Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Spoilers must be almost nonexistent if all we can talk about are where the actors are listed in the credits. Yep, I'm just as guilty, but oh boy, do I miss good spoilers! My kingdom for a spoiler!

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree, Wojo. The other lab techs are barely in any episodes. When they are, it's for a split second. Not exactly worth putting in the credits. Good actors and all, but geez. The only one I can think of that would be in the credits, (besides Wallace, of course) would be Archie Kao. He's been there all nine years! I know he's after the main credits as a consultant, but I think he deserves more in my opinion.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Totally agree about Archie. He should definitely be in the opening credits. He's on there enough.

4. leo99va

leo99va Victim

I could be wrong but Archie is not in all the episodes it so he would not be listed in the opening credits.

5. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Yeah, but not all the characters are in every single episode. Grissom wasn't in some episodes, and Nick wasn't even in some episodes. And Hodges didn't come in until what, season 3? So Archie may have a chance in being in the credits.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Archie's been on the show since 2001 (just not in every ep). Hodges started somewhere between 2003 and 2005 I believe. I think they should do like Charmed did with characters like Darryl ... only show them in the opening credits with the main stars when they are in an episode. That way all of the recurring labrat characters and Ecklie as well get a chance to be in the opening credits. :)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Actually, I believe Archie started in the second season, and not as "Archie." He was in "Chaos Theory" as a video tech.

8. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: I got confused. I was thinking about David (Superdave). He's been on the show since the first season (2000) and Archie started a year later (well, the actor anyway). The actor who plays Henry was in "Unbearable" as a suspect before starting as recurring character Henry. :) But he and David both have been research assistants on the show since the beginning I think (well I know David has lol). David's brother Josh (I think that's his name) works behind the scenes at CSI, but I can't remember as what. :lol:

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

In any case it depends on how they are contracted. If they are a regular or just recurring. Regulars usually are in the credits but with CSI I've noticed they tend to be added to the main credits like a year or two after they really became a regular. Eric was a regular in season 2 but did not appear in credits until Season 3. Hodges took until last year to appear in the credits and he had been a regular a couple years prior I think.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

For informational purpose IMDB has Archie Kao being in 73 eps over 9 seasons, starting in season 2 "Chaos Theory", this includes the next two new eps that will be in January "one to go" & "The Grave Shift".

But I do caution that we slow down on talking credits especially when they don't pertain to spoilers. I understand that spoilers are few and far between but I am sure there are parts of the next two new eps that haven't been discussed. Spoilers are speculation as everything is subject to change but I am sure that not everything about the future eps have been discussed. ;)

11. Dizzney

CBS released the official press release for another ep. From cbspressexpress.com

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here is the Press Release for 9x12 "Disarmed and Dangerous" from CBS

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE CASE OF AN UNDERCOVER FBI AGENT WHO IS FOUND BRUTALLY MURDERED, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, JAN. 29

"Disarmed & Dangerous" - When an FBI agent who was working undercover is found brutally murdered, the CSI team is called in to assist the victim's partner in finding the killer, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Jan. 29 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
    Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
    Nick Stokes....................... ......... George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
    Greg Sanders...................... ........ Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins...................... ... Robert David Hall
    David Phillips..................... ........ David Berman
    Hodges....................... ......... Wallace Langham
    Wendy Simms........................ ......... Liz Vassey
    Riley Adams........................ . Lauren Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:
    Henry Andrews...................... ....... Jon Wellner
    Billy Ray Hatford...................... .. Kurt Caceres
    Stoner Dude......................... ........ Vince Vieluf
    Miles........................ ................. Frank Whaley
    Emma/Amanda..................... Paula Malcomson
    Vinnie Mingus....................... ... Matthew Wiese
    Howard Velco........................ ...... Jamie Harris
    Fight Doctor....................... ........... Ric Sarabia
    Rio.......................... ........ Valentina De Angelis
    FBI Agent Paul Briggs................... Alex Skuby
    Randy........................ ........... Keith Szarabajka
    Officer Mitchell..................... ..... Larry Mitchell
    Dispatch Cop.......................... .. Hallie Lambert
    Paula Francis...................... ......... Paula Francis

WRITTEN BY: Dustin Lee Abraham and Evan Dunsky
    DIRECTED BY: Kenneth Fink

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hey folks when copy and pasting the press releases, please give the source of them (you don't have to link to it) and two please do not post the whole thing. Such things like the name, ep number, and air date are fine, descript of the ep, is good. But the actors list can be left out, if you want to mention in your own words "Hey Windy/Henry will be in this one" etc that is fine. But all this same info will be put into the ep thread when that time comes. This is all we ask. ;) *okay everyone breath now* :lol:

14. Dizzney

Sorry Destiny. I edited mine to add the source. I thought I had put it in there. I also took out the regular cast list.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I hope George will come after Marg and the way it should be. He been there longer then Mr. Fishburn. I will wait and see after Jan. 15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.