Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hehe, the scene with Danny finding out Don knew about Mac and P. before him was funny.:lol: Don will be the first one Mac and Stella tell when they get together because he is a very close friend to both of them, and unlike Danny he can keep his mouth shut. Mac/Stella finally getting together will be such a big thing, Danny won't be able to keep it to himself.
    And yep, Mac and Stella will be together no matter what games they play.:bolian:
    It is lots of fun. I am always in the gutter - either the Mac/Gary gutter, or the Smacked gutter.:devil::lol:

That's a very interesting issue, and one all couples face at some time. D/L had it last year with that whole thing about him not letting her in, and him not realizing how seriously she views their relationship. Now Mac and Stella are going through the same thing.

Good luck. Don't freak out too much, it sounds scary I know, but like kiki said, with all the technology and machinery they have now I'm sure you'll be fine. The doctor will probably be happy to explain more about it to you, and reassure you. Stay strong.:bolian:

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Jenn sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that you'll have to an operation, try not to worry about it, that often makes you feel worse... I know it's really hard, but try not to think about it. I hope it all goes well for you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. *Big hugs*

Well guys, I think the idea of Don/Mac and Stella/Jess friendship, it would be cute to hear them talking about getting together. I think it would be cute if Don and Jess, joined together with Danny and Lindsay to try and get Mac and Stella together... It would be awesome to see them all conspiring together to see how they could get Mac and Stella together, they're bound to see what we see... I mean they'd have to be blind not to...

3. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

I don't know about that. I mean they were blind with Lindsay's pregnancy. But yeah I get what you're saying. I hoped that that 'Christmas' episode was actually Christmas-y. I mean House, Bones, and all these other shows do CHRISTMAS episodes. New York has the best Christmas in my opinion. I thought there would have been mistletoe between two characters. Oh well...

4. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Well, I think Mac and Stella SHOULD be together..but I don't see that happening until VERY late in the series.

As for "Ella", that would be very creepy indeed. Not only that, but Gary's youngest is named Ella. So...that must have been pretty scary, doing that scene where he races to her apartment, to take her to the hospital.

She needs a good psychiatrist and drugs. She's depressed.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Jenn, sweetheart, we are here for you my dear. And Kikki has the reason: with all technology nowaydays you will be fine

But, as a future health worker, it's the best if you ask your doctor how the procedure is going to be with simple words. That will help you a lot to get rid of fears before the surgery. Also you can ask to talk to a psychologist if you feel too ansious. Believe me my dear, you will be ok :)

G-->
    the scene was amazing. And how they portrayed their characters was FANTASTIC. It was so painful for both of them!!! I really liked it!

CSIGal--->
    I agree they will be together at the end of the series but they can start a relationship right now and the marriage at the end ;) :D

Any possibility is interesting :D

Debbie :D

6. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

OK guys, since i'm done with my vent (well, at least until the next ep. hehe), I was thinking of make up scenes!!
    Mac took Stella to an Argentinian restaurant already.
    What if this time they not only went to an Argentinian restaurant, but they also end up dancing a TANGO too. Tango has to be the flirtiest hottest sexiest dance ever. I foresee lots and lots of sexual tension there... *dreams and says her prayers to the Saint of All Shippers* :drool:
    Do you remember that infamous dance scene with Pierce Brosnan and René Russo on "The Thomas Crown Affair"?? Yeah, i was thinking something that hot!! :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool:

She's not depressed, she an absolute PSYCHO pretending to be depressed in order to make other people fall into her tricks. Grrr. I'm gonna be mean here :evil::evil::evil: (sorry, but if TPTB don't stand up for smacked themselves, i must do so!!)): i wish the Ella character died. Specially if it was due to one of her own tricks. B***!! :devil:

Hi! I don't know how old you are or what exactly your problem is... but I believe you probably must have a back ache problem (right?) which happens due to your spine being pressed by adjacent structures (that's very common). Well, if that's the case, the doctor is going to cut and remodel these adjacent structures in order to decompress the affected site. He's not really cutting the spine itself. So don't worry. :) The recovery kind of sucks because it's a slow one, you have to be laid for quite some days, you have to avoid carrying weight and other stuff (depends on the surgery, but these are general recomendation). But the best thing is clear out all your doubts with your doctor before the surgery. Ask details if you think it will help. No question is a silly question. I've been through surgery many times (well, 4 actually) and the only thing that really sucks is waking up from the anaesthetics, because you're so dopped and disoriented. If only eveything on life was as easy as going through surgery (you fall asleep, and when you wake up, all is ready and done ;))

7. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Jenn I'm sorry to hear about your back problems. I hope you get well soon. You'll be in our thoughts. :)

eyewitness It's good to have a doctor in the house. ;) LoL
    Okay seriously... I'm sure your words helpped Jenn. :)

As for Smacked...
    I think they should get together just before the show ends. Not maybe in the last episode but little bit before that. Of cource I don't want to see this show come to an end but I think the Smacked hook up is best to leave in the end.

About Ella...
    I don't see Mac getting together with Ella. Mac is smart and he sees the whole picture and he's not going to fall for this crazyness.

As for a Smacked make up...
    I really hope we get to see one. I don't want them suddenly turn out to be ok. Just like suddenly Mac knew about the threats and how her visit in Greek embassy went and we didn't see how he found out.
    I want them to talk it through...and with something good old Smacked stuff. :p I want to see it come ok!
    But I'm sure now when Stella did what Mac told her not to do...make up won't be that easy. And I wonder when and how Mac finds out what Stella did behind his back. And I would like to see that too.

I'm not sure if I'm going to post before Christmas so I want to wish you all
    Happy Holidays! And also Happy New Year! because I'll be on vacation then and I won't be able to come online. :)
    Let's hope our new year will be full of Smacked. :adore:

8. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I don't mind if we have smacked to come true soon, or only towards the end, but i agree that it's a natural that it will happen more towards the end. But anyways, i think we all deserve some goooood sexual tension, flirty scenes. He's a man, she's a woman, they're hot and single. C'mon TPTB!! Just a smacked sneek peak everynow and then! That's all I ask! (which by the way is a great song by Nina Simone who could also be on the smacked soundtrack!!)

I believe that too. But i still think he might get in trouble big time because of her. Because once she realizes he's not gonna play her games, she'll be mad and want revenge against him. And as i said, she's has a lot of elements that she could put up toghter to frame Mac (her phone call to his cell, his blood on her clothes, his prints on her apartment, etc). She might want to invent some story and plant those as "evidence" of Mac trying to abuse her, for instance, as some form of personal vendetta because he rejected her (blah..., :p i know, i know, hehe...but the chick is nuts). Also she could try something against Mac loved ones (Hint: her name starts with an "S", and ends with "tella").

Probably he knew about the threats and the Greek embassy and stuff because Stella told him "behind the scenes" (i know, i know...duh) , but seriously, take Tony and Ziva from NCIS for instance, spoilers say they supposedly already got "intimate" and Tony payed Ziva's house regular visits at some point... so perhaps it could be the same situation with smacked. I'm not saying they ever got togheter already, but i mean: we don't know what TPTB are thinking right? Maybe they're saving stuff for later. We know Mac and Stella went for a dinner on an argentinian restaurant, but we never got to see what happened during such dinner... we don't know what they talked about, or what they did afterwards... what if the dinner got "hot" and there were "consequences", if you know what i mean.... hehe (dirty mind) :devil:
    I think when he finds out she's disobeying him he'll be mad for sure, but he'll help her out anyways, he would balme himself if something happened to her. I guess when he said "She's though" on The Cost of Living he meant something like "Well, you know Stella, i know she's hurt but she insists to go Rambo anyways, so what can i do??"

Happy Holidays!! :)

9. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

*Runs in* (Haven't been here for a while- sorry for delayed reactions)

Jenn- I hope everything goes ok with your surgery and also in recovery. Stay strong, you'll be fine :).

RE Ella storyline-
    Wow this is getting really old. How many love interests has Mac had now?!?! All failed mind you.;) But I guess these story lines end up being good for Smacked as Mac/Stella grow closer eventually. As many of you guys have said, I'm also positive that Mac won't go for Ella. It's so OOC for him anyway.

Random note: Gary Sinise's kids' names have been used quite a bit in NY. Mac being his son's name and Ella being his eldest daughter's name. Probably a coincidence...or not?

Also- How come the She-nit's been out of the picture for so long? Since her first appearance, we haven't seen her at all. If Mac and her were going to have a 'relationship', wouldn't you think she would have made an appearance by now? So hopefully TPTB aren't planning another 'love interest' for Mac.

I can't wait till we see the Greek storyline unfold. There's going to be some serious Mac/Stella argument when he finds out what she's done. Hopefully Stella will get into some trouble and then Mac can come to the rescue.:)

10. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Tee--

Ella is his YOUNGEST daughter. Just sayin. Who knows what might happen with everyone on the show. [shrugs]

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And I will be the Matron of Honor!

Jenn: Dont worry but DO talk to your doctor, I know in the past, I had a problem and I thought up worse scenerios, and in the end it was not as bad as I thought! I have another surgery coming up late spring, not the most fun thing in the world but during the last recovery time I ran across the SMACK relationship through the "you tube" songs and just think if I did not have all that time on my hands! Where would I BE! YIKES!!! In all serious I think it will be O.K. and you will be in my prayers and when all is said and done you can be a bridesmaid with me in Mac and Stells wedding!(see above):)

12. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I googled it and it seems Julia Ormond signed up for 3 episodes, according to the Boston Herald archives (cannot post the link to the direct news as it's $$ archive, but Google had it cached!!):

And acording to her Moviehole interview:
    Well, Mac and Stella have been with each other for the entire series and didn't start a relationship yet, so i'm sure Julia Ormond isn't going to start one in 3 episodes. Only in case it was a one night stand. But she's not good enough for Mac anyways. Smacked will beat her.

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Jenn, im sorry to hear about your back, don't worry you're gonna be just fine:) *hugs*
    now if any of you are looking after me, i will be down in the gutter:lol:

that Ella girl, she's crazy, she's crazy enough to hurt herself, who knows what else she's crazy enough to do... She might even hurt the one Mac loves, just to get him to herself.... Beside i don't think Mac are gonna get together with Ella..But Ella don't know that, beside she kinda kreeps me out:shifty:
    i agree with both of you:) He cared about her 'cause she's just lost her dad and her mom have gone to prison, of course Mac are gonna show simpathy and care, it's just him:)
    you just put me into the thought to:lol: they dancing Tango:drool::drool: MAN would i've enjoyed that:D they have enough sexual tension to make that dance steaming hot:drool:

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I beginning to wonder if Forbidden Fruit was really that bad. For I have to see it myself. I haven't been at home lately. Couldn't watch yet. *Sighs* Somemore, I'm stuck at Season 1 Episode 7. :lol:

OH nooo!!! Definitely not ONE NIGHT STAND! :rolleyes: It hurts to see another girl in bed with Mac but not Stella. Whatever comes out.. still have to accept it though. :( I don't like the writers because they always put those characters in bed. :lol: I doesn't mind them for doing that but they match the characters with the wrong person! :scream:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Let's think about this scenario

What if...(I love What if.. Questions he- he) :D

We know Danny and Linsay are going to marry. We also know they are going to be there (Actually according to the script posted beforehand on internet they will be there and they will surprise Lindsay). We also know they will be happy....What if....... they get marry too:eek::eek::eek::eek: You know. Something must happen on 5.15, 5.16 or 5.17 . Maybe they realize their love for each other:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

well i know, i know i'm just daydreaming. But i LOVE the idea

Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.