How Much is Gas Where you Live?

Ok seriously - gas is climbling again. We are back to $1.99. I think it has gone up $.30 since xmas. What is up with this? :wtf:

I know Kat...here is would go down then a few days later it would go up. It's gone from $1.68 down to $1.50 then up to $1.71 back down to $1.60 then back up to $1.71....and now it sits at $1.89. :shifty:

I'm not totally complaining since, well for 6 more days, I have not been driving as much as I was, but it's still annoying to watch the numbers dance around. :scream:

Ok seriously - gas is climbling again. We are back to $1.99. I think it has gone up $.30 since xmas. What is up with this? :wtf:

I think the price of oil is rising because of the problems going on in the Middle East. I paid $0.75.5 a litre on Sunday and today it's up to $0.78 a litre. Around Christmas it was around $0.62 a litre.

I filled up yesterday for $1.67, and today they had pushed it up to $1.99! Timing is everything. :lol:

Around my neck of the woods, it's back up to around $1.85-1.90 per gallon. Mind you, this is in the Chicago area, just on the Indiana side of the state line. That means it's a bit higher than the rest of the state, because we have to put additives in to make it burn cleaner.

Gas is up to $1.91 here.
I should have figured that about the time that I'd have to start driving back to school that prices would go back up. :shifty:

Back