CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Mac is a superhero - of course he has a gazillion enemies. ;)

Mwuahaha, your secret it out! :p

2. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

muahahhahaha... except now there is more competition!

3. Faylinn

Competition? Puh-leez. Don't make me break out the Google-fu on your behind. *does ninja moves*

*cough*

So, the info Elsie posted in the just the facts thread for episode 16 sounds interesting. However, if the wife is a Russian mail-order bride, I'll facepalm. So overdone.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Whoa been gone a bit! D/L getting married? Not-a-gonna-happen! You can read it right there between the lines she pretty much says so. I am glad to see Stella writing a eppie and it must be good if they are "saving the best for last" By the way does anyone have the canadian version of the upcoming "Triangle"eppie? The two previews are always so different!

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Most of the upcoming spoilers sound great.

I'm so happy Hawkes is finally getting some more personal development, and a woman in his life. Even if it's nothing romantic, it's about time TPTB put a woman in Hawkes' life.

I'm looking forward to the Stella storyline too. It would be great if the finale revolved around her, though please no more psycho boyfriends. Also, while the Greek man storyline is intriguing, why do all Stella's major storylines seem to revolve around her being threatened/harmed/stalked by some creep? I mean, I agree with the people who say no one has as many people stalking/wanting to kill them as Mac does (and I'd also add, no one in real life gets themselves into as many messes as Danny:p) but also, seriously, how realistic is it that one woman has as many crazy/violent guys come after her as Stella does? Maybe the Stella-storyline could be similar to Mac's Dobson one - Stella breaks some rules, and has to face the consequences. That would be interesting. Wasn't it mentioned in s1 that she'd had quite a few excessive force complaints lodged against her? They were probably made by creeps who deserved what they got, but still, it's an interesting angle.
    I'm happy Stella's getting good storylines, and maybe even getting to be Rambo!Stella, but the persecution-by-bad-guys thing....again?

As a MacWhore, I am very happy a big Mac storyline is coming up, though as with Stella, it would be nice if it could be something that doesn't involve some crook (or his superiors) being 'after' Mac. The Reed story in s3 was an excellent example of a non-persecution storyline for Mac, and it'd be nice if they could do something like that again. Something to do with Claire perhaps, or maybe one of his old Marine buddies turning up involved in a case, and Mac having to deal with that. Big storylines don't always have to mean 'Danger! Persecution! Possible Doom!' they can be more subtle. Good examples are Hawkes' story in AHTYMA, or with his doctor friend earlier this season, or Flack and Sam, or Stella and her foster sister, Mac and Reed, Danny and Ruben. I like those more 'emotional/moral' based stories every once in a while.

As a Flack fan, I am equally delighted to see more coming on the Flack/Sam front. Love, love the idea of them and their issues.

Danny and Lindsay getting married...not my cup of tea. At all. But I'm happy with the other stuff, so I'm not that upset about it.

I have a question - is Rikki still coming back? If so, I hope she and Danny will have their own storyline(s) and she won't be simply 'the other woman' in D/L's relationship. The character is better than that.

6. Faylinn

There's been no hint about whether Rikki is still coming back or if they've scrapped the storyline - I'd like to see her come back, but if it's not for something worth Jacqueline's time, I guess I'd prefer if they left it alone. From what they said before, my feeling is that if Rikki comes back, it'll be to tell Danny's she's moved on and then to express her glee at him having a kid or whatever. We'll see, I suppose.

I do wish they'd bring Reed back, though. He's not strictly family, but that makes it even more interesting IMO.

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ Agreed.

But, most times Reed's around, he's in trouble or he's being a little brat. I still like him, though, and it'd be interesting to see him come around again... even if it's just to say hi or something. :)

8. Faylinn

Ok, I have no idea where to post this - it's not a spoiler, but I had to share:

CSI: North Pole

It's kind of dumb, but I laughed anyway. Particularly at which characters they put with which voices. :p

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

:guffaw:That is many kinds of awesome. Danny is (well, that could end up being was) my favorite character on NY and Hermey is my favorite from Rudolph.

It's nice to see that Danny and Mac put S1 behind them and are now so close. :p

Rudolph and Clarice hooked up, so maybe this is a hint that Mac is really Lindsay's baby daddy! :guffaw:

Hell, at this point I'd believe that over it being Danny. :shifty:

10. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Not THAT'S iffy! But I would find that hilarious in so many ways! It would be awesome. Oh, and I liked Danny and Mac's fights in S1. They were hot *shifty*

Oh and I don't know if I've said this, but I mean the episode titles :rolleyes: We've had The Box. Next is The Triangle. What's next? The Parallel Postulate? Can't you just imagine the summary for that? :p

I liked DL until well this season. Now, I'm indifferent. Also this reminds me of Friends. So like Danny will be Ross in this situation and Lindsay will be Rachel. So Ross and Rachel were together. Then they hit a bit of a hard time in their relationship. Ross sleeps with another woman. Later in the series, after a one night stand, Rachel gets pregnant with Ross' baby. So I noticed this pattern. Am I alone in the fact that it seems a bit Friends-ish (which I wouldn't mind the humor... not the drama!)

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^At least Rachel was funny when she was being a spoiled brat. :lol: I loved Friends--awesome show. But Danny and Lindsay are no Ross and Rachel. ;)

That Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer parody was really hilarious! I think 'Mac' was getting a little frisky with 'Danny'... :lol: :devil:

12. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Well that's good to know, because otherwise Flack would end up sleeping with Lindsay ;-)

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Flack is so not Joey! :lol: He's Chandler! He'd end up with Danny's sister. Oh wait--Danny doesn't have one. So maybe he'd have to settle for Danny. ;) :devil:

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Flack may not be Joey, but he and Tag could be twins. :p

15. Faylinn

I don't think anybody has posted this - it's the press release for 5.11 (ganked from the Futon Critic):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.