Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

i just watched the Supernatural ep with Emmanuelle and she was incredible. Emmanuelle is awesome there's only a few actresses on TV and movies that don't even seem like they're acting at all (she's along with Kristen Bell, Jennifer Garner, Katherine Heigl, Jenna Fischer, and Melissa George in my list). it was so sad i felt terrible for her character in SN. i figured she's be bangin one of the Winchester men they're all so hot it was bound to happen haha.

yep i am :) as for the Soprano's thing: my aunt's boyfriend's father was head of the mob, he was killed my Gotti. yeah freaky tell me about it.

2. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

My old neighbor was supposedly mobbed up. He spent time in jail for tax evasion.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  3. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

^^ oh gosh. i felt so depressed after watching that supernatural episode lol. yeah, she and sam had chemistry, but she and flack has WAY MORE. :> lol.

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i so agree with you csimania19 that EV has way more chemistry with Eddie Cahill/Flack. it's ridiculous how much chemistry they have. i think that's a testament to Emmanuelle's as well as Eddie's acting and how great they are at their jobs.

5. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I watched the Demon Within last night. EV was good in it, but the movie was so disjointed it was hard to follow. The lead character is supposed to be British, but they cast an American and her accent was horrible. In the beginning she sounded like she was trying to fake a French accent. Then she tried to sound British, but didn't pull it off. I wish EV had been the lead. She would have been much better.

6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i borrowed a copy and watched it. completely lousy! can't believe she wasted part of her time for that. jeez.

7. joy17

joy17 Dead on Arrival

Hey all! Angell is by far my favorite female character. She's tough, smart, and knows how to work a gun.:cool:

I'm really excited because she is supposed to appear this wednesday. Can't Wait!!

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Welcome! mind if i call you joy? and oh, yeah. she knows how work out a gun :drool::drool::drool:

9. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I just got the latest issue of the Supernatural magazine and they had an interview with Emmanuelle. *squee* She talked about playing a werewolf on SN and she had a lot of nice things to say about Jared Padalecki who played her love interest. Not much about CSI though, just a quick mention.

10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Hey! Gooooood news! i finally got a copy of "Heart", but haven't watched it though. oh, and uhm, is the interview have pics in it? you can PM me and send me a scanned copy....pleeeeeease!

11. joy17

joy17 Dead on Arrival

Oh, of course you can call me Joy!

And wow, I didn't realize that Emmanuelle was in so much stuff. The only other time that I've seen her was in Two and a Half Men. I liked her a lot in that too!:)

12. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Emmanuelle been in a lot of stuff. She's been in a few of the CW shows, One Tree Hill, Smallville, Charmed. She's also been in a lot of movies like Saw II and Unearthed.

13. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angell"

So she was suppose to be in tonights episode but she wasn't!!! The press release was wrong!! I was excited for her to be in it but nothing. How rude!!

14. joy17

joy17 Dead on Arrival

I'm with you on that CSIFan119. I kept waiting for her to come from around the corner but there was nothing. :(

I mean the ep. was pretty good but I was looking forward to Angell.

15. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Count me in on the missing Angell in this eppie. I kept wondering when she was going to appear. Towards the end I figured she wasn't cause it would be a little weird for her to suddenly pop up at the end of the eppie.