Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to my smack family! :) It's a shame the writers never wrote any episodes about Christmas. Miracle happens in Christmas. I hope the miracle between Mac and Stella will come in the very near future. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
Jenn: *hugs* hope everythings went well for you. We're always here for you!
Ok I haven't been in here in a while, I thinki watched too many season 1 episodes. And Gosh the difference is so huge. I'm not even asking for a kiss. But hey where did those looks go. They always worked so close together, I'm really missing that. it's not to much asked to make them look at each other and touch like they did in season 1. And when looked through my dvds i realized that on the season 1 DVDs there aer always either Mac or Stella or both!!!!

Merry Christmas to my Smacked family! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday.

I've asked Santa for more smacked moments and since I've been a good girl pretty much all year I hope he delivers.

Here's hoping that 2009 will be a better year for Mac & Stella moments. I would really like some more moments like in the season finale in season 1 where she takes his tie off. :cool:

Hey, Family. Sorry I haven't posted in a while been busy, with Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I wasn't to fond of Forbidden Fruit.

anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS.

MT333

P.S. on boxing day I'm putting up a smacked fanfiction called Happy New Year SMACked. My pen name is GSRSmackedHiphuggers.

Merry Christmas Mac/Stella family! I can't believe I haven't posted in forever. I've been busy writing and I got my wisdom teeth out. Just imagine why I haven't. But I saw Forbidden Fruit and I loved that fight. It was really hot. I've missed those fights, but I'm nervous as to what will happen.

Merry Christmas again! Have a great holiday!

Quote:
Oh gosh, Mac and Stella doing the tango... *Day dreams* That would be so cute, I can imagine Mac asking Stella to come with him to some kinda of charity event, but before it, he'd have to learn to dance... Aww, I can imagine Stella teaching him how to tango... Gosh that would be the cutest thing... :adore: I love to see him getting all embarassesed about asking her to teach him... I bet she'd love to tease him a little bit about getting embarassed asking her.... Awww... It was be adorable... *Squee*
Oh my gosh, I agree Stella teaching Mac to tango would be amazing. Because, of course she'd know how. Mac could magically give her a rose and they'd be off :lol::lol:
Stella teaching him sounds so good and flirty...:drool::drool::drool: It made me remind of that X-Files episode where, in the end, Mulder gives Scully a lesson on how to perform some baseball tricks. He holds her through her back and they do that baseball swing thing and he even holds her hips...aawww holy hotness, it was a brief but unforgettable moment. :drool: I guess Stella teaching Mac the tango would go kinda like that. :devil: Oh dear, and the rose fits the scene like a glove!
I guess i'll give Rene Russo a call and see if she can lend Melina that killer dress she wore on The Thomas Crown Affair, ASAP! That, plus Mac, plus red rose, and we have our perfect make up scenario.

Stella would have a REAL relationship. What more real than Mac?????

Exactly!! Not Mac=SO NOT REAL. ;)
And hopefully Mac won't stick with the Julia Ormond character (i know he won't. she isn't even listen in the next episodes as guest cast, despite the fact it was said she signed up for 3 episodes at least; not to say she must be pretty busy promotting The Curious Case of Benjamin Button). I hate her. She's old and she's a bore (the character, not the actress)

About the Ella arc, i still have an itch... i mean, i definetely don't think she's just an angst teen, she is such a psycho, maybe the psychoest of all psychos. So i have been thinking: was it her mom who killed her dad, REALLY? It could be not so! I have another theory. Perhaps her mother is lying to protect her, and Ella is the real killer... Perhaps she did fall in love with her own father, even if by accident. Once she realized it was her dad she was talking to, she wrote that note expecting her parents would divorce (or something), so that she would have her mom out of the way and she would still be able to go on with her online relationship with her dad. She would have her dad all to herself. But at some point her plans went awry, and she ended up killing her father. But her mother sees it all. :shifty: THEN: Ella lies to her mom, saying she did it because she was angry, as she too had seen the note and was aware her dad was having an affair; she felt bad for her mother and ended up killng her father in the heat of the moment. The mom then feels responsible for Ella's deeds, and decides to confess the murder herself, in order to protect her daughter, unaware of course that Ella was actually lola57. (remember Ella asked Mac if her mother knew who lola57 was? Maybe it's because if she did, she wouldn't have turned herself in and assumed herself the murderer. Maybe she would have even have Ella killed...).I know that's a big stretch..., but i'm only saying this because it could end up with good consequences for smacked. Because now Ella thinks she has Mac for herself right?? Well, in case she suspects anyone else is flirting with Mac, she's surely gonna stalk such woman. If the stalked woman is Stella, Mac could save her and we would have a good smacked make up. :drool:
And if the stalked one is not Stella but say, the Gillian she-nit for instance, Ella could end up killing the she-nit and that would eliminate both the Ella and she-nit problem, and we would be back to big chances of a smacked finale again. :)

Note: Michael Ausiello is asking people what are their wishes for this xmas. Well, just for the purpose of smacked marketing, i think we all should go there and say we want smacked for xmas and new year! I already did it under the nickname Olivia. Let's support smacked by making it more popular!

Happy Xmas everybody!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by eyewitness:
Note: Michael Ausiello is asking people what are their wishes for this xmas. Well, just for the purpose of smacked marketing, i think we all should go there and say we want smacked for xmas and new year! I already did it under the nickname Olivia. Let's support smacked by making it more popular!

I knew that had to be someone from the smacked family asking for more Mac & Stella for the year to come. :lol: :thumbsup:

I want that too. I want all my TV relationships to be happy. Its not much too ask for now is it?

I am really hoping that Stella gets to confront she-nit or stalker chick about Mac because that would be intense.

Guys, I'm just dropping by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope that you all have a great time over the holidays, however you spend it. Happy Holidays, and don't forget to check in with us. ;)

*Big hugs to you all* Hope you're all keeping well. :adore:

Merry Christmas my dears!!!!

I didn't think forbidden Fruit was all that bad. I quite liked it. But like someone mentioned, this season, we may have betted on the wrong season. We can let the kiddies rush it (D/L) and let SMacked take the mature route and wait it out. We can't go boycotting one of the most amazing TV shows. If no one is watching, who is going to be around to watch it to make sure it isn't cancelled?!:eek: Now, we wouldn't get our SMacked Disney Ending now would we?;) This may not be our season, but we are only half way through. D/L can take this one if they wish. We're patient.

Mac + Stella + Tango (or any form of latin/ballroom dances) = :drool:

*tries to picture Mac and Stella on Dancing with the Stars* :lol::lol::lol: can anyone say sequins!

Merry Christmas to all of you.It has been one of my greatest gifts this year finding and enjoying this site.
Remember all gifts are not wrapped in packages and the gift of friendship is rare!

Merry X-Mas again =)!

Oh gosh, I'm longing for season 1 and 4 moments!! I just watched Taxi and it was still awesome even after watching it for 5 times or something. My favourite scene is where Stella and Mac are sitting/lying beside Reed trying to save him. they look like a real family in that scene :adore: I totally loved it when Stella stood up for Mac against Jordan and Quinn hehe if looks could kill:lol:
I'm curios if EP will make Mac and Stella make up, cause if not I will go all *grrr* at them and i really wish that they let them work together on a case and let them share those looks and touches like in season 1....*sighs* stupid season 5 -.-

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

That's all I can say.:)

Okay, I wanna buy a NY epsiode off of itunes, but I don't know which one to grab! I'm thinking RND, because it has to be SMacked filled. I don't want one that was boring than had a sweet moment at the end. It's a waste of 4 hours (downloading).:lol::klingon:

So what do ya'll think?:confused::confused::confused:

Oh, and to say thank you to everyone for being great friends and being a shoulder to lean on this year. I've needed it alot. Thanks everyone, you are all very precious to me... even though I have never met you in real life.:lol::)

Merry Christmas!!! Though I'm a bit late. :D

Hellooo, Mac/Stella Family.. I finally had the time to watch 5x11 Forbidden Fruit. It's sooo.. I don't know. Mac was being strict and suddenly go soft when he says "I admire your passion Stella". Then I went melting into liquid :adore:. It was not that bad at all 'cause I was ignoring the part where Ella appears. It made me *pukes* though. And most of all.. ELLA IS SOO SILLY! How can you go suicide because of one guy? *sighs* You have the whole world to go on! Okay.. I.. I.. is she just trying to revenge because the card says "I'll MAKE HIM LOVE ME"? :p. He won't fall for her right? :eek: *shivers* That is sooo disgusting! Between, I brought some screen caps from the episode.. It made me smile! I hope it will make you all smile too. :)

5x11 Forbidden Fruit
Sooooo close..
5x111.jpg

They were talking with their eyes.. Seriously!! Stella nods after that. :)
5x112.jpg

Can you all feel the heat and tension? It's soooo strong AND IT'S BURNING!!.. I'm fainting and nose bleeding 'cause of the SMacked passion in there. :devil:
5x113.jpg

Last edited:
Asprine Hun, you've helped me look on the bright side of 5.11, so thank you my dear, I hadn't really focused on any of the good points, but mainly the bad, so thank you for bringing to my attention, the sweet moment when he told her he "admired her passion" in all the doom and gloom, I'd forgotten about that cute moment... I also love the first cap, it kinda looks like he's holding her hand... *Sighs* If only... :adore:

I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas had a great one. *Hugs for you all.*

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a good one.

My MRI was pretty scary, but okay in the end. I just sat there visualising smacked scenes lol. Apparently I also might have a stress fracture in my spine, so if I end up having surgery it would be keyhole, but if there's a fracture it'll be bigger and they'll have to put screws and stuff in my spine. Intimidated doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. Oh well. Thanks so much for all your support guys. It really does mean a lot. :)

Hope you all got some wonderful presents and had fun with friends and family. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back