Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
louise_dk, you evil evil woman.

Poor guy.

P.S.

That is a wrong hair color, and definatly wrong shade of lipstick

LOL:lol::lol::lol: :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited:
I am deeply sorry Carmine, but it was just too good to pass by...

P03a56b234f7aff55c24df3a59efb22bd_6.jpg

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Carmine has my hair! :eek: :eek: :eek: So wrong, on so many levels. :lol:

OK you guys have scared my mind. Oh that hurts. OH and talking about scars. He seems to have a small one just across the tip of his cute nose.

Anywayz enough of this nonsense.

How about this picture for a GQ magazine cover?

GQ.jpg

Whadda ya think?

Last edited:
For those of you who don't visit the News forum, Kristine has posted a great new interview with Carmine.

Read it here. :)

That was a very interesting interview. It's nice for me to see that Carmine and Anna both thought that Danny and Lindsay weren't together seriously and that he thought there was no way for Danny to cheat when DL weren't defined on screen.

From an actors stand point I can see why he'd be excited about the pregnancy story line. It's got to be great to have new challenges and be thrown into unfamiliar territory. That doesn't mean I like it any better or like the way they've dealt with it so far, but I get why he'd be all for it. I'm excited for the next episode now. If Carmine says it'll be surprising and sweet I'll lean toward believing him, although I don't know if Anna can pull off sweet.

LOL at the CHiPz spin-off. It would be hilariousto see Danny on his Harley and Flack trailing behind on a Vespa. :lol: And I'd love to see a "guy episode." As much as I love Adam and A.J. a scene where Flack accidentally shoots Adam would be many kinds of awesome. :lol: Krisine, you need to do interviews with both Eddie and A.J. now to see how they respond to Carmine's comments. :cool:

The one thing I disagree about completely with Carmine is that loosing the glasses and an unplanned pregnancy are supposed to be obvious signals of Danny growing up and calming down. :rolleyes: Sorry, that just sounds ridiculous to me. Babies and contacts don't magically make someone mature.

The part about him wanting more out of his job was a great example of why he'd calm down and mature and I hope they explore that avenue.

Great job as always, Kristine.

P.S. OK, who's going to start the "Is Carmine Psychic?" thread. :p

That was a very interesting interview. It's nice for me to see that Carmine and Anna both thought that Danny and Lindsay weren't together seriously and that he thought there was no way for Danny to cheat when DL weren't defined on screen.

Agreed--I feel like that one has been put to rest several times, but keeps coming back up. Ah well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it's nice to see Carmine feels the same way many of us do.

From an actors stand point I can see why he'd be excited about the pregnancy story line. It's got to be great to have new challenges and be thrown into unfamiliar territory. That doesn't mean I like it any better or like the way they've dealt with it so far, but I get why he'd be all for it. I'm excited for the next episode now. If Carmine says it'll be surprising and sweet I'll lean toward believing him, although I don't know if Anna can pull off sweet.

Carmine can, though. I just wonder if Danny will come off as sweet and Lindsay as brittle and self-centered. Hopefully not, but that does tend to be the trend.

LOL at the CHiPz spin-off. It would be hilariousto see Danny on his Harley and Flack trailing behind on a Vespa. :lol: And I'd love to see a "guy episode." As much as I love Adam and A.J. a scene where Flack accidentally shoots Adam would be many kinds of awesome. :lol: Krisine, you need to do interviews with both Eddie and A.J. now to see how they respond to Carmine's comments. :cool:

Definitely! :lol: I imagine A.J. in particular might take umbrage at the comments. :lol:

P.S. OK, who's going to start the "Is Carmine Psychic?" thread. :p

Go for it!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back