Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello, DuCaineLuvr93, *Waves* nice to meet you! I know you're here before. It would be great to see you here more often. :)

MacsLady, don't worry. D/L fans won't come and hunt you. We would protect you. :) I have strong plans in protecting Mac and Stella and our Mac/Stella family from invaders. ;)

2. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I noticed Mac and Stella haven't been properly talking for the past couple of episodes. I really hope that Stella doesn't totally keep Mac out of the loop on her plan to destroy that evil Greek guy. I don't think it will go that well unless he is aware of what is going on. If something happens to her, he's going to be like "Damn that rambo stella, she's gorgeous but she left me in the dark!" :)

I also don't hope the rest of the upcoming episodes are dedicated to describing the D/L storyline.

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

you know, i kinda noticed that too. if that's the reason for the lack of screen time, sooner or later, Macky will notice something is up right..? after all, he "knows" her better than anyone. stella would probably be keeping him in the dark because of her "i'm a big girl/stubborn" side eh, either way i smell an intense scene coming up. rawr :3 it could lead to "ALOT" of things [insert your imagination here] lol xD

btw, something is new in the thread (oh hi to all btw! -and people i haven't met, hi!) :D

4. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Well, if there's one thing about Mac and Stella it's that their friendship always prevails. When Mac was with Peyton, there were more moments I think we had ever seen. I LOVED when Mac pulled Stella close to him in Snow Day. And Snow Day was a DL episode so I think we'll get our Mac/Stella. Hopefully a fight when he finds out that he was kept in the dark. I love their fights. They are so filled with tension. It's like just frickin' kiss her. Sorry, I'm ranting, and Mac probably wouldn't do that out right :(

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Alright so I was watching CSI: NY the other night, it was the season 1 finale. The end of the episode where Stella walked into Mac's office. His eyes just shot up and he looked like he lost his breath for a moment. When she walked up to him and told him to loosen up and took his tie off, I was like HOLY CRAP! Why can't we get something like that now. Hopefully the next few episode will be she-nit free and will give us more SMACKED moments.

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! :) Welcome come to the new comers! :)

Anj,
    Adam would be killed by Mac's laser gaze. :lol:

Steph,
    I think they should buy something meaningful and they could carry with them everyday. It could reminds them how precious and deep their love is. :adore:

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeah, a moment like that now would be wonderful. C'mon, writers, we know you can do Smacked when you want to, so do it! You've given the D/L fans something big, can't you give us something? Doesn't even have to be a big thing, just a nice few moments. C'mon, get in the Christmas spirit!

Re Stella keeping something from Mac...of course he will find out, he knows her so well. She always knows when he's hiding something. I can see them fighting because he's upset she didn't tell him, but then they will make up and maybe go on another date. Who knows, maybe Danny will be distracted now because of the baby, and not so able to help Stella 'break some rules' to get the Greek guy, and Stella will have to go to Mac for help. Mac's not the type to break any rules, but he'd do it for Stella. I think that's why Stella's keeping him out of it - she doesn't want him to break rules for her. Whereas Danny's broken quite a few rules before. So has Mac, and also Stella of course, but I think Stella would still want to keep Mac from maybe risking his career for her, or having to lie for her, 'cause she knows he would do both those things for her.

8. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

MacsLady : I agree with you. Maybe that's why Stella keeps it from mac because she knows he'd do anything for her. And stella's afraid of being responsible of him losing his job. I think she'd always blame herself and he#d always be like 'Hey, it's not your fault. I lo....youknow I'd do anything for you.'

About the Christmas present:
    Mac would buy something from 'Tiffany's' for sure. He'd be like Oh no..I forgot about it..b ut hey I got a little surprise for you..' And she'd be like 'Oh Mac you houldn't have..Thank you...'
    And she will maybe get him something personal. Maybe a picture frame with a nice pic of both of them or she'd make a book for him.

About Adam....
    Well he obviously has a crush on her , but he#d never even dare to date her. because he's very smart and knows that there's something going on between her and Mac. Ok he'd ask her for dinner but friends-wise. I mean hey she did a lot for him....And on the 'date' he'd ask her what's going on with her Mac...and maybe she'd tell him:adore:

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Oh! That's going to be a wonderful scene, AnJ! ;) Like you said, IT'S OBVIOUS that Adam is having a crush on Stella. Even by his conversation with Stella, you can figure out already. He always mumbles to himself. He's cute though. Well, Stella telling Adam about her feelings towards Mac.. It's really a big discovery! I wonder if we do get a christmas Dinner for Mac and Stella. Always I wanted to see them dance together. :adore:

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, Andrea, I love your idea of Mac buying her a present from Tiffany's, that would be sooo cute. He could buy her a gorgeous diamond necklace, or a diamond tennis braclet... Or maybe he could even buy her a ring... :adore: Hehe, that's where he could go to buy her engagement ring, that would make an awesome christmas present, along with a cute proposal... :adore:

Hey DuCaineluvr93, Welcome to Smacked, it's always nice to have some new members to the family, we hope to see more of you in here, I'm Steph by the way, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. :D

11. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Ok I just watched *Twilight' for the third time or something and there was a scene after Bella had been 'attacked' where Edward was really there for her. All the time I was picturing it to be Mac and Stella. I think if Stella got attacked again or the other way round there'd be such a cute scene in the hospital. Although All Access was kind of a Flack/Stella episode I totally loved the conversations between Mac and Stella. Oh and everytime I watched the episode I was asking myself why Mac didn't hug her. I think he was smart enough to know that she maybe wasn't ready for such a close contact with someone. Ok ok only a hug and with Mac but still Mac is very concerned about stella. And that's what I love! :adore:

I'd love to see a scene where Adam gets ALL confused when he's talking to Stella. And he'd accidentally say either something about his crush or something concerning the smacked relationhip. Ok that'd be quite great but it'd be even better if Mac appeared just out of nowhere.:guffaw:

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

THIRD TIME! I watch one time only, tired already. :lol: It's a great movie though. This week no CSI:NY. And we have an interesting case next week. I wonder if there's going to be any Mac/Stella moments.

Debbieeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm going to capture you in your hospital ;)!

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey DuCaineLuvr93, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often... by the way, is it okay if I call you DC?

That's a good question... is it too much for Mac to get her a diamond ring? As for Mac, he's tough to shop for. Hmm, maybe she could treat him to something he wants to do for three days...

Now I have this image of Mac in a kilt... though it'd be funny if he wore one to work. It'd be a big nuisance on the field-- and in the cold!-- but it'd be okay if it was one of those days where he's in the lab all day. Hmm, I wonder how Stella would react to that...

Stella: *looks him over and walks away smirking* Nice legs...

Traditionally, Scotsmen didn't wear anything underneath because it was seen as manly. I think Stella-- and gio-- would agree...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW new thread already! Last time I posted it was like on #980...something.

Welcome new Mac/Stella shippers. I hope you have fun on the threads. :D

Congrats on the new thread! Mac/Stella are going strong. And it's true, they are bound to be together aren't they?

As for Christmas presents, didn't Stella say she loved the blue boxes from Tiffany's?? But Mac is not overly gushy or overly romantic. I think every gesture he makes towards Stella would be heartfelt. But I do see him giving her a thoughtful gift. A piece of jewerly or a special 'date' together. That's how I see Mac anyway.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Hehe, Mac in a kilt....okay, gutter thoughts going on in my head...and Stella's too, I bet.:devil::lol:

I'd love for Stella to take Mac somewhere or do something with him she knows he likes....a trip to the rollerblade thingy, maybe? If Polly (the girl who flirted with Mac in Jamalot) was there, she'd be flirting with Mac, and Stella would be giving her glares 'He's mine, kiddo, hands off!' and Mac would say she had no need to be jealous. Or they could go to a dog show.

Maybe they could go on a Christmas date together, to see the big tree at the Rockefeller Centre or just a nice meal at one of their apartments.

If it is snowing in New York, Mac and Stella could be walking home from their date, and she slips on the ice, and he catches her and holds her in his arms for a little longer than necessary and their eyes would meet, and Mac would lean in and kiss her...or at the very least, he'd insist on holding her hand as they walked so she won't fall again...:adore::adore::adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.