The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum, adamandeva - you're in good company with all the other Adam fans around here. :p

Also, your English is just fine, so don't worry. :)

Well, I've finally decided to pop in over here after posting in the Miami forums for a long time. Admittedly, I was in the general CSI section one time ranting about how much I hated CSINY, but then I started watching more regularly and....I think I'm in love.

It's great because now I watch all three CSI's. But as a newcomer to the New York world, I did have a few questions. I didn't see any "I have a question" threads, so I figured I'd post in here.

What exactly is Sheldon's role on the show? Sometimes he's working as a CSI and other times he's working as an ME. What's up?

This is a spoiler question, so feel free to PM me the answer :thumbsup: Is there any chance of a Stella/Mac relationship or have the producers already shot it down?

Thanks, everyone! Maybe I'll start posting in the other threads. ;)

Welcome MaddyAnn, and nice to hear/read you fellin love with CSI:NY :)

Sheldon was a ME in season 1, and if I recall it right, he wanted to be in the field and since season 2 he's a 'real' CSI like the others.

ETA: Welcome to the forum adamandeva!

HELLLLOOOO welcome MaddyAnn, and adamandeva to our fandom!!!!

Anyhow hope you like it here and to anybody else who has come in that I haven't send welcome, WELCOME!

Welcome MaddyAnn, and nice to hear/read you fellin love with CSI:NY :)

Sheldon was a ME in season 1, and if I recall it right, he wanted to be in the field and since season 2 he's a 'real' CSI like the others.

ETA: Welcome to the forum adamandeva!
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum, MaddyAnn. :) I'm glad to see you've come over the dark side - mwuahahahaha! :p

Yeah, Sheldon was the coroner in season 1, and at the end of the season, he filed an application to move into the field. He's been a CSI ever since, but he has been known to step back into his coroner shoes when the case requires it. ;)

As for Mac and Stella - I'm not really talking spoilers, but I'll use a box anyway:

There's been no indication that they'll be anything more than coworkers and very good friends, at least not for the time being.

There's also this, from an interview Melina did with CSI Files in December of 2007:

CSI Files: Really? Do you think there are sparks between Stella and anyone in the cast?
Kanakaredes: I don't know! We'll see. I don't think--maybe in season nine or ten--that it could ever go [there] between Stella and Mac (Gary Sinise). I think there's a brother/sister thing, and that they're tight and there for each other. I don't know if it would ever be something romantic.
CSI Files: Do you think Stella has romantic feelings for Mac, or that she does look at him like a brother?
Kanakaredes: I think she looks at him like a brother. She's really the only one that can tell him off when he needs to be told off, and there's just a really great camaraderie between the two of them. I think it's something that neither would jeopardize.

Welcome montana_messer, FlackFan01, adamandeva and MaddyAnn! :D Great to have you all here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back