CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Bah zing.

2. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I like that they are divulging into the characters. It does help separate this show from the other CSI's.
    What I don't like is that Danny suddenly is going to propose. It seems a little Palin Administration to me. It's 2008, just because you knock up your girlfriend doesn't mean you run to the alter like you are being chased by a baptist group.
    Its a little unbelievable... no not even unbelievable, Cheesy!
    I like Danny and Lindsay together so I'm not a hater, I just don't like that this show is becoming predictable. They don't need to get married.

Side note: Police Officers in the State of NYC are not allowed to be stationed at the same station as their significant other. So unless one of them transfers or they keep it a secret I don't know what they are thinking. Especially since Mac knows they are together.

Haha, the pic of Lindsay and Danny and she is eating the donut, typical Pregnant diet! I laughed... serious moment and SUGAR HIGH!

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

We don't get a new episode this week - I'm not sure now whether that's a good or a bad thing. :lol:

I just died a little bit inside.

This I would watch. With popcorn.

I VOTE FOR DREAM SEQUENCE! Make it happen, PTB, make it happen.

The whole 'promising' they'll get married thing just rubs me wrong. It's like, "Don't worry, I know they're having a baby out of wedlock, but they will get married like they're supposed to." In this day and age, the welfare of the child should be the most important thing, not whether Mommy and Daddy are married. (In real life,) I'm more concerned about whether Bob and Sally raise their kid right than whether they do it with a marriage license.

(That's not to insult marriage, I just don't think getting or staying married 'for the sake of the children' is a good excuse. Get married because you want to and it's the right choice for your relationship - if it's not the right choice, the children could end up suffering for it.)

Rambling a bit, whoops. :eek:

4. Faylinn

Ok, double-posting = bad, but I thought this was worth it since it's, you know, actual spoilers. :p

5. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

From Ausiello.

6. Faylinn

:lol: Oh, Ausiello.

7. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I agree completely. The baby thing I get, but the marriage thing is just bad writing.

But perhaps they'll do it Warrick style and they'l just show up to a crime scene at the end of the season with wedding bands and act all "What? Oh this... yeah, we, um... got married. :S"

8. CCA

CCA Police Officer

lol I like that idea LpoHeartsNick

Y'all pretty much said it for me...I'm a bit discouraged by the news...but I know if I were Lindsey I'd hang up. No girl wants to have somebody ask them that kind of question over the PHONE. I could so see her saying something like, "Wow, quite the romantic...oo the baby kicking and I got gas later" (click)

I do like that they are doing to do more of Flack and Sam...thank god for some small favors. So while all that is going on at least I have me some Flack...and that is definitely cool about Stella having her episode at the season final, hopefully it doesn't turn into the Mac show...cause some how it always revolves around him in the end..

See nothing new ;)

9. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I know.
    But dont get me wrong, I love me some Mac Attack, but every season finale is about him, and he is always the one with a serial killer after him, and people killing people with his name, and getting kidnapped... I could go on.
    Its repetative and NO ONE ever has that much shit happen to them. Really really.
    I mean come on... they are all cops, they all put away some evil people... how about for once, they do a big story arch with Hawkes, or Flack... or hell even Adam! (I secretly love Adam and want to make babies with him *snickers*)
    VEASY IF YOU ARE LISTENING... BE NICE TO MAC FOR ONCE AND SCARE ANOTHER CHARACTER!!!

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

:guffaw::guffaw: yeah he does have drama follow him wherever he goes! I know if I were him, I'd be locking myself in my basement..."Come on Mac you have to come out!." "No..for some reason everybody is pissed at me and wants to kill me for no patiticular reason! I must have a face that for some reason killers and every other person in this world wants to kill me for..I can't help if I'm cuddley!"

I love Gary,..just like you said sometimes it be nice for it to be about the other characters..

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

However much I would like it to be about Stella, I can't help but think that somehow Mac will also be very much in focus. That's just the way it is. :lol: Of course, with this latest spoiler, we know that Mac will have a new nemesis for a couple of episodes this season. :rolleyes: :lol: No surprises there.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

...and this is one of the many, many reasons I love Ausiello. :adore: :lol:

Mac has so many nemeses that I think I've lost count. Does anyone not on the team actually like Mac Taylor? :lol:

13. privatename

privatename Rookie

Sure . . . apparently every British woman that comes into his vicinity. :lol: (Although arguably Jane, Peyton and this new woman are all members of the team in a loose sense.)

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^:lol:

The girl he met in Heroes... the one he delivered the watch to... I think she was kind of okay with him. :lol:

15. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Top, I'm not on the team, and I like Mac. :adore: Oh, wait, I don't count, do I? :p

I also love Ausiello's comment. Until I read his last sentence, I thought it was real! Too bad it isn't....:shifty::angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.