Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

My roomie still watches Grey's so I caught a bit of the start the other night... Izzie and Denny were having sex! What the...? See now, that storyline actually belongs on Supernatural... :lol: Basically I watched that much just because we got to see JDM without his shirt on! ;) It's so funny to me that he plays the guys' father when he's only about 10 years older than them (i.e. my age, so of course I don't think he's old! :lol: ) I just recall back in the day when he said he loved hanging with the guys when they were filming, and how goofy they all were together. :D I'm sure he'll show up again.

2. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i hope he comes back too, even for just a second, it would be awesome.
    and iu just saw the epsiode, but yeah, i want to know more about anna and castiel. theres definitely some back story they could get into hopefully they'll actually delve into it.
    and yeah that guys was so brando it was kinda awesome, kinda weird at the same time ha.
    ok that one about them as teens sounds like its going to be awesome. and aww poor sammy getting picked on :(
    the one about the siren sounds kind of...interesting ha. just based on the decription i don't know how i feel about it. although this show always seems to surprise me and it'll probably end up being the best episode.

3. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Sounds like Grey's is going in a weird direction. :rolleyes: I was sitting around thinking last night about the show (Supernatural..not Grey's). We know that humans can become demons. Can humans can become angels too? I would love to John come back as an angel. I could see him and Uriel getting into it over Sam and Dean.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I agree with everything that's been said. I actually sort of had a day dream about this after I read what was said earlier when I was taking a break from my crazy family.

I also think it's funny that JDM plays their father when he's only 10 years older :lol: and the dream I had was about Dean asleep and JDM coming back as John and saying to Dean, "wake up," and Dean still being half asleep going, "but I don't want to go to school!" :guffaw:

I can't wait for this episode and I thought of two things that I thought were funny ... I pictured Dean looking over at Sam and having a comment like, "you totally kicked my ass back there, Sammy," and Dean being a little upset that he was um sort of seduced by a guy ... since most sirens are women :lol:

I totally have been wondering about the chance of John being an angel, or in heaven in general. If anyone else has caught this, but at the end of All Hell Breaks Loose, to me the way John vanishes doesn't have a demonic or dark presence to me at all, it was all light and pleasant and if he was still in hell, don't you think Dean would have encountered him when he was there? Also ... since Azarel held John's contract, wouldn't that mean that he would have the right to cross over if he was killed? If you don't know what I'm talking about Watch This Vid

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  5. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^yeah i always thought that he just went to heaven after that, he earned it after al he did crawl out of hell and then almost sacrifice himself again by grabbing the YED so dean could get to the colt. but who knows, if he is an angel that would be a pretty interesting story to get into.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I also assumed he went to Heaven. But with this show, anything is possible :lol: Well, almost anything, anyway :p If he is an Angel, I'd imagine he'd get into a fair bit of trouble :angel:

7. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Hee hee, I think he probably would! :lol:

8. Dragonfly

Well, I can't really see him following orders blindly :lol:

9. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Anyone of you know if there was a new episode yesterday? I forgot to check!

I btw really wonder where Sams dark powers are heading. But I do miss the good creapy story lines from s1 and s2... it has always been a lot about their journey but it seems to become more and more about the two brothers... I remember myself being totally creeped out when they battled that deamon on that airplane, bloody mary and that ghost in that appartment complex getting thos girls through the vents...

10. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I don't see Angel!John following orders too closely. Probably wouldn't play very well with the other angels, and would constantly be coming home with his wings all dirty and mussed up. :lol:

BlueCurl, I think last week was the last new episode until January. No Sam and Dean to keep us warm during the holidays. I'm looking forward to seeing how Sam handles this growing darkness. I think this will be a major test for him, but it's fun seeing how his character has progressed just in the last few years.

Btw, I'm very excited that I just got the S3 dvds for $15. Gotta love Black Friday sales!. :thumbsup:

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

yeah, last nights was a repeat of lazarus rising (i watched anyways :p) and sadly like FieldMouse said no new episode until january :(

me too, i'm very intrigued to see what happens with sammy, and his powers, this season. my guess is that'll come the 2nd half as the 1st half has seemed to be more dean scentric. either way he goes with his powers i thinks its going to be pretty good.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I just love the ways some sites explain their spoilers :guffaw:

First of all meet Young Sammy Yes, it's the same actor from A Very Supernatural Christmas ;) ... and that's probably an old picture ... and yowza ... Young Dean

Later Sam and Dean fight each other, but not over the girl-over a guy!

Supexecs are casting the role of a sexy and smart thirtysomething doctor who likes booze and one night stands. And young men with the last name Winchester.

13. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Wow, that second pic really looks like... the person it's supposed to look like! :lol:

Sorry, I'm getting bored with the spoiler codes! I think I just found my way around them! :lol:

I'm actually looking forward to revisiting this season's episodes so far. I think I may be able to handle the December hiatus afterall. :)

14. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

me too, i definitely don't mind having to watch the reruns this month.
    holy bajeezus, that really does look like...who its supposed to. they have some really stellar casting on this show.

15. Dragonfly

:lol: My first thought was that he looks a bit like Tom Welling. But then I went back and looked again after reading your comments, and you're right :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.