Ryan/Greg #3 - Welcome to Gutterville! Population: Rising!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twiztid4togo, Jul 9, 2008.

1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Wow. I have to say that this ship is adorable! I'm a Love shipper, but I stumbled upon a few Ryan/Greg stories over at FF and livejournal recently, and loved them all. Even as a Love shipper, I have to admit that Ryan/Greg is hands-down the hottest ship. Thanks for starting this thread! They're definitely the best ship of characters that have never met ;)

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hello Happyharper. Welcome to the thread!
    Totally agree, Ryan and Greg make a very adorable pair. The two of them together would be very hot indeed.
    Sorry, silly question, what is the 'love' ship? ( :) 'the love ship' - didnt that used to be some dodgy old tv programme?!)

Edit- 'The love boat', now I remember! Well boats, ships- they both go on water!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  3. happyharper13

Lol. 'The Love' is Nick/Greg, though I have to agree with you that it does kinda sound like that old show, once you throw in the word ship. Personally, I prefer calling NG 'Standers,' as The Love can be a bit confusing. As for RyanGreg (in an attempt to follow shipper thread rules), I totally love the Brokeback graphic for them. Ryan definitely does resemble Jake Gyllenhaal (I have a feeling I just butchered his name) and I can almost see some resemblance between Greggo and Heath Ledger (RIP).

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks :) I think Greg and Nick would make a cute couple. But 'Love' is a rather confusing name :rolleyes:
    That Brokeback picture is really good. Jon and Jake (not even going to attempt to spell his surname :)) do look really a like from certain angles. And although Eric and Heath Ledger dont look alike, that pic kinda works.

Maybe if Ryan and Greg got together, Nick would be a bit jealous. Or he seems abit older brother-ish, so he would make sure Ryan didn't mess Greggo around.

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Hello again everyone. Time for my weekly visit (as promised).

Hey, Sue, what d'ya mean I have the greatest imagination? YOU are the one with the best and hottest scenarios. Or should we go search the old Gutterville residence to collect evidence of my leftover pool of saliva as a result of your attempts on skirting just barely under the PG-13 line? (wait, pool of saliva, that sounds gross :lol:)

Hello to all new people :D Welcome happyharper13!! Have a... wait, what was the common Gutterville's welcoming gift? Ohh right... SMOOTHIES! Because it's so hott in here :D Have some, everyone!

HEAR HEAR!! That's why we're giving out free smoothies. So you won't pass out from the heat :D

Are there any new Ryan/Greg fics? I miss reading fics about them...

Oh you're so right, Tinsel-toes! It does make sense for them to go to Greg's.

Oh! I can't believe that Brokeback manip's still around :lol: Thank you for packing it too when you guys moved from the old thread :D I'm glad you think they resemble Jake and Heath a little, because, well, I made it around the time when the movie's just came out... Seems a little 'old' now :rolleyes: But anyway, as long as it's Ryan/Greg, who cares, right? :p I miss making them though. Hmm... what manip I should make next?

Ooh, I was thinking I should do a vampire manip! :lol: I watched Twilight yesterday and it reminds me... Like, long longggg time ago (wayyyyyy back before Twilight) I had an attempt at writing Ryan/Greg vampire story, because I always love vampires (and all things fantasy :lol:), because they're dark and graceful and somewhat sexy sensual beings. Ryan as a vampire seducing Greg would be hot :p

Well, at least the image of Ryan tracing his fingers along Greg's jawline whispering in Greg's ears in dark, low voice, with Greg breathing heavily, begging for Ryan not to do something horrible to him... and the image of Greg writhing on bed with Ryan over him, biting his neck is... somewhat hott. You gotta have to admit ;) :devil::devil::devil:

I should stop before I have to use the :censored: sign :D :devil:

WHOA, think I just packed all the time I was away into one single EXTREMELY LONG post :lol:

6. happyharper13

Thanks for the smoothie! The vampirefic sounds wonderful. Do you guys have any RyanGreg fics you'd recommend? Thank you so much for creating such a wonderfully steamy manip. I can't wait to see more ;)

It's kinda hard to skirt the PG13 line in here, when the pairing is so ridiculously hot.

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

*Passes out smoothies to those in need after that scenerio*

Welcome to Gutterville, happyharper13! Grab a smoothie and enjoy the hottness.:beer:

Silhouette!!! I told you that you were the one that made hott scenerio's...holy cow the thoughts you've got rumbling in my head now, thnxxxxxx :drool:

I need a few smoothies now to cool off from that! I really hope you can get back into writing and write a lil vampire ficcy for us. I know Missi would love it, as well as everyone else here. I actually a dream of ryan and greg last night. First time in ages, and it was about vampires. In mine, it was Greg that was the vampire. For some reason, I see him being the one getting into something like that and getting bit. I have a great lil story in my head and I might jot it down.

I think I really need to see Twilight now, everyone I know says it's awesome and it looks perty kewl to me.

Silhouette, we do need some more manips, a vampire one would be amazing!!!:drool: In fact, take a look at my banner, I made it from one of your lovely manips and I gave you the credit in my bio ;) I just couldn't get a santa hat on Ryan to save my life and I remembered your piccy! Oh the joy!

Okay get your smoothies ready LOL..no seriously, I suck at manips, but I had an idea and ran with it in hopes that it would inspire others to give it a shot. So here is my manips. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Silhouette- I think you do alright thinking up hot scenarios :) That vampire idea :devil: I definitely need a smoothie now, after reading that. My work mates will think I have had a stroke or something!
    That Brokeback manip is very good, thank you for that! You should definitely do more.

Twiz - Those manips are pretty good! I wouldn't have a clue how to do one. I think I need another smoothie :)

Thats a pretty good dream to have. I can see Greg as a vampire more than Ryan. I think Ryan is a little too serious to get into that kinda thing. But either way, it would be hot :devil:

9. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

You know me too well, Sue! :guffaw: I would love to read some good Vamp! Greg/Ryan fics. I started a vamp Greg one a few years ago, but never got finished with it, and it's a Nick/Greg fic anyway. This is why I don't post fics because I can never seem to finish with them. (sounds like my vid problem too. :shifty:)

And I don't think I ever said welcome, happyharper! I'm a Love shipper too, but I don't get over there much anymore. :)

And welcome back, Silhouette. I've loved your manips! :)

Speaking of vampires and manips, I remembered one that I made a little earlier this year which I thought I'd dust off. It's Vamp!Ryan

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ahh, page 2 oblivion. Better bump us back up.
    That VampRyan pic is rather freaky! Fieldmouse- I agree, a Vamp Greg/Ryan fic would be good to read. I was always pretty bad at writing stories at school, but one of these days I might just try and do some fan fics. And if Greg and Ryan cant provide inspiration....

So, what Christmas presents do you think they would buy one another. I think Ryan would go for something practical, where-as Greg would get something fun or wacky.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Here is wishing everyone in Gutterville a happy Christmas!

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

*blows off dust* Wow - this thread was way at the bottom. I have been bad and neglecting it. Sorry about that!!

Seriously - we need a crossover to happen soon. I want to see these guys together in an episode so bad.

After Monday's epiosde where Ryan says he was watching that guys kid just got me thinking of what kind of dad he would be. Could you just imagine a little Ryan running around and him & Greg being parents?

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WOW, cobwebs everywhere! *gets stuck to walls*

I'm really sad there's not much action in here and not a lot to talk about. We do need a cross over, but I don't see that ever happening. If it would I'm sure ryan and greg would never meet.

I could definately see Ryan and Greg being daddy's. Greg would be the fun dad and Ryan would be the strict dad, it would all even out

here's a little manip I made of the guys to get the convo going.

[​IMG]

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

A crossover would be really cool, but Twiz is right, it will never happen. I think the pair of them would work very well together. Both are very dedicated and if they were in danger, Ryan has his gun and could protect Greg. Greg would thank him with a drink and then.......:devil:

I think Greg would be the fun Dad. His Mother was that strict with him, not letting him do sports or anything, that I think he would do the opposite. He and Ryan would have arguments about it.

Nice picture! I can see Greg as more of a bike rider than Ryan somehow.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

If there was a crossover then out televisions might spontaniously conbust from the added hottness on the screen. :p :drool: Though that would not be so bad...but I do like my new tv and keeping it intact for a long time would be really nice.

With that said I'm back! LOL