Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

• Girls like Flowers

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Ready to Settle Down

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Moving Towards Each Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's been brewing for a long time

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Seven years in the making

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • As Foretold by Nostradamus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the spoilers hit on my site and Ryan and Eric go through the pics on the camera and other than their victim, they discover the pics of the team that were taken in last weeks ep....adding a pic of Natalia taken when she standing outside the station.

Also, as the spoilers over at spoiler tv noted Cal gets a attacked by a russian foot solider and the guy takes her gun and escapes.....she is of course ok...but very pissed that someone took her gun :lol: ;)

So, Eric & Calleigh won't be found out in this episode... at least it doesn't look like it. And, our girl Calleigh defends herself pretty well against the Russian attacker, and only loses her gun. More than I can say for whatshername who ends up having to call 911. I can see Calleigh being pissed off that some dude makes off with her gun. How dare they?! They better watch out, she's going to come after them, as will Eric for messing with her.

Megan is Dr Price... you know, the new ME.

No...Tara is our new M.E......Megan is the actress's real life name ;)

I was actually waiting for someone to ask that question ;) And now on the to the spoilers that will probably make everyone have kittens......

When Eric and Ryan see the pics they see the pic of Cal riding with the trainer and Ryan asks who the guy is and Eric says he is the trainer. He then goes on to say that he thought there was something between those two and he just hopes that he is good to her...at this point Ryan "scoffs" at him and tells him that they are detectives and they all know he is her guy. Eric then admits: HE IS HER GUY!!!!!!! :D

Later on, Cal tells Eric about what the situation was with her riding and he tells her that she looked happy b/c she finally got to ride....Cal smiles and understands that "the past is the past"

ok everyone....try not to have heart attacks now :lol:
:eek: OMG!!
Did we ever mention how much we :luvlove: you delkolover? If not consider this your official confirmation of that fact...at least from me. :p

I'm off to pet my kittens. :D

I was actually waiting for someone to ask that question ;) And now on the to the spoilers that will probably make everyone have kittens......

When Eric and Ryan see the pics they see the pic of Cal riding with the trainer and Ryan asks who the guy is and Eric says he is the trainer. He then goes on to say that he thought there was something between those two and he just hopes that he is good to her...at this point Ryan "scoffs" at him and tells him that they are detectives and they all know he is her guy. Eric then admits: HE IS HER GUY!!!!!!! :D

Later on, Cal tells Eric about what the situation was with her riding and he tells her that she looked happy b/c she finally got to ride....Cal smiles and understands that "the past is the past"

ok everyone....try not to have heart attacks now :lol:
:eek: OMG!!
Did we ever mention how much we :luvlove: you delkolover? If not consider this your official confirmation of that fact...at least from me. :p

Yes many of you have told me how much you all appreciate the spoilers :D And you are welcome ;)

Just remember things could change but I don't it will in this case!!! :D :thumbsup:

Oh yeah :) guess I should have added a big thank you to my rhapsodizing! But I really needed to get to taking care of my new kittens. :lol:

I am so, not a suspense girl...I love to read the end of a book first, so I know what happens (That's the first thing I did when I got HP5) . Lame...I know.

I've been seeing how everyone's going crazy about this spoiler. Could someone possibly PM me about it? The spoiler bars for some reason don't work for me.

OMG! I just knew it! They will become a couple in 7.14, or at least shortly thereafter. I was a bit confused at first, but I see that Eric tries a little diversionary tactic and fails... because the rest of them can see whats going on between them.

You are right, I got Megan and Tara confused.

OMG! I just knew it! They will become a couple in 7.14, or at least shortly thereafter. But question... you say that Eric tells Ryan that Terrence is the trainer, but is it Eric that goes on to say there was something between them and hopes he's good to her, or was that Ryan that says that. Is Eric trying to throw Ryan off the trail, but then comes clean? Or, is it Ryan that says it all and Eric just sets him straight... that Terrence is most definitely NOT her guy? OR, is it that Ryan and the others, being detectives, can already tell that Eric is "Calleigh's guy" and he just confirms it?

Eric attempts to throw Ryan off the trail by saying he hopes the trainer treats her well but Ryan sees right through it and I guess Eric realizes there is no way he is going to fool Ryan so he admits it.

OMG! I just knew it! They will become a couple in 7.14, or at least shortly thereafter. But question... you say that Eric tells Ryan that Terrence is the trainer, but is it Eric that goes on to say there was something between them and hopes he's good to her, or was that Ryan that says that. Is Eric trying to throw Ryan off the trail, but then comes clean? Or, is it Ryan that says it all and Eric just sets him straight... that Terrence is most definitely NOT her guy? OR, is it that Ryan and the others, being detectives, can already tell that Eric is "Calleigh's guy" and he just confirms it?

Eric attempts to throw Ryan off the trail by saying he hopes the trainer treats her well but Ryan sees right through it and I guess Eric realizes there is no way he is going to fool Ryan so he admits it.

Oh. My. God.....

I'm squealing to read that they are officially together by 7.19! :eek: I was hoping it might happen after 7.14 but i didn't think it would be so soon b/c i thought they would torture us and reveal it either by the end of this season or beginning of next. Eric tried to pull one over Ryan out of respect for Cal's privacy as he knows she'll want to keep it under wraps as long as they can. Otherwise, we all know our big boy would profess his love off a rooftop if he could. I can't wait to see Ryan's face and Eric's too (so full of love I bet!) and to hear him say that line "HE is her guy".

So that means they hook up somewhere btw 7.15-7.18? I really hope they show us that big moment we all have been waiting for, I'll be disappointed if we find out they are together the same time as Ryan does. I feel so robbed of their first kiss (or other things) if it was! Isn't it sad that it took a life threatening event for two people to finally admit their love to each other?

Thank you delkolover, how would we survive without you! I still haven't even recovered from yesterday's promo! :lol: Shout it from the rooftop Eric!

I was wondering too about the pics of Ryan, Cal, and Eric that were taken in 7.13. I'm confused, b/c I thought those pics were taken by Ivan's minions in "They're offed". So they were really taken by a paparazzi photographer not connected to Ivan then? If so, why would he/she be taking photos of Cal riding a horse?? LOL that Cal gets her gun taken away from her from a foot soldier. Perhaps that's a result of her accident, her timing is off. Poor Cal, she doesn't get a break. But I love pissed Cal too!

Maybe they should have had Karatie Kickin Ryan there to deffend Calleigh and keep the guy from taking her gun! Ryan was bustin a move in the last ep. fighting that other Russian guy!

I said something yesturday about those pics comming back to bite her in the ass. Well I guess Eric is not mad at her about the ride.

Delkolover, you're a goddess! How am I supposed to go and study physics now? All I can think about is EC.

I hope we get to see them getting together, because, like someone said, I'd hate to find out they're together the same time Ryan does. I'm glad to see Eric's not mad at Cal for the ride. And I can't wait to see Eric's face when he finally admits that he's Calleigh's guy.

By the way, I'm sure that after 7.14 we'll have the title for the next thread. I bet that we'll have new thread somewhere next week.

Delkolover--as always you are my hero. In honor of our favorite couple, I am sending you truffles.

I can't wait to see the look on Eric's face when Ryan tells him that everyone knows that something is going on between him & Calleigh. It reminds me of the time when Eric told Calleigh that he knew about her & John. I am sure that Eric wants to shout it from the rooftops and given the chance I am sure he would.

Well, I take the evening off and go to bed early, and I wake up to the new spoilers. All I can say after reading them is: MOJITOS FOR EVERYONE!

:beer:

Can I just say that I have the biggest smile on my face after reading the spoilers that Jackie so thoughtfully supplied us with. If I haven't said it previously, Thanks for letting us have them.

I cannot wait to see exactly how Adam plays the part where he tries to throw Ryan off the scent and then has to admit it. Now you know, he wouldn't admit it to ANYONE unless Calleigh had told him that it was okay. He's too respectful of her privacy.

I also can't wait to see the scene that officially marks the beginning of their new relationship. Where will it happen? In the hospital, in the lab?? The mind boggles!

I'm just way too happy right now...

:D

Oh. My. God.....

I'm squealing to read that they are officially together by 7.19! :eek: I was hoping it might happen after 7.14 but i didn't think it would be so soon b/c i thought they would torture us and reveal it either by the end of this season or beginning of next. Eric tried to pull one over Ryan out of respect for Cal's privacy as he knows she'll want to keep it under wraps as long as they can. Otherwise, we all know our big boy would profess his love off a rooftop if he could. I can't wait to see Ryan's face and Eric's too (so full of love I bet!) and to hear him say that line "HE is her guy".

So that means they hook up somewhere btw 7.15-7.18? I really hope they show us that big moment we all have been waiting for, I'll be disappointed if we find out they are together the same time as Ryan does. I feel so robbed of their first kiss (or other things) if it was! Isn't it sad that it took a life threatening event for two people to finally admit their love to each other?

Thank you delkolover, how would we survive without you! I still haven't even recovered from yesterday's promo! :lol: Shout it from the rooftop Eric!

I was wondering too about the pics of Ryan, Cal, and Eric that were taken in 7.13. I'm confused, b/c I thought those pics were taken by Ivan's minions in "They're offed". So they were really taken by a paparazzi photographer not connected to Ivan then? If so, why would he/she be taking photos of Cal riding a horse?? LOL that Cal gets her gun taken away from her from a foot soldier. Perhaps that's a result of her accident, her timing is off. Poor Cal, she doesn't get a break. But I love pissed Cal too!

Well it is not said in the spoilers but sort of hinted that the photographer is somehow linked to Sarnoff and the Russians. He is like their look out guy. He scopes out the wealthy targets they are going to hit by taking pics of their security systems etc....so if he is working for Sarnoff he would be the right type of guy to follow and take pics of the team.

Eric didn't actually use those particular words that wrote....I can't really quote the spoilers but he did say something along the lines of "yeah. Ok I am." In response to Ryan making the "her guy" statement.

Also, when I say he tried to throw Ryan off.....he simply lied. Albeit since seemingly everyone figured it out, it was a bad one....but it was one of things then like "when confronted with something you tell a lie but know the lie is crap and don't tell the truth unless someone calls you on it" type of thing.

I am really really glad that all of you are glad about the spoilers :D You are all very welcome :D

HE'S HER GUY!!!!! :adore: :adore:

Best. Spoiler. Ever. :D And here I thought not much could get better than the 714 promo! :lol: Now, the one thing that could make this season even better is some waking-up-naked-in-bed-together-in-the-morning action. ;) Oh, and some making out. Must have that. :D

Man. I can't even begin to imagine Eric's face when Ryan says that about knowing "he's her guy." So it's important to keep a low profile with Stetler sneaking around, but come on, there's no way Eric's going to hear that and not be grinning from ear to ear. Aww. :D

Forget what I said about 7.14 - the entire rest of the season needs to happen NOW! :D Thank you sooooo much for that spoiler, delkolover! :D

I'm at work and I actually screamed!:eek: It's a really good thing I'm alone right now :lol:

OMG, OMG!!!!!!!! :D This ship has definitely sailed!!!!!! Thank you delkolover, thank you :)

I want to see Eric's face trying to lie, Ryan's "that is such crap" face, and Calleigh's when they talk about her just being happy to go riding (which we all knew and called by the way :shifty:). I wonder if we'll get a scene were we actually see Ryan see something between them which makes him suspicious or if this will just be the first time we see him knowing something about EC. I mean, like when he heard the therapist's tape in Down to the Wire where Eric mentioned Cal's name. Oh the possibilities :). There are just five episodes between now an 7.19 so this is all coming down like, now. Long gone are the baby steps and we've got full, grown up person steps leading away :p :lol:!!!!!!
I'm sorry, I'm just so excited! :lol:

Note to writers:

Please, please let us find out when it actually happens and not when Ryan finds out. :shifty:

Thank you,

Hiphuggers :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back