How obsessed with CSI are you?

I am having trouble realizing that I need to study for my Biology exam and not just watch CSI:NY!

I (for only a second) debated not going to the Coldplay concert because CSI:NY is on. I am going to that concert. I am also recording NY to watch later that night!

I love the original CSI! I own every season of it on DVD and because I don't live in the US, I buy all of them for quite a lot of money on ebay.

I read fanfiction (Nick/Greg, but also some femslash) and save all of the stories on my computer. I catalogued them, putting them into files, like post-eps, favourites, WIP and so on. If (god forbid) my external hardrive should ever break down, you'll hear me scream all over the world because I saved all the fanfics and pics and videos there. It's my most precious possession!

I visit this board every day and get into panic-mode when I can't get online.

There's probably more but I can't think of anything more, so ... that's about it.

I did a little happy dance today when my CSI:Vegas calendar arrived... and then was sad because I have to wait til January to put it up... I also bought a really cool poster of Billy and Marg off ebay. Imagine the happy dance when that arrives!

CSIL3Willows
-x-

I just love CSI and I'm collecting my DVDs (unluckily I still don't have all:(), I want to start collect all books too. That's the CSI stuff for future.

Wallpaper on my lappy must be CSI related.

On my mobile phone's display must something CSI related too.

Ringtone - CSI related of course. No other options.

I watch always CSI when is on TV and everyone know that they can't disturb me.

I have a big collection of pics which are my precious treasure and it's still growing.

I'm reading fanfiction (slash and femslash), writing it (original - slash and femslash:lol:).

There's no day in uni or whatever I'm where I can't think about CSI - from some plots cause soon will be next ep in TV to my ideas for fanfics.

When someone is starting to talk about CSI after a second I'm taking the charge. And everybody is looking at me like on a freak 'cause I'm telling details with number of episodes, seasons and quotes:lol:

I got called a geek in my forensic lecture because we were talking about paraphilias and our lecturer mentioned CSI (Fur and Loathing) and I told him then title, then proceeded to name other episodes that were paraphilia related :S
Ah well...
CSIL3Willows
-x-

^ ^ love it.

I saw something at work that had a term "goodbye and good luck" and automatically thought of Sara leaving, it's as though anything wil trigger CSI thoughts.

Me too, I watched a film today and one of the producer's last names was Sanders and I immediately expected his first name to be Greg. Same goes for people who are called Stokes.

Plus I keep thinking about CSI at the most unexpected times, like being in the classroom writing something on the board and thinking about CSI.

I guess that's called obsession ;)

Okay, for Halloween, I went out as Catherine.

I used CSI NY characters in my Spanish skit and gave it a SMACked ending.

I talk about CSI all the time, even to my friends who don't watch CSI.

I think not watching CSI is a crime.

I mentioned CSI in class the other day when someone was talking about everything being connected.

In Spanish class, there was someone in one of the exercises named Marisol and when someone read out that answer, my head perked up and I looked around.

I relate songs to my favourite couples.

and all of this, plus more, has happened since August. I did watch CSI before but I was never this obsessed.

I'm guilty of that one too. It's just so much fun though. :lol:

I get mad when someone says that I am watching CSI, I'm like "no, it's New York (sometimes Miami)!!" No one seems to understand that they are 2 different shows.

I was at the bowling alley and they had one of those machines you put quarters into and get little toys back, and it was "CSI" themed, and I spent like $5 trying to win crime scene tape. I did get it though. ;)

I own the first season of all of them. NY is my fave.

My sister and I made a dictionary of any CSI related thing. (characters, objects, terms etc...).

I dream of future episodes and later turned into fan fictions.

I help my sister with her fan fictions. (sometimes)

I draw the characters in chibi form.

I have quotes, names, couple names written in pernament marker on my school bag.

I wrote four couple names on my wall.

I have every single date written in my agenda.

I can quote some clips of episodes.

I drew a chibi Horatio in history class.

I talk about CSI all the time, even to my friends who don't watch CSI.

*I am collecting CSI Miami and CSI LV DVD sets.
*Every time I see a Hummer I immediately look for Horatio and the Gang
*I watch reruns over and over AND always find something I missed in them...

I do those things and more. My parents think I'm addicted and are ready to have an intervention. :p

I went to Miami in June, and was amazed by the fact I'd seen it in the Miami credits. Then I was all 'wow, a real life hummer'.

Even Denali's :) I was 'wow, a real life denali like in CSI'

We don't have them in the UK

I'm only kind of obsessed with CSI:NY...well let's see:
I remember myself sitting in class and telling a friend how many hours there are left to the finale.:lol:
I get all pissy when I can't watch an episode although I've seen it many times before and own it on DVD.
I can't help myself but think of CSI during chemistry or such.
I watch every movie with the actors when it's on TV no matter how bad it is:lol:.
I also relate songs to my favourite couple.:p
I quote CSI:NY all the time when it fits somehow and my friends start asking when I quote something random that is not from CSI.. ''Eh did you get that from your show?'' and they get all surprised when it isn't :D.

Umm that's all I can think about for now..but I'm sure there's more..

>I watch previous CSI LV episodes over and over! Big fan of Catherine/Marg
>I collect DVDs, mags, news feats, books, pictures which I post on my wall
>I talk about CSI with my dad even though he sleeps through it
>I love going to the mall because it's named CSI (Cost Savers Inc) lolz!
>I do my own sort of investigating (CSI inspired)
>I get excited when I hear their names being called somewhere
>I hang out here at CSI Talk
there's more soon...lol!

Every time I see a hummer I yell out Hummer or Horatio :lol:
My friends gave me the nick name of Mac.(which I have no complaints)
My friends and I made a CSI mini skit on camera
We always do one liners
I watch reruns and ruin it for my mom if she hasn't seen them
Me and my friends use to make fake crime scenes which got looks from people like this = :wtf:
In art last year I used Horatio to make a color schemed Picture
In biology sophomore year when it came to forensics everyone looked to me for the answers
I to am guilty of listening to songs and matching my favorite ships to them :lol:

Back