How obsessed with CSI are you?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Axelsonfire, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey! I hope this hasn't been done but I just want to know:

How CSI obsessed are you?

Just give some examples that show your obsessive level.

For example, when I'm bored I make up names for couples I ship. Like today, I called Megan and Speedle SPiNNER. My sister came up with FLANnEL for Flack and Angell.

So, now it's your turn. Tell us how CSI obsessed you are.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I videotape every episode of all three series because I'm usually on my way to work about those times, or getting ready to go, and I watch them the next morning.

I buy every paperback novel based on the three series, but only a few of the graphic novels.

I am usually on this board at least twice a day.

3. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Since finding this board I am on here every chance I get.

I watch every eppy.

I keep You Tubing to find clips, pics and whathaveunot.

And confession time: I read a lot of the fanfics out there and do a little bit of imagining on my own :eek:

I guess I am more Nickssessed though...:lol:

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I pretty much dream, live, eat, sleep C.S.I...no joke ;p

I practically get panic attacks/severe anxiety before every new episode cos I CAN'T WAIT to watch it!!!

I'm obsessed...trust me :)

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Haha, I do that too.

6. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

My husband and I own all the seasons of all 3 CSI's.
    When Miami Season 6 came out, I made my dad pick me up a copy because I was so sure there'd be NO copies left after I got out of work.

My poor husband is about sick of hearing me talk about CSI.

Everyone I work with knows that I LOVE CSI.

I can pretty much tell you what the title of a CSI:Miami episode is by a short description. Not so much with Vegas or NY. I'm mainly a Miami girl.

My husband and I are going to Miami in April (all paid for by me, because I'm Miami crazy) we plan on visiting Fairchild Tropical Botanical garden where they taped some of the season 4 epi "From the Grave".

Yeah, so I'm a bit obsessed, but hey - it's fun!

7. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I'm completely obsessed with CSI:Vegas. I own eevery season on DVD except for season 8, which I'm getting for my birthday or Christmas. I signed up to a website so I can watch season 9 teh day after it airs in the US (I live in England)
    Since finding this site I'm on here pretty much constantly, plus I spend a lot of time on other sites reading fanfics (mainly PureJoy based)
    And before I failed Bio at A-Level, I wanted to be a CSI and work in Vegas...

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am obsessed with the original CSI. I never miss an episode, I watch a lot of the old episodes on SpikeTV. I guess I am more obsessed with Greg than anything else.

I own all seasons on DVD
    I bought both books The CSI companion and The Ultimate CSI
    I read and write fanfic (Nick/Greg slash & Grissom/Greg although I more obsessed with Nick/Greg)
    I read this forum and one other everyday, several times a day
    I buy any magazines with articles about the show
    I record every episode and transfer it to DVD- I capture screen caps of Greg and share them on the picture thread

9. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I have all of the CSI books from all three shows.
    I own every season of NY and Miami, and I borrow all of the Vegas ones from a friend all the time.
    I am on here all of the time.
    If I say that I am watching TV, no matter what it is, my parents always ask "What CSI are you watching this time?"
    Almost all of the pictures saved on my computer are from the CSIs.
    My sister bought me the CSI: NY magazine for my birthday. I read the entire thing within an hour.
    I plan my entire Wednesday around CSI: NY.

My family thinks I am crazy, however I am perfectly sane (I think). If not, well at least none of us on here are :D

10. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

I have to force myself to use the latest csi episode as bait for finishing a part of my dissertation, currently i'm supposed to be drafting my method, then collecting at least 20 more referenes to redo my introduction but i'm on here. Its the only way i found i could get things done.

Over the summer i watched every episode of csi vegas in order in the space of 3/4 weeks. I refused to watch any other csi apart from vegas after one time early on in my fandom when i had a dream that mixed up the charaters that for some reason scared the hell out of me.

I now find it ridiciously fun to research forensics in spare five minutes. Even though i got a D in my A-level biology, i'm seriously considering redoing it or taking on another science qualification on at some later point just because i actually want to learn more about science.

11. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I am on this board every day
    I watch every eppy.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I own every episode of Vegas. I watch an ep at least every other day on average.

I'm on this board at least once a day on average.

Totally obsessed, I'll be sat at work and something will remind me of csi.

I attempt to write fic (Cath/Sara, maybe one day Nick/Greg) and read fics all the time (Cath/Sara, nick/greg, cath/wendy).

I even brought the little fingerprint game when i used to work in a shop.

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

For halloween you decide to go as a sexy CSI agent :cool:

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

*Your family & friends purposefully schedule stuff around C.S.I

*You scroll ahead a day into SPIKE's schedule to see if/what C.S.I episode is running

*Priority episodes go to Grissom's beard...no questions.

*People don't get why the big obsession; and you can't explain it...

*You haven't had a wallpaper on your desktop in at least 2 months that WASN'T Billy Petersen/and/or C.S.I related.

*You cleared out other pictures to make room for more C.S.I pix on your hard drive.

*Inside cast/character info? You got it, and sprout it out as useless trivia to others; wilingly

15. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

yesterday i saw a coat on a guy with CSI Crime Scene Investigation on its back and i decided im gonna get one like that...i almost went to the guy to ask where he bought it....it was sooo cool :D

i also watch the reruns on tv, even if i have seen the epi 5 times:rolleyes: