CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Found this interview with Gary on the Hollywood reporter site

Minor spoilers for tonights ep

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/video/index.jsp?bclid=1443772357;&bctid=1917577881
Oo, nice :D Does anybody know who is the dead woman at the beginning of the video?

Thanks for the link, Fruitbat. :) andunesilme, the clip shown at the beginning is from Sex, Lies and Silicone (episode 5.04), the dead woman is the victim in that episode, I think her name was Ann Steele.

Thanks for the link, Fruitbat. :) andunesilme, the clip shown at the beginning is from Sex, Lies and Silicone (episode 5.04), the dead woman is the victim in that episode, I think her name was Ann Steele.

from tvguide's mega buzz:

Flack and Det. Angell shared an intriguing kiss on CSI: NY last week. Any news on whether this relationship is new, or if it will continue? — Laura W.
MATT: That smooch so came out of nowhere, right? There's a clip of it here, and I love Jennifer's slightly giddy afterglow. I poked around to see where said lip-lock might take us, and all exec producer Pam Veasey would say is: "Flirting and kissing is always fun!" Well, yeah. Who knew a procedural producer could be so cheeky?

Nice to see TV Guide felt the same way many of us did. And yeah, Angell's little "yeeeeaaah" smile was really cute! Hey, can anyone blame her? Flack is ridiculously hot. :D I wonder if there will be more to come soon, especially with that great Flack vs. IAB episode coming up.

Nice to see that Gary gets grossed out by some of the stuff on the show, can we get a super Mac gag reflex in an episode please!?! That would be fun. =)

As for Flack and Angel, um yea, play it up, to serious too fast is a no go for me, monica/chandler, not ross/rachel. idk fun, comedy, gore. =)

Happy 100 tonight!

from tvguide's mega buzz:

Flack and Det. Angell shared an intriguing kiss on CSI: NY last week. Any news on whether this relationship is new, or if it will continue? — Laura W.
MATT: That smooch so came out of nowhere, right? There's a clip of it here, and I love Jennifer's slightly giddy afterglow. I poked around to see where said lip-lock might take us, and all exec producer Pam Veasey would say is: "Flirting and kissing is always fun!" Well, yeah. Who knew a procedural producer could be so cheeky?

Nice to see TV Guide felt the same way many of us did. And yeah, Angell's little "yeeeeaaah" smile was really cute! Hey, can anyone blame her? Flack is ridiculously hot. :D I wonder if there will be more to come soon, especially with that great Flack vs. IAB episode coming up.

:D I'm reacting like a little kid that got Christmas a day early. How ridiculous is it that I freaked out when I realized Matt answered my question? ("Laura W." is my online fake-name. I asked that question.) I'm such a kid. XD

Anyway- on topic! Veasey's answer is very mean. It's so "I will not tell you ANYTHING! HA!". I am wondering the same thing about the Flack storyline, Top. However, it's partially uneasy wondering, because I'm worried that if Angell is in the storyline at all we'll get the same reaction that happened when Danny and Lindsay never had a storyline that had nothing to do with the other. I'm not comparing the two ships by any means, I'm just worried that F/A will be immediately put under the "bad" spotlight the further this relationship goes. It happens on all of the CSIs- eventually, the fans just get tired of the repetition.

*pause* Does that make any sense?

Lindsay: I'm .....
Danny: I'm scared.

Hahaha!!! That makes sense. :lol: Poor Danny.

Lindsay: I'm pregnant.
Danny: THERE ARE 10 OTHER DANNY MESSERS IN NEW YORK, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT'S ME!

:lol: I kid, I kid. (And yeah, I know that doesn't make sense - I was just amused. :p)

Lindsay: I'm pregnant.
Danny: THERE ARE 10 OTHER DANNY MESSERS IN NEW YORK, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT'S ME!

:lol: I kid, I kid. (And yeah, I know that doesn't make sense - I was just amused. :p)

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

OMG, that would be so hilarious. :guffaw:

Should have told him, Adam!

Does anyone know which eppies have Julia Ormond in them? Where do I go to find the upcoming spoilers for the shows coming up?

Does anyone know which eppies have Julia Ormond in them?

We won't necessarily know until the press releases for the episodes come out. She is mentioned in the spoilers for episodes 5.14 and 5.15, I'm not sure if she'll be in any others before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back