Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

I think she should have taken his office but I can understand her reasons not to but his office was pretty nice:thumbsup: They shared a lot of memories in there and I guess Ecklie kind of knew what was going on because of how he mentioned he didn't want a shrine, rofl. I am not sure about the pig, it might be a new pig that Hodges brought in; no idea. I am not sure if Cath would be thrilled to always have a fetal pig on her desk though, rofl.
    Yes, them talking is a GOOD thing. If he has two women to choose from, hopefully he'll pick Cath in the end.:rolleyes:

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Oh you KNOW he will pick Catherine ;) He can't help but not...it's his destiny. PureJoy is a lot prettier name than GSR...Plus Grissom and Vegas get along...Grissom and Costa Rica- eh, not so much.

3. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

My hope and dream is that he DOES pick Catherine. I don't see how hard it would be to choose between Sara and Catherine.
    Yeah, I like PureJoy, that's an awesome name for it; who made that up anyway?
    Yeah, Vegas seems like there's something to actually do...I am not sure about Costa Rica or what he could do there, besides look at bugs.:lol:

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

PureJoy actually came about because of the meaning of both their names. The name Catherine means Pure and the name Gil means joy. I used it in a fic where Gil first told Catherine the meaning of his name and then I put them together and PureJoy apparently caught on LOL.

Kind of like Margasm...

5. Criminologist86

Ooooo Margasm...I LOVE that one ;p

I agree :) I just meant that it seems Vegas, although totally not Gil's personality and what not, is right for Grissom...and if he and Cath get together *nudge nudge TPTB* they would most likely end up staying in Vegas. I mean, Lynds has school there and Cath still has the crime lab and all...*sigh* I love PureJoy.

PS- anyone finding it a wee bit harder to talk about PureJoy now that Grissom's gone? Like we don't have any "fresh" fuel for the fire...I don't know...just me, maybe.

6. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Hey.
    No, i'm feeling the same. Every time when think about any PureJoy moments i'm kinda sad ... and the last scene ... omg ... it was so incredible. So sexy and full of tension. I must say that for me, those few moments that Cath and Gil had shared had much more chemistry than all the jungle scene at the end ... But I'm sure you've already talked about it, right guys? :lol:

7. Criminologist86

Yuuuup, unfortunately we have :( This is what I mean though- there's no new fuel for our big PureJoy bonfire so now it's shrinking...and it SUCKS! I guess we should start reminiscing...which isn't always bad ;)

"Grissom...WHAT personal stuff!?" -Catherine- (Pledging Mr. Johnson)

THAT is my current favorite PureJoy moment...Catherine is the only one who knows Grissom well enough, who loves him enough, and has the guts enough, to say something like THAT, particularly when he's her boss! I just love it..I could delve into it more but I"ll let ya'll talk now :)

PUREJOY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

8. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Okay, got'cha. I was wondering who started it all. That's pretty awesome to be the first ;) I like it!

Yeah, Vegas seems to fit him and he already has his favorite places to eat, etc. rofl. I wonder who is taking care of his dog or if he brought his dog with? I would think Catherine would have his dog if he didn't bring him with but i'm guessing he might have brought Hank. :) I would hope Cath would have him though so then we would definitely see them together again in the future. I'm not worried though, i'm sure we will get some more moments; i'd like to have her talking on the phone with him even if we can't hear what he's saying on the other end. That would give me some satisfaction for awhile.
    It is kind of harder to talk about it, yes.

9. 77MrsBrooks

:lol: you're absolutely right. Personally i must admit that I would not be that patient with him sometimes you know ... well, on the other hand i can easily imagine Catherine loosing all her patience with him too ... he was totally impossible few times ... i can see Cath just punching him on the face ...:lol: well, that's what i would do!!:guffaw::devil: BUT I love them together ... VIVA PUREJOY:thumbsup:

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think the reason Catherine could get away with so much is because, well, she's Catherine.:lol: Plus, we know who the real boss was;)....so Grissom's still got his townhouse huh? I bet Catherine's taking care of it (and Hank) for him until he comes back. I'm really glad to hear that they're keeping in touch.:) Now, if she could just talk some sense into him.

Welcome, 77MrsBrooks. Hope you have fun here.:D

11. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

lol, I am so glad that I have you guys on here to talk about PureJoy with because it makes me feel good that there's more people out there that loves this couple than I realize. :)

What would you guys like to see in their hopefully future scene when Billy comes back for a Guest appearance?

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

How about some Season 1 hotness?

I loved Blood Drops - not just for the obvious PureJoy scenes, but because I just adore that scene of Catherine methodically working through the blood spatter as she sits cross-legged in the house. Just amazing forensics right there.

[​IMG]

And look how carefree our two lovebirds were in the pilot:

[​IMG]

And look at how red Marg's hair is!

[​IMG]

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks for more gorgeous pics Anne, you're right, they did look so happy back in season 1. I really love the first pic, they look like a couple standing in their bedroom talking about their plans for the day... :adore: Gosh, that would have been such a cute scene. :adore: We're only on 9.03 (airs on Tuesday), so I still have some cute Purejoy scenes to look forward to, but I'm started to get upset that Billy's leaving so soon. :( I can't even begin to imagine how you guys are feeling now that he's gone. :( *Hugs you all* But, reminising of old times helps. :D

Welcome 77MrsBrooks, it's always nice to have newbies. When you get a chance can you please check out the shipper rules please? You can find them here.

Thanks,
    Steph.

14. 77MrsBrooks

Sure, no worries. There are lots of people who are PureJoy shippers. I know that we are minority probably but still ... who cares! We are here and we love Cath & Gil together. It's PureJoy that matters ...;):lol:

15. 77MrsBrooks

Thanks for a warm welcome:) I'm sure she's taking care of all his stuff. Like she used to do it in the past ... I know Catherine is just Catherine and that's why I love her so much, her personality is incredible (among other things...;)):lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.