Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgoeus pics, Sam. Hehe, it is cool you created a guy who looks like Mac/Gary on Sims, so much wicked fun you can have..:devil: Those pics are :drool::drool::drool::drool:, he does indeed look hot with stubble. Lindsay is definitely very lucky in the first pic, getting to smear the goo on his upper lip. And the third pic is just :drool::drool::drool::adore::adore::adore:

2. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

you guys are talking about stubble on mac? i´m game! :devil:
    like macslady and sam222 i love mac with those stubbles, makes him even more hot!!:drool:
    i watched "and here´s to you mrs. azrael" yesterday (for the umpteenth time;)) and there was a lot of stubble-mac!
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

i love this eppy, the whole case is just amazing and very starkly. one of my favourites eps. i especially loved the scene in the beginning when mac was inspecting the dead body of the girl in the autopsy. there was this song "amie" by damien rice when he did it. it was such a powerfull scene, cause mac were so carefully and respectful when inspecting the body. somehow there even was an antagonism in it: on the one hand there was this absolutly injured body which wasn´t nice to look at at all but on the other hand this beautiful song and a real respectful mac - ahh i loved it!! and i liked the end where you could see the whole team deeply moved by this case!
    btw.also nice that the second button of his shirt was also open so you could see his white shirt he was wearing underneath:drool::drool: [​IMG]

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Tatuu Tatuu Tatuu.... I need life support here :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Okay, I've been away far to long and was thinking 'let check the Mac thread'. Now I'm in need of life support :lol::lol: I'm sure Natty is on her way as we speak :devil::devil::devil:

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Sure?!? You ushered me in here :lol: then again it didnt take me long to get her thats for sure......its the getting outs thats the hard the part :devil: Thanks :devil:

5. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

:lol:
    maybe you should take a look at the gary thread;). but be careful i don´t want you to die:D

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Jimenz, gorgeous pics as always! I love that scene in Mrs Azrael too. Mac is so gentle with the body, so respectful. You are right, in some ways it is an unpleasant scene - a very young woman dead, with awful injuries, but the way Mac handles the body, along with the song, make it somehow much deeper and more respectful. It's much better than Alexx talking to her bodies in Miami! There's a moment in that scene when he ever so gently cradles the girl's head in his hand as he takes the bandage off her head. I think the scene is an excellent example of how Gary can convey lots of emotion, make a scene very emotional, without even speaking. It reminds me in that way of the Ground Zero scene at the end of Blink. I can't help wondering if Gary was maybe thinking of his own 2 daughters in that scene, to help him act Mac's gentleness with the body, and whether we're supposed to think that Mac is maybe thinking of Claire in that scene, how he would have wanted her body to be handled.

And yes, the white tee and stubble are :drool::drool::drool:

I also love the Hawkes development in that ep (about his medical career and why he became an ME, and when he saved that guy at the end), and learning about Mac's father (excellent emotional scene for Mac, and nice bonding between him and Hawkes). AHTYMA is a shining example of how good the NY writers can be, how good an ep can be while having nothing to do with the characters' love lives or the characters being in danger or having their careers threatened or whatever. I also think I read somewhere that a similar thing that happened with those girls and the mother of one of them happend in real life, I like when tv shows reflect real life occurences. I thought the crime aspect of the storyline was very good too, if painful and hard to watch at times. Liked the end scene with the whole team walking down the hall together too.

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Jimenez you'd know post just "that episode" pics!?!;) It's my favourite ep. in season 3!!!:hugegrin:Thanks so much!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I gonna get a heart-attack by any minute!!:guffaw: I mean stubble, seeing his white t-shirt... neck, arms...the man is irresistable I can't deny it!:rolleyes: Hey what would you think if Mac would have even more stubble in some eps...?:bolian: Of course it's maybe not his "thing" but I'm sure all women watchers would fall out of their couches and find quickly some buckets! I'd be one of them! :lol: "deep sigh"

here's some more pics from the same ep!
    [​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    Wow...help...Mac Taylor just knock me out of my chair with his hotness!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    [​IMG]
    Awww...:adore::adore::adore: It just like he's asking (without words) to jump on his lap!:p I'd jump immediately if would be there!:lol: and have my way with him..."blinds down"! :devil::devil::devil:

8. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

yeah i remember that moment! it´s real beautiful how mac holds the head carefully

i don´t know what gary is thinking or imagining when he´s acting but he´s just doing great in scenes like that! i had to think of "True west" where he played austin. i don´t know if you ever saw something of this play, i think gary did it in 1984 or something. anyway i saw some parts on youtube (you should look for it) and i ask myself the same question, cause this one was sooooo amazing, it is definitly one of the best performences i´ve ever seen of him! he has to be into this character so much for the whole play!
    btw john malkovich is at leat as good as gary:thumbsup:
    okay sorry back to mac!

woah i think that would be very very hot if mac would have a real three-day-beard (i don´t know if this expression exsist in english:)) yeah i can totally picture that - mac with more stubble around his chin...:drool: and sideburns!!!! i´d be one of these fall-of-the-couche-girls too:devil:

and thanks for the pics sam222, the second and third pic is.....wow!!!!

9. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I love the episode 'And Here's To You Mrs. Azrael' is definitely in my 'top five episodes of CSI: NY', purely for the interaction between Hawkes and Mac, especially when he talks about his father, and Hawkes says he did the right thing. It's definitely a very poignant episode, and gives a little more insight into the kind of person Mac is.

I love the pics, too, of course. And I definitely think he should have more stubble. I like that thought:drool::drool:
    *falls into Mac-induced coma*

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

As Jools is a little late today, well ok she'll argue im just early :lol: Ive brought a few caps before you brings her's :D:devil:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Clickable as always, Enjoy ladies.....:devil:

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  12. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

:eek::eek::eek::eek::drool::drool::drool:
    thanks so much for the pics!!!
    i really don´t want to say it after every episode but i can´t help myself: he looks soo hot again:devil:
    pissy mac is just great!!!

when i saw your pics csisenna i directly had to think of the ep "the thing about hereos" in s4 (the scene where he arrived in chicago and got off the cab) cause i think his hair and appeareance is just like in this ep. and this was one of these episodes where he looked especially hot!:drool:

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Ooooooh, Major Thankees to you ladies, for those gorgeous pix and caps!!! :drool: Massive Meltdown here! I've been very sick and feeling pretty pissy myself all week long, so those caps of Pissy!Mac (and I love grocery-shopping Mac, too!) are just what the doctor ordered!! :thumbsup:

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for those new pics Natty and Jools! :thumbsup:

This is what those pics caused me!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Especially Natty's last one did me this: [​IMG]

But also lot of this: [​IMG]

And...Jools: Pissy Mac is definitely HOT!:devil::devil::devil::devil:

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Great pics, natty and Sens. Pissy Mac is :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:, especially when you add the fact he's in black, and he looks so sweet in the grocery store one. I'd love to bump into him there :drool::devil::drool::devil: As with the pool pics from My Name is Mac Taylor, it's nice to see him doing regular things, and see a glimpse of his life outside the lab. Maybe we'll finally get to see his apartment! I love the smiley pic you posted natty, and the dark red shirt he's wearing in the second one is nice. It'd be so much nicer if he had no shirt though...:drool::devil: Like in My Name is Mac Taylor. :drool::drool:
    I remember a while ago we were talking about what we thought Mac was like in high school, if he played any sports, and I think we sort of agreed he wouldn't be the football type. Wonder if he was on the swim team, though? Of course, the swimming could be from his Marine days. He and Gibbs should go to the pool/gym together.:drool::drool::drool::drool: Two wet Marines....:drool::drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.