Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

That's what I did, is just ended up buying the DVD's on Amazon. You can buy some that are already used but are like new. Depending on your money situation, I bought used and new and besides for Season 1 they looked new.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Welcome to the Flack thread joy17! Sorry I haven't been here yet to welcome you, the whole family has been sick. :( I know you'll love it here with other Flackettes! :)

As for Charge of This Post that is the second episode I ever watched of NY and I was worried Flack didn't make it cause I was new to the show but luckily it was the end of season four so I found out quite quickly that he was ok! It's a good episode but you don't see Flack in it much. I hate how they make him so pale and dead looking. Yikes! :eek:

I did the same thing. I bought from the sellers on there so it wouldn't be too expensive. Both seasons 2 & 3 that I bought were new. I didn't buy Season 1, it's not one of my favorites. It'll be awhile before I buy season 4 as I have it all on Itunes!

3. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I just bought S4 with my bday money! :lol: I was kinda hoping for more special features. I know there must be tons of them they could do based on interviews with various cast members- there seems to be be tons of outtake material, etc. Or even like an in depth look at some of the tricky lab machines or something. OR, maybe how they turn LA into NY... that'd be cool. Pam Veasey and Eddie touched up on it in their commentary for Consequences in S3, but a closer look at it would be cool. I havent seen the ones for S4 yet, so, maybe they'll be good!
    Yes, I realize this is off topic. :lol:

4. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Sorry.
    Didn't realize they were not legal

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ No worries, it's just that we have to be super careful about which links to episodes are allowed. :)

6. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Hey Joy, check your library. I didn't start watching NY until season 4 and I was able to see the previous seasons by checking out the dvds from my library.

I can't wait for tomorrow's eppie!

7. joy17

joy17 Dead on Arrival

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Oh and Enhinti sorry for getting you in trouble:(.

And I definetly will start buying CSI NY on dvd. I already on season 1-6 of CSI (vegas). See, told you I'm obsessed. Most kids ask for cars and I ask for dvds.:lol:

You're not alone. I need to get my weekly dose of Flack!!!:)

8. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

;)

I wonder what Flack's reaction will be to the baby. (Danny has to tell him, right?)

9. joy17

joy17 Dead on Arrival

I don't know how Flack will react. It would be cool if he coul be the guy that calms Danny down and talks some sense into him, assuming Danny freaks out.

That would just make Flack seem even more amazing (content sigh):)

Can't you just picture it : Uncle Flack:lol:

10. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Yes! Exactly!
    Flack should be the one who calms Danny down, although they might make it Mac. He's like a mentor to Danny.
    I'm loving Uncle Flack!
    I can see him holding the baby, and Angell coming in and saying he's cute!

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Flack is the cooler head when it's him and Danny so I think he would be the one to calm Danny down. But who knows if the writer's will show us any of that? Flack and Danny are good friends, we need to see them hanging out more. Back on to that topic, Flack would be happy for Danny I do believe. When I think about Danny telling him I can just see Flack smiling that beautiful smile and being happy for Danny.

12. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I can see Flack happy for Danny, and definately being able to reasure hm and all that, but I still see him as asking a ton of "Are you ready for this?" "Are you sure?" "What are you gonna do..?" kinda questions.

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I'll be surprised if his first reaction isn't :wtf:..you and Lindsey are going out..when did this happen! J/k

I actually just see his eyes wide and then a soft smile coming to his lips like "succckkaa glad it ain't me..I can still play the ladies!" :p:p

Honestly I have no idea what he is going to do and it be interesting to see his reaction lol

Yeah, Season 1 isn't really my favorite because there isn't that much of use of Flack. He comes in few seconds of the episode goes "male d.o.b..here my pun and though you'll need a cop to go investigate strangely I won't be there so till next episode peace out!"

Though it took everything in me not to return it because I'm funny about my dvd's but I kept telling myself to get over it, only like I said up there it's not one of my favorite seasons lol

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I can actually picture this CC. :guffaw: Now, wouldn't that be hilarious if indeed Flack reacts the way you've described it here. Anyway, seriously, I wonder if Danny will open up to our dear old Flack regarding an unplanned pregnancy.

15. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I am as excited as all of you are. But come to think of it, will he also, come clean of what is happening between him and his sister...or what is happening between him and Angell? It would be kind of a bro-to-bro confession party! :lol:

Because Flack is the more rational, black-and-white guy between the two of them, he'd surely have a go at Danny and give him a good lecture about it.

How so typical if he does burst out in a line like this. I remember when he said "I have been with many women" and then goes off to the bit about them being wild or crazy or both.

New eppie! and a Casual Flack too! Hot damn!:scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.