Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm one can hope right?
i watched the trailer for the new season in hopes he would be in it, unfortunately i didn't see him. but none the less it looks like it might be pretty awesome.
i can wait to see what his character is going to be like.

It was announced today that 24 would kick off Season 7 on 11th January 2009 with a double bill and then another double bill on the following night of the 12th:eek::eek:

Luckly 24 along with Prison Break, Lost and Heroes are aired in the UK within a week of the North American airing (usually on a Sunday night) so we don't have to wait an age (like we do with CSI's) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think 24:Redemption is on over here the following night from you guys in a couple of weeks time :cool:

oh yeah, it will be nice to have daily discussions in here again. its seriously been way too long since hes been on tv. i'm excited i can't wait until january.
and thanks for sharing the pics!

I'm thrilled that it's on Sunday nights. That's about the only day that I have nothing to do, so I'll be able to relax on Sunday nights with a screen full of my favorite actor! I'm so excited to see him on the small screen again <3

I'm thrilled that it's on Sunday nights. That's about the only day that I have nothing to do, so I'll be able to relax on Sunday nights with a screen full of my favorite actor! I'm so excited to see him on the small screen again <3
OMG!!! Its on Sunday nights!! :scream: I really didn't know that but that is great news!! :) I never have anything to do sunday nights! So its perfect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back