Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

We can just do a regular non-poll poll. :) The suggestions are as follows:

1) Give Me a Chance
    2) The Diamond Bond
    3) 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure
    4) Big Day Coming Up
    5) I Know What You Wanted
    6) Apologising With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.
    7) The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers
    8) Don't Believe Everything You Hear
    9)
    Don't Mess With the Stare
    10) Perfect Match

Pick your favorite choice and that's what the new thread will be named (to whoever wants to start it.) I still like Give Me a Chance (it's general enough to apply to this ship - it doesn't rely on specific episode knowledge, I think.)

BTW, We gotta remember these titles next time around. They're all so good! [​IMG]

Oh, and Happy Holidays everyone! Anyone know how to make an eggnog-cosmo? [​IMG]

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Hey guys!

gosh, i cant believe that i havent posted or visited in a year and a half! ridiculous, i know. Just thought i would let you know that i am still keeping the CaRWash alive and i will be posting more from now on, promise!

happy holidays,

Cookie xxx

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That'd make sense... but I still get the feeling that he was hiding those arm muscles during season three and and part of four 'cause he was wearing long sleeves all the time. We didn't see his arms until he started wearing t-shirts later in season four.

Oh, definitely in the locker room... I can totally imagine them walking out of the locker room with arms linked. We never get physical contact with those two except for when Calleigh rubbed his shoulder in Coffin. We need more of that...

Hmm, not sure but I can always look it up...

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

That is a great smilie! Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Im also going to vote Give me a chance. I think it works well for our pair. After Ryan was fired they lost some of their closeness. I think Cal needs to give Ryan another chance. And if they just took a chance and got together, me thinks everything would turn out well :)

Hi, Cookie. That is a good new years resolution! Have a cosmo.

Jon was in that film, Mystic River, pre-Miami. I have seen some photos and he had really good arm muscles back then. So I think you are right, Karu, wardrobe were being mean s3 and hiding them from us. :rolleyes:

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm going with Give Me a Chance too... that's the one that stands out the most to me and it best describes their relationship at this point. *pokes TPTB* You getting this guys?

They probably thought that it wasn't suited to the character at the time... they probably wanted to show how how much Ryan evolved from that point. But at least they didn't hid them for a long time...

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hi,
    Stopping by after a long no post period.
    I like "Don't Believe Everything You Hear".
    I hope to stop by a little more frequently.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey greatfan, good to see you back here! Hey, do you think that Ryan and Calleigh would spend New Year's Eve together? I think that he'd at least drop by her place or at least call to wish her a happy new year.

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

We're so close to a new thread, how exciting! :D Does anyone want to start it? Karu_Mila? Or whoever suggested what seems to be the front runner in the title category: "Give Me A Chance"

A quick tally just in case anyone's interested:
    Three votes for "Give Me A Chance"
    A vote for "Don't Believe Everything You Hear"
    And many still on the fence. :lol:

I'm currently listening to Sheryl Crow's 'All I Wanna Do' and she keeps mentioning a carwash so of course I thought of this pair and you gals. :) All I wanna do, is see some sweet CaRWash moments for the new year. Is that too much to ask, TPTB?

Oh, and Hi greatfan! I want to wish everyone a very happy new year! I hope you're all having fun and enjoying it! Here's to some great scenes between our pair for the new year! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I like Give Me a Chance and Perfect Match. I can't choose, may i vote for both?:rolleyes:

Hope, we see more CaRWash moments in new year and some more character development for them both (Ryan especially:p)

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Sure! Give me a couple of days though... I want to make sure that it's a good one. I'll even put up a poll if I figure out how to do one. Anyways, Happy New Year everyone and let's hope for more CaRWash in the future... *crosses fingers before poking TPTB*

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Just realised Karu has already opened the new thread. Here's the link to Calleigh and Ryan thread 8. So I'm going to close this one.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.