Votes: 7 5.9%
  • 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome. And the pictures :drool:

You can never have enough Gibbs.

Am currently watching Light Sleeper. Gibbs was amazing with the baby. Made me very broody :shifty:

Oops, sorry Sunset :alienblush: didn't know what i was thinking there, maybe it was the thumbnails or Mark Harmon distracting me :alienblush: Won't happen again :)

Congradulation to,
NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Engaged
Pauley Perrette's masters degree in criminology likely gets put to good use in her acting job as a forensic examiner on NCIS, but it probably had little to do with snagging cameraman Michael Bosman.

The actress, 39, and the lensman are engaged.

"We're calling the wedding a celebration of love, of how much we love each other and how much we appreciate those who have shown us so much support and love in our journey together," the quirky star said in a statement.
The pair began dating in 2005 while Perrette was finalizing her bitter divorce with indie rocker Coyote Shivers. They married in 2000 and separated in 2004."

Any scoop on NCIS' Tony DiNozzo? Out of all the characters, I think we have the least back story on him! — Akhila
MATT: That tide is about to change, Akhila. "Tony fans are in for an exciting season finale — poignant, sad and shocking!" exec producer Shane Brennan tells the Buzz. "But before then, in an episode called 'Knockout,' we'll learn more intriguing details about Tony's recent past." It's like Christmas-come-late, am I right?

From TVGuide

How is everyone?? Glad to see more Gibbs fans you are all very welcome here :) I'm still waiting to see last nights ep because I have an exam tomorrow and want it to cheer me up after lol

Congrats to Pauley!! great news i'm hope she's very happy!!
Thanks for the piccies CSISenna :D very much appreciated

Congradulation to,
NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Engaged
Pauley Perrette's masters degree in criminology likely gets put to good use in her acting job as a forensic examiner on NCIS, but it probably had little to do with snagging cameraman Michael Bosman.

The actress, 39, and the lensman are engaged.

"We're calling the wedding a celebration of love, of how much we love each other and how much we appreciate those who have shown us so much support and love in our journey together," the quirky star said in a statement.
The pair began dating in 2005 while Perrette was finalizing her bitter divorce with indie rocker Coyote Shivers. They married in 2000 and separated in 2004."

WOW i didn't know she was 39! she looks fantastic. i honestly thought she was at least 23. i guess you're as old as you feel. Congrats to her!

Hey guys, I'm new to the NCIS thread. I really like Tony and will be excited to see how they develop his character this season!;)

The only good thing I can find about an NCIS rerun is that I can watch American Idol without worrying about seeing NCIS.

I hate reruns though and would rather be watching NCIS. *sniff*

Plus, yay, a Tony finale! Sounds interesting. I'm new to NCIS so learning more about the characters in new episodes will be a good thing. :D

Yay for Pauley. Had no idea she's 39, she looks late 20s at most! Mind you,I was amazed to find that Mark Harmon is 59. I thought he was about 53/54 at most!

CSI Senna, thankees for the :drool::drool::drool: Gibbs pics. That's one sexy Silver Fox.

UK fans, NCIS ep for this week looks great from the trailers. I think it's called Internal Affairs. Is it Friday yet?

I've seen bits and pieces of this and just the other night I watched a full episode. Loves it. It started out really funny...a sexual harassment seminar. :) I liked the characters.

Oh, man, the sexual harassment seminar...Good times. Love love love Ziva licking Tony's ear, and the he jumps up.

Can't wait for the new episode tomorrow. It looks like it will be pretty good with another Gibbs-secret!

Tomorrow night looks really good. I can't wait to see what Gibbs' secret is...

The Sexual Harrassment Seminar was so great. I just howled when Ziva licked Tony and he jumped up like someone had thrown cold water on him...
:guffaw:

Has anyone taken a listen to the new NCIS soundtrack that was released today? Two of the songs include Cote singing "temptation", and Pauley's original song that she wrote & sang, "fear". I think that's become my new favorite song! She's got a great singing voice. Also, CSI fans might remember Pauley singing back in CSI season 3's Lady Heather's Box episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back