Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

No Angell in the ep! Me too! After that kiss, NOTHING!

Maybe they wanted the viewers to focus on the Danny/Lindsay drama before going back to the Flack/Angell...thing.

Maybe they wanted the viewers to focus on the Danny/Lindsay drama before going back to the Flack/Angell...thing.

Mare, wala cya sa ep 9?!!! :brickwall:

too bad. i guess they noticed the D/L thing was shelved a looooong time.

Mare, wala cya sa ep 9?!!!
oh awesome! pinoy! lol.

was looking forward to her though. sad she wasn't there. and if i'm not mistaken she won't be present in ep10, so most probably ep11 is her next appearance.

Mare, wala cya sa ep 9?!!!
oh awesome! pinoy! lol.

was looking forward to her though. sad she wasn't there. and if i'm not mistaken she won't be present in ep10, so most probably ep11 is her next appearance.

you have no idea how many pinoys are here :lol:

they have this habit of casting her after every episode or two, or worse, she won't be in the season ender again. she usually appears within final 2 or 3 epies

Mare, wala cya sa ep 9?!!! :brickwall:

too bad. i guess they noticed the D/L thing was shelved a looooong time.
WALANG-WALA. Not even a hair strand.

D/L should be shelved for good. :shifty: But that's for another thread. ;)

haaaaaaaaaaay:shifty:... looks bleak in here. i know most of us are STILL disappointed after that "cast sheet error" for "The Box". Christmas will be just around the corner so just keep your heads up. EV will be back somewhere in the show.

Last edited:

I just watched Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss. EV plays a call girl who is a friend of Heidi Fleiss. The movie was a little cheesy, but EV was really good in it. What's kinda funny is Charlie Sheen was a client of Heidi's and EV co-starred in Two and a Half Men with him.

I just watched Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss. EV plays a call girl who is a friend of Heidi Fleiss. The movie was a little cheesy, but EV was really good in it. What's kinda funny is Charlie Sheen was a client of Heidi's and EV co-starred in Two and a Half Men with him.

wow! with a collection like that you must have quite a few EV marathons from time to time :lol:!

can't remember if it was a Maxim interview where she said that she hoped Charlie Sheen wouldn't remember that she was in that Heidi Fleiss :lol:

Not sure if anyone knows this, but she is in the Need for Speed:Carbon game. She plays Nikki. I have had this game for two years (I think) and I have only just noticed.

wow! with a collection like that you must have quite a few EV marathons from time to time :lol:!

can't remember if it was a Maxim interview where she said that she hoped Charlie Sheen wouldn't remember that she was in that Heidi Fleiss :lol:
I have Netflix so I'm trying to watch all the movies EV has been in. I don't own them all b/c it would probably break my bank.

I read about EV being in Need for Speed. I think it's cool that the creators of the game picked her to be in it.

Here's a pic of EV as Nikki from Need for Speed:
emmanuellelrg1ga0.jpg

Here's EV talking about Need for Speed:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_pyzUzZ5K-c

thanks, Sammie dear, or should i say, Snowie dear :lol:

i managed to download two NFS:Carbon features. except for that one. have to find where to get it.

thanks for the link. I've read that few days ago and glad to hear she's busy, and not much affected by the actors strike. i wonder if that's her latest look on the article. can't wait to see Dolan's Cadillac.

Thanks for posting the link! She's lucky she can still work if there is a strike. I'm hoping there won't be on though. I hope she's in tonight's eppie!!!

Thanks for posting the link! She's lucky she can still work if there is a strike. I'm hoping there won't be on though. I hope she's in tonight's eppie!!!
Sadly, she wasn't in 'The Triangle'. :shifty:

Back