Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Oh definitely... Ryan's attention to detail would more than help him find a great gift for Calleigh. It's one of the perks of having OCD. Like Orla said, he'd most likely get her something that she mentioned... something that was mentioned a long time ago and I'm sure that Calleigh would love what he gets her. *crosses fingers* I'm hoping for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It'd be even better if they were under the mistletoe.

Here ya go Orla... hope that helps.

Hey, speaking of Calleigh and Ryan in Ballistics, I just realized after seeing last night's episode that Calleigh's usually the one with Ryan when he's analyzing the bomb. Hmm, think it's hinting at something? Between bullets and bombs, I half expect to see fireworks!

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thank you for posting the dictionary, Karu. Its good to be reminded what is on there.

I agree, Ryan seems very thoughtful. He would get Calleigh a really nice gift. I like that scene in s4 when H and Marisol are getting married and Ryan says to Cal, 'dont you think we should do something for them.' Very sweet!
    Im sure Cal would be satisfied with a kiss in the locker room though. Bring out the mistletoe!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! I got coerced into baking... and I ended up doing all of it 'cause I'm the only one in the family who knows how to bake. Luckily it was worth the full four hours. *whips out triple chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache icing* Help yourselves if you want any... they're still warm from the oven.

Now there's just the question of what should he get her. Hmm... *puts on thinking cap* He'd most like get her something small and not flashy, something that suits her definitely. You guys have any ideas? As for Calleigh's gift to him, she could always kiss him under the mistletoe... preferably in the locker room!

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Triple chocolate cupcakes... yummy. 4 Hours, I'm a terrible cook, Id get bored after an hour.
    Ryan would have to get Cal something small, he spends all his money on fancy suits! Have you read Harm for the Holidays, Ryan gives Cal some bullet necklace in that. Now, I think Ry would be more thoughtful than that. Maybe he would get her earrings (legal flashback..)

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

*thinking* Calleigh love guns, maybe he buy her some old rare gun with long history? Or book about most interesting facts about guns. For now, i don't have ideas anymore.

I read so many CaRWash fanfics and most popular words about CaRWas was "They perfect match", we could use it as new thread name - Perfect match, what you think? :rolleyes:

I watch my fav eps from season and in "Sex & Taxes" Cal said "The lab is
    like high school". What you think about Calleigh and Ryan in school?

I think Ryan was a little bit geeky, not so popular and interesting for girls, but really smart one.

Calleigh probably was popular and smart. I don't think she was dating some quarterback, it so old, i think he prefer smart guys like Ryan. ;)

What you think? :rolleyes:

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Cal- definitely the popular girl in school. But I think you are right, Orla, I couldn't see her dating the quaterback, she would go for some smart guy.
    Ryan - adorkable! geeky, but very cute. I think sometimes he is a little shy (eg. Dead Air when he asked out Natalia, although that epi is probably best forgotten!) I think he would have been one of the quiet ones at school, who just got on with his work

You know, I quite like the sex and taxes epi. Obviously Ryan acted a little dubiously in it, but I'll defend him!

Orla- they are 'the perfect match' so that thread name works.

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I like geeky guys, i think they very sweet.

I remember "Dead air", he was so shy, but i like it, he was so cute *sigh* if only it was Calleigh :(

Oh, you remember "Chain Reaction"? When Cal and Ryan talk about Samanta, you know, after that we never saw Samanta again and her name was forgotten, i wonder to know what Cal do with her :lol: She was so jealous :lol: Poor Samanta :rolleyes:

I always defend him, i think he just wanted to make good impression on H, but then he realize that it was bad idea. ;)

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I can definitely see that... after seeing their interacting with each other, you can just tell that about them. We definitely need to add that to the list. By the way, what have we got so far?

Hmm... *puts on thinking cap*

Calleigh - definitely popular, but also smart; she'd definitely have good grades. Maybe she even participated in a couple of sports like track and field. She doesn't strike me as the type who'd date the jock or the quarterback. She'd go for someone more intelligent and funny... much like a certain co-worker we know. Maybe she even participated in school journalism. Emily did get her degree in journalism so maybe Calleigh went down the same route in high school...

Ryan - more of a loner, very smart and a bit of a shy but sweet geek. Though he probably attracted his fair share of girls... I can totally picture him as the adorkable science expert who also participated in sports. Maybe basketball? Anyways, I read somewhere that Jonathan wrestled in high school. That would explain the big guns! Do you think Ryan might have done the same?

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think thats what we have so far, title wise. As well as Perfect Match

Jon wrestled? I cant picture that! I dont know what sport Ryan would do. Baseball? I bet he would have had some attention from the girls, he cant be that cute and not have had admirers. Orla- I like the geeky ones too:)

Totally agree about sex and taxes. Being on patrol he was just used to getting the job done as quickly as possible, he didn't realise he'd done wrong until afterwards.

Yeah- what happened to Samantha? She vanished into thin air :rolleyes: I liked that scene with Cal teasing Ryan. She probably was jealous :)

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Calleigh probably hid Samantha in the closet, and when Horatio came looking for her and couldn't find her, fired her. :lol: I kid, I kid.

For some reason I see Ryan either on the chess team, or doing baseball, like tinsel toes said. I lean towards Chess Team because he's just got that "smart loner" thing going for him. Though he would look good in a baseball uniform. ;)

Calleigh was most def. the popular girl of the school, though I too cannot see her dating the highschool jock. Though she did date Jake, so I could very well be wrong. She was probably cheerleader, class president, or something of the like.

Maybe they both were class President, and that's something they have in common. :D

As for names, I like Holding Hands in the lab or else Don't mess with the Stare. Should we put a poll up soon? Especially since we are nearing the end of the thread (yay!). PM me if you aren't sure how to put up a poll, or would like me to get started on that. ;)

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Happily- Ryan would look good in the baseball kit!
    But I could see him in the chess team. Definitely 'smart loner'.

It would be cool if Ryan and Calleigh had both been class president. They dont do many eps at schools/ College- so it would be good if they did and they got to chatting about what they were like at school.

We could do with the help on the poll, Happily. So thankyou. I dont know which title I'd go with, they are all pretty good!

12. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Chess team sounds good, i see him play chess with his cute thinker look :) Maybe Calleigh and Ryan one day would play chess in lab while they waiting results :rolleyes: She of course win and he should do anything she want... something funny :D

Wow, we have so many titles, i don't know which one choose :)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Well he's definitely built for baseball... and I think he can pull off the uniform like no one else. I could also see him playing chess, but more as a recreation. I don't see why he can't do both. It'd just make him all the more interesting.

Jake's not a jock... he's more of a bad boy. Though I never really understood the bad boy appeal. I always loved guys who were a little more complex... thoughtful, creative, smart with a great sense of humour, someone that has adorkable moments once in a while. That pretty much describes Ryan, except his arm muscles definitely hint at chick magnet. Is it too much to ask for a moment where Calleigh links arms with him?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

^^ You're right, so maybe THAT'S why they dated. If she was the popular girl in school, then she'd want to rebel and of course, bad guy? Totally Rebel.

I think the arms came later. Probably when he started patrol, because police officers get a gym and it's free, and they are encouraged to use it. So he probably felt a little "dorky" and wanted to bulk up. Plus there is that moment between season three and four when he was still scrawny.

Ryan really is Calleigh's type. "Opposites Attract" :D ]

On a side note: We cannot do polls until we start a new thread, and it has to be with the initial post of the new thread. So hopefully when this thread is closed, someone who knows how to do polls or a mod will be on at that time to get that started. One thing that sucks with Vbulletin that we didn't have with the old board. :\

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ryan is definitely Calleigh's type. They are so sweet together.
    Ryan's arms- very hot. Karu you are right we need some arm linking going on! Possibly in the locker room..

Happily- thats fine about the poll. Im sure we will work it out! We are getting to the end now. New thread for the new year?!

Karu, Orla, Happily and all Carwash fans- have a fantastic Christmas, and may 2009 bring lots of carwash joy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.