Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Okay I have to admit, I'm a fan of those two being together. If I had to pick a shipper on this show, this would be the one I'd write about. They'd look so good together...so just wanted you all to know there is another shipper ;) for them!

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Flack and Stella as anime characters? Now that I would like to see. Although, I'm not a big anime fan. But still...I'd like to see them dressed up as such. :p Oh well...

You can say that again!! :lol: I love Paul Newman as Brick. Loved that movie so much. I remember when I was in high school, I'd stay up late just so I could watch it on TNT/TCM.

Welcome to the Flack/Stella thread CCA! Although our favorite ship is kind of offbeat, we do love it to bits. I hope you have fun going through and posting on this thread. Is that an F/S story I hear you're interested in writing? Anyway, Flack and Stella are just amazing together. They have such great chemistry together. Plus, they work so seamlessly together. They play off of each other extremely well. It doesn't hurt that they're both gorgeous people. :devil:

cein, thanks for the heads up. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

4. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Welcome to our thread CCA! We are glad someone else appreciates the hotness that is Fiesta. And Cein, thanks for the story, I look forward to reading more of it.

I really cannot think of any more costume ideas. I like the idea of the rock star and roadie. I can't say that I know anything about anime so as to understand what bloody was talking about, lol, so I will take your word for it that it would be interesting.

5. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Thanks! For the kind welcome into the shipper thread! I always seem to like the couple that truly never gets together but a girl can dream!

I'd love to write a story for the two of them if I could think of something. So if anybody has any ideas I'm more then welcome to them hahah

I agree about them playing well off one another so well. I half the time forget their acting, and that is great chemistry to have with another fellow actor. I love her and I love him so it's probably why I want them together, most of the time I get annoyed by the female cast but she's awesome.

Thank you for the welcome as well. I love the name for the shipper group it's so cool and cute!

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Same here, well most of the time anyway. I don't know but it's always the underdog ship I seem to get attracted to. :lol: But I don't like any ship going canon especially if the show's a procedural since it takes away from the crime or science. It's better left to our own shippy imaginations IMO. :lol:

Then you've come to the right place. ;) I always bounce off fic ideas with Heather aka feathergirl926 but she's been pretty busy lately. She gives me the most inspired ideas. :D

Haha, I think I have an idea of which female cast member you don't like. Does her name begin with the letter L? Same here BTW. :lol:

Anyway, it's such a shame that we didn't get any Flack/Stella moments in the last episode. Here is a screen cap from The Cost Of Living. Sorry it's kinda dark...

[​IMG]

Flack: "Stel...Mac can see what you're doing!!"
    Stella: "Shit! I forgot Mac has eyes in the back of his head!!"

I couldn't think of anything more clever so sue me! :lol:

7. CCA

CCA Police Officer

:lol:

Yeah I hear you on that! Most of the time I'm not the adverage girl, I usually always hate lovey dovy scenes they always make me roll my eyes or me going "YEAH SURE, LIKE HE'D DO THAT!' lol I think your right about leaving to the imagination, we can think up stuff so much better than what they sometimes show on tv!

That is always good to hear!

Not sure what your talking about, I love that character (puts halo over head) crap devil horns are holding up the halo :devil:

hehehe I think that's cute does look like there having a moment and Mac is off in his own little world there!!!

I did come up with an idea for a story and already written a chapter out, when I get into my groove it just comes out lol

The summery sucks so far, till I can come up with something better but its along the lines of

Flack and Stella go to question a perp, when all hell breaks loose.

:shifty:

8. feathergirl926

Ugh sorry I fell off the radar again. School is mega-tough this semester.

Mandy, aww, thanks. I am glad I give you ideas. Hopefully I can continue that, and I hope I can eventually work on some of my own fics, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Blasted school.

So have ya'll seen the latest ep? Dead Inside?

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh man, I've fallen off the radar as well!! :lol: My sked has been quite hectic lately.

Same here! Haha, lovey dovey scenes make me cringe most of the time! :lol: If it's really good and well-acted and I like the actors, sure why not but definitely it can generate some good eye-rolling from me. :lol: Yeah, some things are better left to the viewers' imagination. :p

Hahaha, you've just made laugh like a loon! :guffaw:

Come to think of it, Mac does look like he's in a world of his own and Flack and Stella are flirting over his head! :lol:

Sounds interesting! Can't wait to check out that first chapter.

Well, December's almost here and the semester will be over soon, so I'm sure you'll be able to tough it out Heather. ;)

Yeah, I love how we play "sounding board" with each other. :lol: Haha, blasted school? You just made me laugh! :guffaw: Some days, I do miss school not because of the work load but because of vacation time/school breaks. :lol: I hope you get enough time off to finally write some fics.

Yeah. I love all the scenes Flack had with Sam. They really are awesome. I love me some Flack family drama and I'm glad TPTB have obliged on that score but man, that last scene with the F/A lip lock was so totally random and so out of context that I was so disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I like Angell. But that was just so out of the blue. Oh well...I'd rather not have ships go canon since this show is a procedural not a blasted soap opera.

The only thing lacking from Dead Inside was a Flack/Stella scene. We didn't get any.

On another note, Angell and Lindsay have met Sam already, I wonder when Stella gets to meet Flack's baby sister.

10. feathergirl926

You are so right Mandy, that ep was definitely missing a Fiesta scene. And I agree that the kiss was really random. I guess they have been leading up to it for a while but I wasn't impressed. I would be interested to see how Stella reacts to Sam. I had read somewhere that Sam's appearance would affect Stella in some way but I am not sure how... so we shall have to see.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Same here, I wasn't impressed either. Sure, I don't mind a little bit of flirting here and there as long as it's harmless. But in this case, it was out of context.

Yeah, I read that too. Can't wait to find out how that will play out.

Anyway, do you think Flack will ever confide in Stella about what's happening with Sam? Would he pour his heart out to Stella or would Stella be the one trying to pry information out of Flack? Meaning, would Stella be able to read Flack to know that something's bothering him. Did I make sense? :lol:

12. feathergirl926

I would like to think that one way or another Flack would talk to Stella about what's going on, that Stella is the one he confides in, not Angell. I have nothing against Angell but I don't see her as the "pour your heart out to her" type of girl. SO yeah, I would like to think that Flack will talk to Stella about what's going. And then she can talk to him about what's going on with the calls and stuff.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I was actually thinking the same thing. I'd like to think Flack will tell Stella what's been happening to Sam. Stella's someone he can definitely trust with his family problem. I'm sure she'll be there for him like he was there for her when she went through that Frankie fiasco.

Anyway, here are some screen caps from My Name Is Mac Taylor:

[​IMG]

Flack: "Whaaat?!? You want to do it now? Here?"
    Stella: "You know how adventurous I am!!"

[​IMG]

Flack and Stella get ready to rumble... :lol:

[​IMG]

Our favorite gun-toting couple look sooo hot in Kevlar! :devil:

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Glad I'm not the only girl! LOL Sometimes I think something is wrong with me when I'm one of the girls going "oh give me a break like that crap would happen!" while everybody else is going "awwww" lol

Glad I got a laugh out of you ;)

Mac always looks half the time like he's confused like at any moment he's going to say "I got nothing, what you expect me to say something masterful no I got nothing big surprise!"

As for the story I got it done, well a chapter lol and hopefully you all like it. It does have Flack and Stella so yeaaaa

I LOVED the pictures Mandy..to bad there another cop there, they could rip those vests off one another ;)

Here is the story hope you like :) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4673243/1/Bad_Day

P.S. I can't remember how to link it so you can just click on the name title...d'oh :(

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Haha, most of the time I'd go, 'Yeah, right! Whatever!' and then I roll my eyes! :p

Now that you've mentioned it, he does look confused most of the time... Mac is in his own little bubble. :p

Read and reviewed it already...Damn, what a cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D

I know!! Maybe they can make it a threesome! :lol: :devil: Kidding! :lol: Nah, Flack would want to have Stella solo. :devil: