Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

I like this thread name :thumbsup:

When he asked her "Are you ok" he can't don't ask this because he worry about her. She said she don't want talk about this and he change theme. I agree, he don't push and she was alone with all this stuff*sigh* again :(

And i love scene where they processing car and he said "I processing it myself,don't worry Calleigh we get him" or something like that. :)

I just me or she teasing him a little bit (her tone) when they found glass and go find out what car it was. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for doing your duty carwash cutie :) Lots of scenes for Ryan, and the return of his lighter s3/4 character- very good thing. I like the idea of him being scared in the crane. Its like in Curse of the Coffin- he doesnt want to seem weak to Calleigh. I bet she teases him later about it :devil:

They definitely have a sweet, caring relationship. I said a while back that they needed to work on the foundations of their relationship, and it seems like they are. Carwash is far from dead :) I agree with your theory on 'if you had to hear about it' I think Cal is so close to Ryan, that if she had a problem she wanted to get out in the open, he is the one she would turn to. They have that kind of bond. I just dont see that kind of relationship between Cal and Eric.

I just saw the epi last night, where Cal cut the glass with the diamond in her earring. I like the title. Does your diamond discussion involve Eric as cubic Zirconia? :rolleyes:

Orla-- I know there was an interview with Jon, where Emily interrupted and he said something like 'she is even more beautiful in real life' It should be on this sites archives.

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*shakes head* Just when I thought I shook the nickname... to set the record straight, Hestia came up with it and it stuck. I was just over analyzing the scene in Psych class today and the idea came to me. I went back to find it and I posted it here in case you guys haven't read it.

So now that that's out of the way, does anyone have any other ideas for the new thread title? I know that Dutchie came up with Give Me a Chance, but so far, we've got nothing else...

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

^ People are still comparing Eric to Cubic Zirconia? Nice! [​IMG] (high fives all around!) At least I left some kind of mark here even if I haven't watched CSI Miami episodes in a long time. (And boy am I kicking myself since apparently I missed cute flirty Ryan who was afraid of heights. But I'm glad I missed some lady slapping Calleigh or I would've gotten pissed off.) Maybe I'll try and find the clips online and try to watch next week's episode so I can join in some decent discussion.

I still like Dutchie's suggestion but that's the only one I really know. Maybe someone can make a list and we can do some kind of vote? :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

A little bit of over analysis on the diamond theory- but it works for me!

I am going to have to look up some clips of the last epi- I really want to see it now. On the review of the epi, the author had written that Cal seems to trust Eric more than Ryan, because she wouldn't talk to Ryan about what happened, but kind of did alittle with Eric. Suggesting that Cal and Eric share a greater bond.
    I havent seen it, did she confide in Eric? I like the idea posted on here earlier more, that she just didnt want to talk about it, but if she did she would have gone straight to Ryan. Maybe just carwash optimism, but hey.

I cant think of any thread titles- Im useless at that kind of thing, Im afraid.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

*pops in* hey carwashers!!

I thought it was sweet of Ryan to ask Calleigh how she was, & I didn't at all take her saying she didn't want to talk about it as her not trusting him. She didn't talk to Eric about it either, all she said was that she wasn't alright.
    What more could she have said anyway?!?!!
    I also didn't agree with seeing that Ryan is seperated from the team & that that scene was proof. Not in my eyes. If he was so "seperated" then he wouldn't even have bothered to ask Cal if she was ok. He knows to express his concern in a way that doesn't make her feel invaded - he leaves it alone when he knows he needs too. Personally, I think that's what makes him such a good friend to her.

Calleigh has a nice bond with her entire team, & her & Ryan definitly shared a lot of scenes back in the day that built up a nice friendship between them. I enjoyed the scene, & I applaude the writers for making it show that Calleigh has everyone's support, including Ryan's.

Anyway, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth. happy shipping :p

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It wasn't exactly confiding... he asked if she was okay and she said no and that was pretty much it. She didn't elaborate on it with him or Ryan, but who knows she might talk with Ryan when she's ready. *crosses fingers*

Okay, so far we've got...

Give Me a Chance
    The Diamond Bond
    'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

By the way, that last on was from Rush, where she and Ryan were in the locker room and she told him that she secretly reads celebrity news... she didn't tell this to anyone else and I think he's still the only one who knows. Anyways, we just have those three, but we need more. Any ideas?

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks :) I have watched some clips of the epi now, and I agree Mjszud- I think it came across that Calleigh just didn't want to talk about it. Ryan asked her in such a sweet way, if she had wanted to talk about it, she would have. (Im glad that she didn't tell Eric either :))
    I also agree that there is no proof of Ryan being 'separated' from the team. He was working with them all perfectly fine, and he was all concerned for Calleigh. If thats not team work...

Karu- I just saw Rush the other day. I love that locker room scene. Especially where he gives her a little tap on the bum with the magazine as they are leaving:devil:

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I love this momen too :luvlove:

I don't know how you named last six thread, so my variants:

Big day coming up - from Collision, it was so cute when that guy think that Ryan and Calleigh want married :) Like a thread name it maybe a day when we saw reall CaRWash scene or maybe a kiss :) Just thought :rolleyes:

I know what you wanted - from Recoil, no comment :lol: they know each other very good :thumbsup:

So, what was the last six thread name?

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yes, it would be good to know the other thread names.

I haven't seen last nights epi, but I understand it had a scene where Ryan and Eric play a prank on Tara. Ryan apologises with flowers and Cal says something to Eric, trying to get him to apologise, along the lines of 'women like flowers.'
    I reckon she is wishing that Ryan would buy her some flowers some time! Or maybe he has bought her some before. That would be sweet :)

She obviously approved of his apology, and has seen that Eric is not quite as thoughtful :rolleyes:

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

**pops in**

Oh yeah I watched the episode and I must say that it's pretty clear how Calleigh enjoyed the fact Ryan apologised with flowers while she was a little bit 'disappointed' Eric hadn't done anything.
    It looks like she knows Ryan is a very toughtful/tender/sweet person & whenever it's about girl he's one of the cutest people ever :adore:
    I think it was just adorable.

I also loved that when she was talking with Tara she remembered the prank she pulled on Ryan even if she didn't admit she has made it:lol:.
    She just told that when Ryan came his first autopsy was on with a person without his head.
    Obviously it was the one of 3x08 - "Speed Kill" her joke:devil:.
    It was one of the best episodes ever & let's say it was also the best joke ever :guffaw:.
    I think it's a good thing she mentioned it, at least, I hope so;).
    Calleigh & Ryan are such sweet people :adore:

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Florry- I agree, Cal and Ryan are both very sweet, thoughtful people. Kindred spirits.
    I like the epi where H is getting married, and Ryan asks Cal to put his name on the card, and she already has. Very sweet (love that carwash moment!) But it goes to show they are on the same wave-length. Calleigh would have been disappointed that Eric just doesnt think the same way as her and Ryan. Further proof, if any is needed!, that she should get with Ryan and not Eric.

I love Speed Kills, that autopsy scene is very funny. I suppose she wasn't in on it completely. It was mainly Eric, but she didn't stop him. Im glad they mentioned that, continuity isn't generally Miami's stong point.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's exactly what I loved in this scene.
    They showed how Calleigh & Ryan are at the same level of tenderness & sweetness while other people do not know this concept very well.

:guffaw:At first I thought she wasn't completely on it but I rewatched the scene lots of times (I can't get overe this scene) & Ryan told Alexx was ready with the body.
    C:you go!!!
    R: to the autopsy
    E: yeah to the autopsy, what you scared???
    R: no not at all, thanks guys
    C: have fun :devil::guffaw:

& when Ryan was scared Eric went on with the joke.
    When Ryan left Eric asked her "it's a head trauma, right???" & she just laughed :lol:
    Here you can watch that scene Ryan's first autopsy
    She definetly organized it & then Eric went on with it:guffaw:
    That's exactly why I'm glad she mentioned it, although omitting the author:lol:

14. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hehehe, I love that scene. I think you're right, Florry, it was definitely Calleigh who orchestrated it. I giggled to myself when she mentioned it in last night's episode.

Random thought: how good was it to see Ryan and Eric actually getting on in this episode? Not that I'm expecting them to be best friends anytime soon, but it was nice to see that there was no longer that trace of animosity that there usually was.

I was so happy with the whole Ryan apologising with flowers idea. :D For one, when I saw the summary-thing for the episode I thought 'I swear, if they make Ryan the bad guy again...' but he wasn't! He apologised. With flowers.

I also loved the fact that it was Calleigh who told Eric about the 'apologising with flowers' thing. They could have easily made it anyone else, but it made me so happy when she said 'I happen to know that Ryan sent flowers'. Ryan tells her things, see? Or, if he was too embarassed, then it would have been Tara who told her, which begs the question: why were they talking about Ryan in the first place?
    It's a win-win situation, people.

Oooooh! Just thought... since we're thinking of new thread titles, how about:

Because She Likes Flowers

Or something along those lines. My brain has been fried by an English essay so that's probably not the best way of using that quote: feel free to have a fiddle around with it if you feel there's a better arrangment of words.

EDIT: Or, Because He Apologises With Flowers

I have no idea why there's a 'because' on the beginning of both of those, by the way. It just sounded better.

15. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

I am still wondering if in the preview for gone baby gone it's ryan and calliegh they show kissing or not.And I know if it is calleigh it wouldn't be eric cause the person actually had hair like ryans.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.