**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

:lol: Yeah. I guess they could have SORAS'd him.

Still, is it just me or does 17 seem kind of young to be working in the morgue? I don't think I would want my son at 17 being around all that. But then maybe it will help him mature. I guess as long as he can handle it...... Wouldn't it be great to see him barfing over something. :p

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks,that's a great spoiler.I'm not a C/E, shipper but I'm one of those waiting for some closure so everyone can breathe and move on again.:)
    So I'm happy!

It sounds as if Ivan going to be causing big problems even though he's behind bars.
    As far as Kyle being too young to work at the morgue,my brother did that in high school( he cleaned).He worked at a funeral home after that and loved doing both.It's not really too young and he'll learn some responsibility.

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Aw! I'm glad someone around Eric and Calleigh is noticing their attraction! How sweet! I can't wait for that part! :)

Maybe this mob story will be more interesting because the entire team is in danger and not just H.

I hope the Kyle thing plays out well. If they aren't careful it has the potential to turn out really weird. I'm keeping my hopes up.

I hope this is an exciting episode!

Thanks for the spoilers! This board would be totally dead without you!

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Loving, loving 7.19 :)

You know I'm actually surprised this Russian guy is sticking around for so long cause I really thought this was going to be Ron Saris comes back from the dead to hunt H and family season. But the russian storyline is being quite developed.

Cool thing that the pictures come up again and that Natalia and H are included.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for these spoilers delkolover :thumbsup:

Well...as much as I hate E/C, I would be more than happy to see a possible closure of their story ;). It's about time to end all this "will they want to be together or not??" ;)

I still don't get the whole Kyle working for Tara, gosh he's too young!!!
    It's like having a 18 years old guy being an MD :rolleyes:

There's one thing I'm looking forward to...Calleigh's attack, do you have any idea how it will be?? :confused:

Anyway I love the idea of Natalia's picture, it was about time to include her as well.

6. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

OMG!! I just saw the promo, i cannot wait to see the ep!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so suprised to see Calleigh in a hospital bed, i was not expecting that at all.
    I hope to hear "i love you" or something from Eric b/c i doubt we will from Calleigh it she has trouble speaking but i guess she could whisper it, otherwise im just gonna go crazy :lol:.
    Aww i can imagine Ryan feeling guilty, i never thought for one second that he jumped out the attic first and left her there, there must be a reason why he did that, he would never do something to hurt her.
    As for Eric beeing mad at Ryan i can imagine him doing that but thats just the way he is when it comes to Calleigh but you never know... Im so excited to see Alexx, ive missed her so much ;)

And thanks for the spoilers on 719 delkolover ;) It sounds great!!
    And does that mean that Eric and Calleigh are definatly together then? :p

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks so much for all the spoilers. :D I love to see this thread buzzing with excitement.

The scene with Ryan telling Eric he knows about his attraction to Calleigh reminds me of season 2 when Eric said to Calleigh "We're CSIs, I mean if we can't figure out there's something going on between two people..."

I'm glad that they're actually forwarding the Eric/Calleigh thing. And with the return of the Russian mob, continuity seems to be plastered all over this season. :)

Speaking of continuity, Kyle's still working at the morgue. Eh...as long as he doesn't have a sudden epiphany and decides he wants to be like Papa!H and become a cop in the next couple of episodes, I'm good. Not that it's a bad idea but y'know... :p

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  8. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

i have to say this has to be the best season yet and thanks:thumbsup: for the spoilersfor ep 719 i can't wait:lol:

9. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Where'd you read this? I've been on the C/E thread freaking out..Is this on the internet?

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm guessing that Delkolover got this from where ever she gets her super secret spoilers (try saying that three times fast) from. I'm just grateful she's willing to share them with us...;)

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I know he certainly seems too young, but in actuality, he's not. My best friend worked in a morge just last summer, doing exactly what greatfan mentioned - cleaning. She was seventeen. I doubt Kyle will be doing anything other than cleaning. That would be kind of weird. It would be weird if Kyle was actually working with a body. Hopefully the writers don't mess up the storyline!

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Ok, I'm very confused with this scene too, but the strange thing is, will Calleigh go save this girl without any backup? I mean, that's something not usual. But maybe Calleigh wants to break some rules :p

From what I heard form the spoilers that girç, Megan, will be attacked by a member of the russian mob but she has the change to call 911, so Calleigh runs for her [this wont be in the start of the episode, I think, so maybe Calleigh know this girl], she's in the place, she's looking for the girl holding her gun, suprisely the guy attack her from behind, she falls, the guy can pick up her guns and runs while Calleigh stills in the ground, then she realize she can't get the guy so goes check out the girl and calls 911 with a very pissed off face b/c someone took her gun :lol:
    That was only my imagination talking :guffaw:

I would LOVE see Calleigh's kicking his ass :rolleyes:

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Actually that is not how it happens :lol:

Cal does go back to scene to investigate and the Russian guy goes back to the house b/c he apparently forgot something and surprises Cal and somehow ends up fleeing with her gun. I really didn't see how he attacks her, I just saw that he did and stole her gun.

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This looks so exciting!!! Thanks so much!!

I think Kyle is around 16-17 years old.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:shifty: The suspect fleeing with her gun :shifty:. I mean the attack must be pretty violent for Calleigh not being able to hold her gun.
    After all, she's Bullet Girl. I just can't see anyone attacking her and fleeing with her gun, unless she's injured or he knocks her hand down as they did in "Stand Your Ground" :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.