CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

btw, will the play-offs between nypd and the fire dept be shown in an upcoming episode? just remembered after watching turbulence again haha.

I don't think I've seen anything in the spoilers to suggest that it will be shown in any future episodes. Sorry.

As for a break of a week between episodes. I think we've actually had quite a good run of episodes so far. I'm thinking that 5.10 will probably be the last new episode of the year, we'll most likely have to watch at least a couple of repeats and wait until some time in January for the one after.

nothing wrong with repeats, but at least they come during the holidays, i can honestly say my weeks revolve around CSI: NY, its a good turning point in the week,

and what's with all the guest stars again? i feel like we are going to that cray place that was end of season 2 most of season 3 again. not that i mind, at least we are getting some decent actors right, none of this crap Joey Tribiani (character not actor, i love Matt LeBlanc) type actor that i felt we were getting last season. ie the luge girl.

p.s. i freaking love SPIKE for all the repeats they play! seriously on at 10am!

nothing wrong with repeats, but at least they come during the holidays, i can honestly say my weeks revolve around CSI: NY, its a good turning point in the week,

and what's with all the guest stars again? i feel like we are going to that cray place that was end of season 2 most of season 3 again. not that i mind, at least we are getting some decent actors right, none of this crap Joey Tribiani (character not actor, i love Matt LeBlanc) type actor that i felt we were getting last season. ie the luge girl.

p.s. i freaking love SPIKE for all the repeats they play! seriously on at 10am!

I'm totally with you!! I get a huge dose of Spike after work too. They play two miami epis, and then two ny's here in wisconsin! I love it. And then of course there is dvr to fill in the other periods of blank air. :drool:

I'm also another Spike chicka!!! It's because of that channel that I was able to catch up to the show, until I had one of my moments and went and bought all the seasons!!!

I just want to say, after reading the thread "Just the Facts" for the spoilers, I am really hoping that there not looking for another character to play Nelly's part! I love Nelly always have..just (crosses fingers) I hate when tv shows do that! It's like if they switched one of the main characters and said "oh this is Don and Danny" :)confused:) why are the female now? You know they'd do it to!!!

I just want to say, after reading the thread "Just the Facts" for the spoilers, I am really hoping that there not looking for another character to play Nelly's part! I love Nelly always have..just (crosses fingers) I hate when tv shows do that! It's like if they switched one of the main characters and said "oh this is Don and Danny" :)confused:) why are the female now? You know they'd do it to!!!
Don and Danny as women? Eh, one could be, but both? :wtf: How do you determine who becomes a woman?

I think it's the woman who usually has the power in the relationship, right?! If so, then that's how we decide who becomes a woman!:guffaw: :evil: :devil:

I gotta check out the "Facts" thread. I musta missed something about Nelly. DOH! They gotta keep him! I love him! He and Flack just play off each other so well! :thumbsup:

^Danny's already the woman when it comes to Flack. Is there seriously anyone else Flack would chase around Manhattan the way he did Danny in "All in the Family"? :lol: Danny has Flack wrapped around his little finger.

I hope they don't recast Nelly's role as well. Nelly is too perfect in that part! He's going to be in Wednesday's ep--looking forward to seeing him and Flack interact again.

:lol: Yeah, it's definitely a little annoying when they switch actors. Although the thought of a female Danny and Flack is definitely quite amusing to me...

I don't know, I was surprised by Nelly, he's great in the role. I kinda hope that my information is incorrect, but if not, I'm wondering why they wouldn't just scrap the character rather than recast it? If they need a similar role then start afresh with a new character, I thought it was a fun role and interesting dynamic between him and Flack, but it was hardly essential? That's my thoughts on it. :lol:

i watch Spike for CSI:NY too!!! my roommates think i'm off my rocker but they secretly sit there and watch it with me too, they usually start asking me questions about the characters and their stories. right now the channel isn't working up here at school!!! it's bothering me i need my daily NY fiz in b/t new eps and it's not on!!! eh it's ok last time i watched they were in the middle of season 4.

that would suck if they recast Nelly. i liked his bit when he was in the one ep, he seemed to fit perfectlly.

GTuruturu i agree with you i'd like to see more eps like "Inside Man" and "Hush" (Hush is the best ep love it), they were good and real and not as unbelievable.

I'm wondering why they wouldn't just scrap the character rather than recast it?

Because that would be too much continuity (I think I spelled that right... hard to tell when I'm sick lol) for TPTB. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm another person who watches Spike for CSI, and that's it. :)

I'm interested to see what's going to happen in this week's episode... let's hope the stunt casting doesn't backfire! :lol:

i watch Spike for CSI:NY too!!! my roommates think i'm off my rocker but they secretly sit there and watch it with me too, they usually start asking me questions about the characters and their stories. right now the channel isn't working up here at school!!! it's bothering me i need my daily NY fiz in b/t new eps and it's not on!!! eh it's ok last time i watched they were in the middle of season 4.

If anyone would like, I found a website that plays all the CSI:NY episodes for free. It's how I entertained myself while on break. :)

I'm another Spike watcher :) For both CSIs. ALthough I wanna know why they got two while A and E got Miami. Why not have them all on one channel? It's wierd that someone did say they aired Miami...I've only ever seen it on A and E. I'm actually still annoyed as heck at Spike for taking Highlander off; I used to watch Spike only for it.

ROFL @ 'Marine death glare' Like his face at the end of COTP this morning.

I agree with the thoughts on Stella...she knows Mac will yell at her if she tells him about breaking the rules.

lol now I want them to do an episode with Don and Danny undercover as women...*giggle*

If anyone would like, I found a website that plays all the CSI:NY episodes for free. It's how I entertained myself while on break. :)

Unless it's legal (ie, CBS.com), let's steer clear of discussing websites that show episodes of the show. And much as it's great that the episodes play on Spike, it's kind of OT for this thread. Let's keep discussion here for spoilers of the show. Thanks. :)

:lol: Yeah, it's definitely a little annoying when they switch actors. Although the thought of a female Danny and Flack is definitely quite amusing to me...

I don't care one way or another about Nelly, honestly, but... most weekly shows don't recast a character, especially a simple recurring character. A few have, but only for major roles. I just don't see the sense in recasting a recurring role such as Nelly's role. It's just pointless to me.

The idea of Danny and Flack being replaced by women... uh... Cagney and Lacey? :lol:

lol now I want them to do an episode with Don and Danny undercover as women...*giggle*

:lol: The new Buffy and Hildegard? (Bossom Buddies) :lol:

from tvguide's mega buzz:

Flack and Det. Angell shared an intriguing kiss on CSI: NY last week. Any news on whether this relationship is new, or if it will continue? — Laura W.
MATT: That smooch so came out of nowhere, right? There's a clip of it here, and I love Jennifer's slightly giddy afterglow. I poked around to see where said lip-lock might take us, and all exec producer Pam Veasey would say is: "Flirting and kissing is always fun!" Well, yeah. Who knew a procedural producer could be so cheeky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back