**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:wtf: Haven't I said enough?

Jesus please let me be able to watch this episode, cause if i don't I'll have a melt down and no one knows what mine are like... Amen...

OMG!!!!!!!! The promos were sooo amazing and good job to CBS! Let's give them a round of applause... Did anyone think about the time line?

As in:
~ a woman calls in
~Cal and Ryan check the attick
~someone shoot and torches the place
~the two escape wid da body, with difficuly of course
~Eric and H. check out the debris left over at the house
~evidence, collected from house and Cal gets it from Tara
~interrogation wid Cal and Eric
~then the 'can't breathe scene'
~ambulance, hospital, Alexx and Eric over her sleeping body

(i came up with that by analysing two promos, and spoilers)

Having watched this promo four times today....Here are my assumptions.

I'm agreeing with the group as far as Ryan feeling guilty. Especially when he sees her in that hospital bed. Great character bonding moment. :) Eric being mad at Ryan is also likely, as Eric always seems to do that when it comes to Calliegh....it doesn't matter who it is.

I know one thing, there better be a saying of 'I love you' from both of them by the end of this episode or I am going to scream! :scream:

What I'm curious about is the extent of Ryan's injuries...if he did in fact breathe the same air as Calliegh, that would be interesting if he was displaying simular symptoms (and by interesting I really mean I would be on the verge of tears screaming "Not Ryan too AHHHHHH!!!")

This is going to be a very exciting episode thats for sure!! :)

What I'm curious about is the extent of Ryan's injuries...if he did in fact breathe the same air as Calliegh, that would be interesting if he was displaying simular symptoms (and by interesting I really mean I would be on the verge of tears screaming "Not Ryan too AHHHHHH!!!")

This is going to be a very exciting episode thats for sure!! :)
I'd be surprised if he is injured at all. Even falling from the hole in the floor of the attic to the ground, I doubt much'll happen to him, mostly because it's supposed to be about Calleigh. :rolleyes: In my case, I'd be more like "Yaaaay Ryan's injured!" :lol:

Ryan may not be injured to the extent Calleigh is because he may come down first (I doubt that he falls through so much as he lowers himself through).
It would make sense that way she could pass the body down to him and then he could help her down. This puts Calleigh up in the attic with the insulation longer. Thus, more exposure time means greater risk to her health.

heres a nice little thought looking at that promo like a million times i had been talking to a friend and on the ctv promo at the 0.20 second mark a person has a bottle of something with a handle pouring it on the floor so maybe the fire was lit using a chemical as a accelerant and maybe thats why she cant breathe cos she has breathed in something toxic? maybe im just adding to the speculation anyways so freaking happy and cant wait bring it on already yay!!

Last edited:
Ep 719 "Target Specific"

Most of the good and relevant points have already been posted by someone who got it from spoiler tv so I am not going to regurgitate all of here.

Some of the things that weren't mentioned in those spoilers were that the pics we saw being snapped of the team at the end of 713 come into play in this ep when Ryan and Eirc go through the photographers camera. At first the team has no idea what it means but they later discover that someone is after the team.

Ep 719 "Target Specific"

Most of the good and relevant points have already been posted by someone who got it from spoiler tv so I am not going to regurgitate all of here.

Some of the things that weren't mentioned in those spoilers were that the pics we saw being snapped of the team at the end of 713 come into play in this ep when Ryan and Eirc go through the photographers camera. At first the team has no idea what it means but they later discover that someone is after the team.
Thanks delkolover.
Do you know if there more pics added,like Horatio or Natalia,maybe even Frank?

Ep 719 "Target Specific"

Thanks!! Looks like another good episode is coming up!

Ep 719 "Target Specific"

Thanks delkolover.
Do you know if there more pics added,like Horatio or Natalia,maybe even Frank?

There was a pic of Natalia standing outside the station and the one of Eric is while he is with H.

Hey did anyone get what the doc was saying about Calleigh's pulse? And, I have to admit, although I expected it, my heart gave a little bump when they said that Calleigh was difficult to intubate. While she's intubated, even once she regains conciousness and until they pull the tube out, she's not going to be able to talk at all since the tube goes right past her vocal chords.

Hey did anyone get what the doc was saying about Calleigh's pulse? And, I have to admit, although I expected it, my heart gave a little bump when they said that Calleigh was difficult to intubate. While she's intubated, even once she regains conciousness and until they pull the tube out, she's not going to be able to talk at all since the tube goes right past her vocal chords.
If I'm not mistaken the doc said "her heart is not pumping" which was :eek: scary along with her intubation.

Well I have to say that I expected both the intubation and the MD telling something "I can't intubate her", "she's difficult to intubate" or something like this since it's a show and this moment always has to be dramatic ;).
What I didn't expect was to actually see these moments in the promo :eek:.

Let' also remember that once she'll reagain consciousness (hopefully they have already extubated her, 'cause I'd cry, if she woke up with that tube down her throat :eek:), she'll have a really hard time to talk. After all she's been intubated for at least 2/3 hours.
Intubation always gives you a hard time to talk once you wake up ;).
All I can imagine once she wakes up, it's her muttering something. Surely I can't see her having a proper dialogue with anyone ;)

As for Ryan, oh yeah I misunderstood :thumbsup:
I still think he'll blame himself and I'm ready to see him concerned for the whole episode along with a scene with him visiting Calleigh.

As for Ryan/dDelko angst I'm always picturing a scene like this:
Ryan learns about Calleigh and goes to the hospital to know what happened and whether she's ok or not. Once at the hospital he'll find Delko who'll be really pissed off and ready to hang him up on a wall :lol:.
I so can imagine Delko getting mad at Ryan, though I would hate to see it just because as Lusiana mentioned it wouldn't be that nice for a team who's supposed to be there to support Calleigh who's in an hospital bed :rolleyes:.
I'd like at least some respect towards her and surely Eric and Ryan fighting over her....well it would be pretty unrespectful.

And about Ryan's possible injuries...I can expect a sprained ankile, maximum! But I'm pretty sure he won't have any kind of injury despite all. I once jumped from that height and trust me you can get out without any injury ;). It's all about how you use your legs once you collide with the floor.

Thanks for the spoiler delkolover :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ok, so I read some more about ep 719

Eric and Ryan see the pictures of all of them on the camera and Ryan asks who the guy is that Cal is with while horseback riding....Eric tells him that he is the trainer from the track and he thought there was something up with them but tells Ryan he hopes the guy treats her right.

Ryan then laughs and tells Eric that they are all detectives and know that he (Eric) is her guy. Eric turns to Ryan and says "yeah I am."

Also, H seems to be getting frustrated with Ivan b/c he can't seem to prove that he is behind this string of break in's robberies b/c the Russians are using code and Ivan is playing dumb.

Kyle is still working at the morgue as Tara's assistant....he seems to have found his nitch there. He seems to really enjoy it.

Kyle is still working at the morgue as Tara's assistant....he seems to have found his nitch there. He seems to really enjoy it.

So how old is Kyle susposed to be anyway? He seems a bit young, to me, to be working in the morgue. But I guess nepotism will get you everywhere. :)

I think Kyle was 16 when he started on the show, so I suppose he would be 17 now. Well, he could be 21 if they're using "Soap Opera Years":p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back