• Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah off to dreamland alright...

Can they actually have a crossover? They're both CBS right? (I live in Australia- they screw up the TV broadcasting quite a lot). Because in Australia, NY is on Channel 9 and NCIS is on Channel 10 so I'm not sure if a crossover would work out between the two stations...

BTW- I came across this the other day while watching NCIS on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwWU-riGzhw&feature=related

It's gotta be the funniest movie ever with Mark in it!!! He is soooo not Gibbs in this movie.

that was hilarious to watch:guffaw:. its weird to see him different. i honestly had to do a double take because he didn't have grey hair. i think he looks good either way...;)

Abby is my favorite especially after Tuesdays episode with her 'wonder' of Santa Claus. She is so funny. Her and McGee so need to get together.

15 hours of Gibb's Gang and the fab Ab lab.
NCIS marathon Tuesday, December 23, on USA 6am-9pm.
All times Eastern; check local listings for time and channel in your area.

6:00 AM Untouchable (season 3, episode 20)
7:00 AM Bloodbath (3, 21)
8:00 AM Jeopardy (3, 22)
9:00 AM Hiatus pt 1 (3, 23)
10:00 AM Hiatus pt 2 (3, 24)
11:00 AM Shalom (4, 1)
12:00 PM Untouchable (3, 20)
1:00 PM Bloodbath (3, 21)
2:00 PM Jeopardy (3, 22)
3:00 PM Escaped (4, 2)
4:00 PM Singled Out (4, 3)
5:00 PM Bikini Wax (2, 18)
6:00 PM Conspiracy Theory (2, 19)
7:00 PM Honor Code (3, 7)
8:00 PM Under Covers (3, 8)

Schedule for Saturday December 27, 2008

06:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) TWISTED SISTER
07:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) SMOKED
08:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) DRIVEN
09:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) SUSPICION
10:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) SHARIF RETURNS
11:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) BLOWBACK
12:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) FRIENDS & LOVERS
01:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) DEAD MAN WALKING
02:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) SKELETONS
03:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) ICEMAN
04:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) GRACE PERIOD
05:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) COVER STORY
06:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) BROTHERS IN ARMS
07:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) IN THE DARK
08:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) TROJAN HORSE
09:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) ANGEL OF DEATH
10:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) BURY YOUR DEAD
11:00 PM NCIS (MARATHON) FAMILY
12:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) IN THE DARK
01:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) TROJAN HORSE
03:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) ANGEL OF DEATH
04:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) BURY YOUR DEAD
05:00 AM NCIS (MARATHON) FAMILY

For all UK fans of NCIS:

The fifth season starts on Friday 9th January 2009, at 9:00pm on five. (Episode 1, Series 5) Bury Your Dead.

Can't wait for it. Feels like a long time since I watched it on FX.

It took me almost 4 months but I've finally watched all the episodes of NCIS. I had seen some short bits of the series here on TV before but never really got to watch it. I'm glad that I gave the series a chance because I loved it! Now I have to get used to wait until the next episode airs. Luckily this time it's just a few days away. :)

What really struck me when I started watching NCIS is that I think Gibbs and Mac Taylor are very much alike. They could switch jobs easily. :lol:

I don't know whether anyone else has heard but NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack is out in America on February 10th. For more information, visit this website: http://www.ncismusic.com/ . This includes information on tracklisting, artists and previews of the songs. I particularly like CD1, Track 12, a long version of the NCIS theme tune.

I know I live in the UK, but I can't wait to get my hands on this highly anticipated album. 2 cds!! I hope everyone enjoys it when it comes out!

Thanks, aconnell. I noticed it has one song sung by Cote de Pablo (Ziva) and one by Pauley Perrette (Abby).

Oh rad, there's a NCIS thread! :D I gotta say, NCIS is one of my favourite shows! And I agree with an earlier comment in the beginning of the thread: there should[/B] be a NCIS crossover, but I think I'd want it to be with the regular CSI... Actually, any of the CSIs. Lol, doesn't matter to me. I also thought that NCIS would do a great crossover with Criminal Minds (my favourite show; I'm not sure if any of you know about it). What other crossovers come to mind, I wonder? :)

What other crossovers come to mind, I wonder? :)
Ghost Whisperer: Melinda can speak to Kate Todd or Jenny Shepard.

Without a Trace: A soldier goes missing and it is reported to Jack first.

Criminal Minds: A series of murders and the BAU is called in.

Big Bang Theory: Sheldon helps McGee with a software update.

Amazing Race: A vehicle in the race hits a military vehicle. Who is at fault?

Eleventh Hour? The Mentalist? The Unit?

All the above are CBS, so it would be easier than a crossover with a show on another network.

I also thought that NCIS would do a great crossover with Criminal Minds (my favourite show; I'm not sure if any of you know about it).
Wrong. Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Oh, my bad, I didn't know there was a Criminal Minds thread. I apologize. :)

&& Yes, most of those might make good crossovers. I think The Mentalist or Eleventh Hour would be the most appealing to me... But that's just me. :) To see Patrick Jane or Jacob Hood trying to work with Gibbs strikes my funny bone. :lol: Or is it the other way around?

I think The Mentalist or Eleventh Hour would be the most appealing to me... But that's just me. :) To see Patrick Jane or Jacob Hood trying to work with Gibbs strikes my funny bone. :lol: Or is it the other way around?

The mental picture that just created for me was absolutely hilarious. Watching Gibbs try to work with Patrick Jane would be amazing. Can you just see Gibbs giving Jane the Gibbs stare while he tries to do some mentalist mind trick? Or watching Tony...well, be Tony around him....

I think The Mentalist or Eleventh Hour would be the most appealing to me... But that's just me. :) To see Patrick Jane or Jacob Hood trying to work with Gibbs strikes my funny bone. :lol: Or is it the other way around?

The mental picture that just created for me was absolutely hilarious. Watching Gibbs try to work with Patrick Jane would be amazing. Can you just see Gibbs giving Jane the Gibbs stare while he tries to do some mentalist mind trick?

I wonder who of the two would be the first to pick up the "dead family trauma" vibe from the other one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back