Ryan/Greg #3 - Welcome to Gutterville! Population: Rising!

Hey everyone! Great to see the thread moving so nicely. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the thread, Shazza/Sophia . :beer: Hey you made our population really go up!

I think both of them would make a good parents and together they would really be great raising a kid. Ryan would be the strict one to help mold the child into being neat and tidy, rub his ocd off on it. While Greg would be the one that would teach the kid about the fun stuff. NOt that Ryan would be a total stick in the mud, he'd would be a fun dad but I see him more serious. I also see Greg being able to handle a teen ager better. Which one would explain to a teen age daughter about puberty and her monthly dues as a woman...

So far it is only Massachusettes and Cali, and I'm not even sure if it's only San Fransico or all of California, that has legalized gay marriages. I know in Mass. you have to be a resident of Mass. to get married, as to where in Cali you don't. SO everyone is flocking to Cali to get married.

Woohoo..it's a population explosion! Cause with our small population, even one more person is a big jump in percentages. :thumbsup:

Sue, glad that you posted because I was worried that I may have killed the thread again. :wtf:

I think they need twins! Two kids with very different personalities. A wild one like Greg, and a quieter one for Ryan.

I agree with the two kids, it would be interesting to see the interaction....though I am having flash backs to Sue's fic she wrote. *ahem* :D

Especially if each had a trait like one of our guys. Can you imagine one dressed like as Goth Greg like he did in college? Or one dressed like Ryan all clean cut and ready for anything. :lol:

*Blushes* Sara, :p

Twins would be very interesting and yes one being a Greg Jr. dressed in his black goth and spikey hair jamming his music and the other a little Ryan Jr. in his sweater vest, short hair, going behind the other kid cleaning up his mess!

What do you suppose they would name them? I think Greg would name one after a famous mobster maybe lol Ryan....hmmm, maybe he would be traditional and name them after a grandparent.

Missie, I'm the thread killer! :( So I'm thrilled to see this new one take off, YAY!! *Throws more confetti*

Oh Sue you thread killer :guffaw:

2 kids wow that could be cool. A little Greggo and a little Ryan. awwwww

Heee I am also having flashbacks to one certain fic that had these 2 as parents. :p

OK, Kat, you have converted me to this interesting ship! :D This is my first slash ship so hello everyone *waves*

Greg as a parent kind of scares me...he is more like the cool uncle to me if anything!

WOOT WOOT the population is rising again!
Welcome to Gutterville, Eveningstarz14! :thumbsup:

Kat you are so Rockin girl!

*passes out smooothies*:beer: It gets really hott in here sometimes.:censored:

Yeah Greg does seem more like the fun cool uncle, but I'm sure with Ryan's help he would mold him into a good daddy. Ryan will surely settle him down if he gets too rowdy with the kid.

Thanks for the smoothie Sue! Just the thought of these 2 together makes me need one!

hehe pictures Ryan trying to calm Greg down from teaching their child Guitar Hero. :lol:

Think aout the shopping trips - sweater vests or not? :lol:

Steps in for a smoothie break! Have another Kat and anyone else that comes in...come on..population is dropping :( Temps peeps with smooothies and cookies~

Ryan would be shopping at Baby gap for clothes and Greg would be shopping at Hot Topics..what a clash!!!!

If it was a boy he would be so confused. He would be sporting a sweater vest with a black Maryln Manson shirt under it and his hair would be neatly combed by Ryan but be blonde w/ red tips or something from Greg!

Oh! them teaching their kid to play guitar hero :guffaw: at that. How about Rock band. Greg would do guitar, kid on drums and Ryan could sing!! NIce thought :drool:

I am gone for a week and back to page 2??? I will have a smoothie - thank you.
I need some hott Ryan/Greggo topics...I have missed chatting about these two this past week.
Any new fanfics out there?

Ack! Page two again~

*offers more smoothies*

I'm having problems coming up with something to say to bump this so I'll just ramble about the boys and make up random crap!

One thing I'm thinking about is what do you think Ryan and greg would argue over the most? Say they live together, do you think it would be Ryan's ocd, him being maybe a neat freak and greg a slob? Do you think they would have a problem living together because of it? Or do you think Greg would work harder to be neat for Ryan and Ryan would handle all the cleaning and just let Greg handle the yard work? Do you think they'd argue over money? Seems Ryan has expensive taste in clothing and tends to have a large wardrobe, where Greg doesn't seem to spend a lot on his clothing. BUT then again if he shops at Hott Topics that can be costly. But I'm sure not as expensive as Ryan's jackets. I can't think of anything else the two could argue over, can anyone else?

*blows dust off of thread*

So - let's talk crossover again. Now that the seasaons are about to start....I have been thinking more and more about this pairing again.

Let's say they both worked at the same CSI - doesn't matter if it is LV or Miami or some place new - like maybe CSI Seattle ;) do you think they would be able to work together (and I mean keep their hands off each other :p) if they both worked in the field or if Greg was back in the lab? I can think of pros and cons for both. :censored: What are your thoughts?

:LOL: I think that Greg and Ryan could keep it professional, for the most part. A few little touches here and there would be awesome, plus this would ensure that they aren't always so focused on work. They do have natural instincts that need to be worked out. :D :drool:

And as for place....anywhere would work. Though I would like to see them in a setting with snow so when they go back to the lab to work on evidence that they have to try and not warm the other up. Or they sneak awya to a closet or the locker room and :censored:

YAY! Gutterville is back in action~

Great Q's Kat. LOL..Seattle..

I think Greg would have more problems than Ryan keeping his hands to himself at work. He seems more sexual to me than Ryan and more experienced. Now I think Ryan would be the one a little over protective. One since Greg doesn't carry a gun and two since Greg has been hurt a couple times. Plus Ryan was hurt and knows what being careless can get you. He knows that Greg can be a joker and would be worried he wouldn't be so careful. I think both of them would like to have some fun in the Hummer though. Maybe take a drive to the Glades and find a nice place to park :censored:

I like to see them in Miami, just cause I love the ocean and beach and it's hott..so they'd have a reason to strip off their clothes.

Well Sue - you know Seattle would be a great place for CSI. ;)

ooooooh Hummer fun in the glades. That sounds hot :devil: and :censored:!

The could play naked hide and seek in secluded beaches. :devil: :lol: I am liking the idea of them being in Miami more and more now.

Last edited:
Back