Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

This thread is a little dead...I wonder why??

I posted pictures of Jorja at Ian Harvie's "No on H8" benefit, and here is the link to a video of her on stage playing the drums while Margaret Cho sings a song

bang those drums, baby! (ps - there might be more videos later, this is all that has been uploaded so far)

I'm baaaack.:p ....well at least for today.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  2. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Thank you kc_from_kc!!waiting for the rest of videos.:drool:​

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thanks kc for that vid. I'll check it later 'cause here is quite late:lol:

4. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I don't get it. Yesterday there were part 10 and 9 on youtube, as well, and I was hoping they would post some more so we'd get to hear Jorja's voice instead of Margaret Cho's ;), but now there are only 2 videos left instead of the 4 from last night :(

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You know what it could be, Youtube has been lifting alot of vid uploads due to copyrights. For example I use to watch past eps of Criminal minds in say 4-5 different uploads per ep, but when I go to my playlist and click the link this is what I get. "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS Broadcasting, Inc" So maybe this is what is happening to those uploads, maybe they are being lifted.

6. Jorja_Rain

I don't think it's that, because if that were the case then the Ian Harvie youtube account would be unavailable as a whole and all of the vids would have been lifted. So my guess is that the person owning the youtube account has lifted the vids themselves. I wonder why, though, cause they were all just songs by Margaret Cho, just like the vid KC posted:(

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Who knows now days with all that is going on in the industry could be the person owning the account is trying to fly under their radar. I think there is away of contacting the person responsible for the vids, to see what is going on, maybe the vids got to many hits or it had some snags in them. But asking the poster of the vids might be the place to start. Just a thought.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is some news about Jorja that I previously mentioned, about her going to see her co-star/friend in Chicago in his play "Dublin Carol" on Dec. 6. A fan actually got to chat with her while she was there, how cool is that? enjoy;)

JORJA IN CHICAGO scroll down to the bottom to read about her visit!

Courtesy of WPAP!

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It's cute how she jumped in on the drums in that Ian Harvie video. I was listening to both "satellite" and "under 41" a few times in the last few days and I still wonder if she did the drums herself on "satellite" or if she had someone else doing them.

10. kc_from_kc

There were drums in "satellite"?? I thought that was just her on her guitar

11. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

I never heard under41.You please tell me,where i can find the song?thank's.​

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I always thought I heard a hint of soft drums starting around the 1:00 mark. Maybe it was just her hand hitting the guitar like some do to simulate a beat, or maybe just part of the guitar reverb. The sound is a bit crappy, so I can't tell for sure.

It's at Jorja's website: JorjaFox.Org. It's #13 on the music list. Click the 'down arrow' in the upper right corner by the satellite. The song is just a guitar instrumental.

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i agree with you 100% i think it's great that Jorja and Billy have remained good friends, even after both of their departures from the show :( i wonder if we'll have a review by Jorja on his play some time soon , because i, for one, would love to read it :D

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  14. Jorja_Rain

So she has the song on her website now, but without her singing? I'm sorry, but I really don't have time to check it our right now, but I have the originial song on my ipod, gotta say, our girl was brave for that one drunken moment in which she sang the song:lol:

15. kc_from_kc

No, No, this is another one she wrote, called "under 41". Satellite isn't up anymore, but thankfully I have it on my iPod too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.