CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Does anyone know which eppies have Julia Ormond in them? Where do I go to find the upcoming spoilers for the shows coming up?

Julia Ormond was on last night's episode-100th episode. She played that new deputy inspector. Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford. Including commercials after the theme, she first shows up at 10 minutes and 50 seconds into the episode.

Last edited:

Thanks for the pics, noealonso! :D I do love casual Flack...

Julia Ormond was on last night's episode-100th episode. She played that new deputy inspector. Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford. Including commercials after the theme, she first shows up at 10 minutes and 50 seconds into the episode.

Yep, sorry. I missed last night's episode out because I assumed the poster was asking which other episodes she would be in. If not, then yes, she was in last night's too! I think TV Guide (or someone) said that she would be in 'at least' 3 episodes.

Lindsay: I'm pregnant.
Danny: THERE ARE 10 OTHER DANNY MESSERS IN NEW YORK, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT'S ME!

:lol: I kid, I kid. (And yeah, I know that doesn't make sense - I was just amused. :p)

I love that, Fay! That would be soooo awesome!!!! :guffaw:

Danny: "There are 10 other Danny Messers in NY!"
Lindsay: :wtf::confused:

Lindsay: I'm pregnant.
Danny: THERE ARE 10 OTHER DANNY MESSERS IN NEW YORK, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT'S ME!

:lol: I kid, I kid. (And yeah, I know that doesn't make sense - I was just amused. :p)

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

OMG, that would be so hilarious. :guffaw:

Should have told him, Adam!

Well, you know she is a "whiz" in the lab. Maybe she creepily has Danny's DNA stored somewhere and can do a quickie test. :evil:

Turkey baster! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol:

I want to make just a few comments....

*Mac asking someone...anyone.... out????? Very OCC His own boss no less...! and after knowing her that same morning...!
Hello...! you already have a great woman around you!

The storyline sucks...!
* Adam having a crush on Stella....! That's really sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella having a relationship with Adam!!! Weird.... a 10 years younger guy as a possible love interest. Considering her bad luck with men i understand why she could feel attracted to this sweet, tender, smart and unique lab tech. But hey Stella, you don't need to steal cribs to have a decent relationship!
Hello...! you have a great man around you!

This storyline doesn't suck but i deeply disagree with this

And of course the Next week's Nonsense 5.09

I think i don't need to add anything else. I want Season 5 blows away!

Debbie grrrrrrr

Are you implying that Lindsay is an incomplete female-to-male sex change candidate who decided to get pregnant because her female partner couldn't?

Nothing says quality TV show like a turkey baster storyline. :lol: It would be totally awesome, after all, it's one of the many storylines that made Sunset Beach great. :D :p :lol:

Anyway, copied from the 'Just the Facts' thread, I've updated the spoilers for 5.15 with a few more bits of information. And I didn't add it, but it looks like Lindsay should be in the episode, just in case anyone was wondering whether Anna would be on maternity leave.

5.15 - "The Party's Over"

The team are investigating the murder of the Deputy Mayor, who was killed at a gala event. There seems to be a pay issue in the NYPD, with some officers taking a stand and not working as they aren't being paid. It appears that some officers have been calling in sick in protest, and Danny might be one of them.

It looks like Adam will feature quite prominently, and both Gillian and Sinclair also appear in this episode.

Last edited:

I assumed the poster was asking which other episodes she would be in.
Yes Elsie I was, and thank you both. Unfortunatly I did see last nights program . I also thought I read somewhere that Julia was only going to be in three eppies. But if they are not done filming yet I suppose if she is having so much fun she may commit to more I hope not! Nothing against Julia but I am not wild about the romantic implication.

We won't necessarily know until the press releases for the episodes come out
Where do you go to find this information? Is there a web site?

Yay for Adam getting featured alot in 5x15...That episode sounds interesting

I do agree with the above poster, that Adam's crush on Stella is adorkable.

I will refrain from asking about the turkey baster. :lol:

We won't necessarily know until the press releases for the episodes come out
Where do you go to find this information? Is there a web site?
I usually get the press releases from the Futon Critic site when I need them. :)

Are you implying that Lindsay is an incomplete female-to-male sex change candidate who decided to get pregnant because her female partner couldn't?

:lol: :lol: :lol: That might explain the unfortunate hair.... :alienblush:

Nothing says quality TV show like a turkey baster storyline. :lol: It would be totally awesome, after all, it's one of the many storylines that made Sunset Beach great. :D :p :lol:

Sunset Beach. :D Does that mean we have hope Danny and Flack will get trapped in a cave together and finally consummate their long-simmering passion? :lol: Or that Flack's evil twin brother will show up in NY? Oh, Sunset Beach, how I miss you!

Anyway, copied from the 'Just the Facts' thread, I've updated the spoilers for 5.15 with a few more bits of information. And I didn't add it, but it looks like Lindsay should be in the episode, just in case anyone was wondering whether Anna would be on maternity leave.

5.15 - "The Party's Over"

The team are investigating the murder of the Deputy Mayor, who was killed at a gala event. There seems to be a pay issue in the NYPD, with some officers taking a stand and not working as they aren't being paid. It appears that some officers have been calling in sick in protest, and Danny might be one of them.

It looks like Adam will feature quite prominently, and both Gillian and Sinclair also appear in this episode.

Danny being a brat? No. Way! :lol: That's going to piss Mac off. Is Adam's job still on the line?

I will refrain from asking about the turkey baster. :lol:

And yet, I will share anyway. :lol: Basically, it would explain how Lindsay got pregnant without Danny ever having to "go there" again. :lol: It's an Ebil Soap Opera tool--the wicked woman drugs the guy, gets his magic juice :lol: and makes a baby though low rent artificial insemination. :lol:

I'm going to guess this was Danny shortly after Lindsay told him she was spawning.:lol:

Danny not looking happy. Is he trying to chew his face off? :lol: That's not gonna help, Danno. Sorry.

I'm really wondering how weird this episode is going to be. Danny and Lindsay haven't seemed like a couple at all this season--they've barely interacted. This baby really is going to seem to come out of left field to anyone who watches the show but doesn't frequent message boards. :lol:

Sunset Beach. :D Does that mean we have hope Danny and Flack will get trapped in a cave together and finally consummate their long-simmering passion? :lol: Or that Flack's evil twin brother will show up in NY? Oh, Sunset Beach, how I miss you!

Perhaps Danny will wake up and discover that it was all a dream... :lol:

Danny being a brat? No. Way! :lol: That's going to piss Mac off. Is Adam's job still on the line?

Yes, I'm not sure if Mac was aware that Danny had called in sick. I'm sure he will be pissed off. It made me think of 'All in the Family', with Danny not showing up at work... That comment is in no way to imply that Rikki might turn up in this episode, it just made me think of that.

Not sure about Adam's job, but he's obviously still at work, and he also seems to be helping out with more field work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back