How obsessed with CSI are you?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Axelsonfire, Nov 7, 2008.

1. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

Me too :D past week is totally ruined because I haven't seen newest CSI NY ep :D *aargh*

Sometimes I even think about skipping classes at school so that I could watch CSI eps (I have them all on DVD..)
    I'm planning to move in New York in the future (yeah, dunno if i'll ever will, but I can dream of moving in the meantime ;) )

hmm.. i had few more in mind, but now i can't remember them :lol::lol:

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm probably rather obsessed. Today I was watching a TV gadget show and they were talking about the Apple MacBook and all I kept thinking about was Mac Taylor, and how, knowing him, there would totally be some psycho out there with a book all about Mac... Bizarre, but somehow likely (in my mind anyway). :lol:

3. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Not sure if I am obessed, but...

I tend to skim through the tv channels, every hour, to see if any "csi" episode is on.

Hehe :p

4. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

You know what the same thing happened to me the other day it said MacBook and I was like."Mac Taylor" lmao couldn't help myself.

I was sitting in front of the police station in town,nothing bad I was reading some papers for the explorer program and some lady called her kid "Calleigh" I immediately that of CSI:Miami

5. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Well let me see. Even though I have all the seasons on DVD and yes, currently recording new episodes to DVD, I still watch Spike and A&E everyday just to watch the shows. I don't really watch anything else. And I am currently watching CSI:NY on Spike. It is season 1. On days that they are not showing CSI of any sort I put in my DVDs and watch them. I have pictures saved to my computer of the screen caps so that I can change my wallpaper. My windows media player shows the same pics as music is playing. I have my screensaver set to those same pics. I now own and completed the CSI:NY PC game and I am currently playing the CSI Dark motives on my DS. I could go on and on, but really should I? I think you guys get the picture.:p

6. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I'm a Vegas girl but wow am I obsessed!

I went a whole month eating tinned spaghetti for lunch AND dinner so I could afford to buy Seasons 5-8 on dvd.

I make graphic art and am working on a video, and I lose sleep because I'd rather be at my computer!

I write Nick/Greg fan fiction and am constantly coming up with new ideas. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to write them down!

I am antsy at work because I can't wait to get home to a) check the board, b) watch a few episodes on dvd, c) work on screen caps or art or fiction and sometimes all three at once!

I have my favourite episode memorised I've watched it so many times!

I bought a copy of the script of my favourite episode for my Christmas present. (More tinned spaghetti for that one!)

My friends all know how much I love CSI that when they see or hear anything about it, they text me!

I own CSI Dark Motives on Nintendo DS Lite.

There's an episode where Nick actually says my name (my real name, not my screen name)....ask me how many times I've watched that scene!! Ask me if I'm trying to find a way to make it my text tone!

I'm sure there are more signs but I think that's enough!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hm, I don't think I can top that.

When I watched Up in Smoke (CSI LV) for the first time I noticed that this guy had this post-it on his board for what, maybe a few months, and I thought, no way it would have fallen off after a few days. Well, my mum put a post it stuckon my door and it's there for what weeks now and every time I look at it I have to think about that episode.

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

-My mom seriously considered getting me a scarf that looks like crime scene tape.
    -I went to NYC. And freaked out. Because there was a CSI:NY billboard over the CBS store.
    -When my computer crashed, the first thing I saved was not my English essay, but my CSI episodes from iTunes.
    -The "CSI:NY Theme" ringtone on the Verizon store is not the actual theme song. And I told my mom exactly how it was wrong, including the pitch.
    -The "Horton Hears a Who" commercials annoys me because "Who Are You" plays in the background and IMO no one but CSI can use it.
    -At one point, all of my dogs on NintenDogs were named after CSI characters.

9. egeria

OMG I would LOVE that!!!

I'm now seriously considering writing a knitting pattern and making myself one!!!

10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I was at the bookstore one day and they had a knitting book that did have a crime scene scarf pattern.
    I almost bought it until I realized that the book was rather expensive and that I didn't know how to knit.
    But it would've looked so cool. :)

11. egeria

I just checked a knitting site I'm on and found these...

One version which I can download for 2 bucks!

Another version

I'm so gonna make me one! Which one though?!

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I like the first one!!

13. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

I am so obsessed.

Last summer I made a CSI collage on a box. (couple names, actors, characters, etc...)

I search scenes on youtube I have on DVD.

I'm trying to own everything related.

I told my dad I wanted a microscope.

I carry cotton swabs around my house, wiping up liquid. (yes, I'm strange)

Me and my sisters write characters and couple names on paper and bet them in poker games. ( I always get SMACked)

I made a ff using every couple name I could make fit.

I want giant posters of Warrick, Nick, Greg, Eric, Mac, Danny, Sheldon, Adam and Flack on my wall.

I never miss a new episode, unless it's not on that week.

A couple days ago I found tweezers, so I was taking hairs off things. (mostly dog hair)

I have watched the episode "Empty Eyes" from Las Vegas 19 times (exaggeration, but not by much) and I'm still not tired of it.

That's all I can think of.

MT333

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I have every boxset of the CSI franchise so far, I even have them imported from amazon.com so I can keep current with the shows before they are shown here in the UK.