Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, I thought the same about his comment. I haven't thought about the fact that Calleigh doesn't make comments like that, though... I think you have a good point there. There's one more thing, too.
    That comment shows how strong their relationship is. It shows that she truly is accepting the fact that he wants to marry her (eventually) and that she's okay with that. I mean, how often do you propose (or say that you thought of proposing) marriage to your boyfriend or (just) friend (who you have feelings for), even jokingly, without having an awkward situation after that? To me, the fact that Calleigh says something like that, shows that, even though it's just a joke, she is ready to consider marrying him one day. :adore:

2. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I dont think its out of character matter of fact its good to hear about them bantering/flirting because we haven't gotten very much of that this season but I do think something happens in the episodes before this one where they talk about whats going on between them that really adds to the scene.

Just my thoughts

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I agree with you!

It is out of character in the sense that Calleigh doesn't joke about something as serious as marriage, even if it would be to keep Eric in the country. Calleigh would always find a "legal" way to help Eric before she would decide to jump to marriage. It is just a "logical" thing for her. That is what I meant by it being "out of character" for her.

I do agree that something has to have happened in earlier eps to allow them, epecially her, to be more comfortable to joke about something like that. Either they talked about "them" to the extent that they acknowledged something is there and are going to let it happen naturally or they are already together.

Ones demeanor always changes once the tension of something is either "aired out" or "out in the open." So after reading the spoilers, it became apparent, to me, that her demeanor was different. Something caused that change.

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ok so I am watching the people's choice awards and saw Monday's preview for CSI: Miami

Calleigh tells Eric that she is confused and then asks him what he wants. I damn near fell off the couch, oh wait I did. Damnit, Monday can not come fast enough, I NEED TO KNOW!

Ok, I think I caught my breath.

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

OMG !I just seen that too do you think its really about them? we need the exstended clip i'll see if I can find it to post. I hope this is the start and not another disappointment. I'm afraid to get my hopes up to much and get them smashed again!

6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

I seriously think that calleigh is kind of getting annoyed by eric trying to become closer . My personal opinion is that she just wants to be really good friends but it's going to be interesting to see what actually happens next monday.

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh I really, really hope so. I watched it 3 times (I love DVR)

They can't disappoint us now. It wouldn't be fair to play with us like that (yet again)

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Let's not get ahead of ourselve guys. First of all, what if she was talking about the case?? Previews are SO misleading. Remember the time when we saw Cal with a wedding veil and many of us thought either Cal or Eric where fantasizing about it when in reality they were just recreating the scene. Or even the episode where Cal yells out Eric's name and was crying when the crane crashed into the building. If we didn't know about the spoilers, many of us would have thought that something had happened to Eric. Plus, Emily and Adam have already talked recently about where this relationship is going and how it's been long overdue. Gosh, I could go on. Calleigh's close to death experience, Eric in jail because of imigration and the fact that Calleigh visits him and picks him up! Be optimistic guys, just keep in mind that previews are the most misleading thing out of this show!

9. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

where did you get the info about the spoilers, i have been away for a while lol

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  10. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Dang it, I missed it, i hope someone provides a link soon. I know they usually try to mislead us with promos but I always fall for them, when will I learn! Calleigh may very well be referring to something else like the case but still, I want to see it!!

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I never learn either. When the preview for you may know kill the bride came out I think i watched it at least 100 times on youtube.

Now I am psyched for Monday, and I don't like Mondays....:lol:

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I've been looking for it but it hasn't shown up yet! So until someone drops it i'm afraid its in the wind as of right now. I personaly think shes talking about the case myself, but it did get my attention Lol! thought I was gonna choke! Really though we know its comming & TPTB are doing to pull out all the stops to make us think something is gonna happen when its not, Its gonna be a surprise I'm trllin you guy! your not gonna know when its comming! They probably sat there and watched everybody jump online to see what was said!

13. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Hi everyone, new to the boards here! :) Does anyone know where you can see this extended promo? I've seen two different ones, but not this one. Thanks!:thumbsup:

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Okay, I have searched for a link to that promo, but I can't find it on YouTube or anywhere else. Does anyone have any ideas?? :brickwall:

Okay, we all know that the promos and previews are the most misleading part of CSI Miami, so I'm not too worried about anything that might be said since we don't get the entire context. However, I'm not worried that this means anything bad for our ship since we have the spoilers from 716... Go Hip Huggers!

:p

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm very excited about Monday's episode right now. I know promos are misleading, I know that producers might be messing with us, I know everything, but I'm still excited just by the possibility that something might happen. Of course, the fact that she says she's confused is probably a sign that all of this is about a case, because she's not stupid, she knows what he wants from her, she read the file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.