothing.

So if I have posted it before, then I'm reiterating! :)

7. CalleighEric

I cant keep track of what I've already said either :lol:...But does anyone know when 7.18 and 7.19 are going to air? Because I know 714, 715, 716, and 717 are all going to be in a row! (yeah! 4 epi's in a row:thumbsup:)

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

If we're frantic now, what will happen after the episode airs? This episode HAS to be good, because I've been waiting since like the middle of Nov last year for this and it's finally here. They better not let us down, or there'll be some upset perons in here. But I think that it's gonna be good, based on the spoilers, writer that likes EC and the promo. It just says it all.

I can't believe the week's almost done already?! The episde is almost around the corner...what if they give us a preview. AH! I'll die before MON!.....

9. Kassan

Kassan Victim

Finally!!! 4 in a row!:thumbsup:

10. Kassan

Kassan Victim

I have this feeling...
    I am sure there will be very good HH moments in this episode (714):thumbsup:...
    Still, i think the writers are gonna keep playing with us, until the season's finale.:brickwall:
    I hope not, but now... i'm not sure about nothing!...:confused:
    Please, tell me it is just my imagination:(

11. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I think they'll be together before the finale. I'm actually quite sure thanks to the other spoilers that are up. ;)

12. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

But Kyle is only 17. He won't be 18 until July! He can't work in the morgue until he is a legal adult.

A funeral home is different from the county morgue. There are a lot of legal stuff involved because the bodies at the morgue are not there to be preped for burial, they are evidence in a crime. A funeral home would just require the person to be able to have a job, in general 16. The county morgue would require the statues as a legal adult.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  13. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Hi Kyle Angel!
    I think I found it. (It took me forever!)
    Try the thread "CSI: Miami - Spoilers Reference Guide" then go to speed cochrane's post on 7.17 "Divorce Party" in the center of the post there is a highlighted "Here." This goes to another post by Delkolover.

Hmmmmm.
    I don't know what to think, but I'm very glad that we get Kyle back!

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

It's not like I am this huge fan of Kyle but having him around is always continuity. TPTB are working on the continuity thing this season and that makes me really happy.
    It's impossible to work in a county murgue at 17 in Italy. Actually It's quite impossible to find a job here :guffaw:, but that's another story! I don't know how it actually works in the USA, american people can maybe help me with that, but I think that you can work as an assistant if you are trying to pursuit the medical career or something like that...:confused:

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Maybe Kyle is doing work experience there? As someone wrote before he probably is only cleaning, stuff like that. And I suppose it helps, getting a job,when your Dad is super H, in charge of everyone in the Police Department!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.