You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

you know you watch too much CSI : NY when

you can have an episode playing and you don´t have to see just listen to it and you know was is going on :p

2. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

hahaha... I caught myself doing that :D

crazy...huuuh?:lol:

3. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

When I go to NY this weekend, I am on "Eddie Alert" and my friend is on "Carmine Alert".

We're also going to see how many places we can find that they've been to on the show and how many scenes we can reenact before my mom catches on to us doing it. ;) She won't find it funny.

4. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

dopebabygirl: it's unbelievable!! And, my hubby has no idea that I find it amusing (nor would he know why! LOL!)

SpeedyMeg: that's too funny! I would think it's awesome, and I would LOVE to join you on this adventure! Re-enacting scenes would be so much fun!

5. athens

athens Coroner

I saw a car two days ago and it's model was Fiesta.And I was thinking oooh,Fiesta.As in Don/Stella!

6. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when:

You use your mom as an excuse to have CSI:NY in your PC to watch and re-watch episodes.

You write a blog entitled: Things Don Flack Make Me Want to Be and you pronounce to the world you want to be his pen, badge, vest, gun, Mac, Danny, Angell, and..HIS FUGLY TIES!

You use Flack's witty lines when the situation seems appropriate

You watch an episode to not fall asleep while doing your 16-page Taxonomy of Higher Plants homework

You think that one week is too long to watch the newest episode!

7. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

i was working on a construction site close to a airport and i was thinking i hope not that there is going to happen the same as there happen to aiden and flack s vic in tri- borough ;)

8. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^^^That would have been terrible! And yet very funny...

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when I did get away with making quite a few references, even when I wasn't meaning too.

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when I went to New York and one of the three things I bought was a CSI:NY t-shirt (the other 2 were keychains) :). That was one of the highlights of my trip.

9. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

You know you watch too much CSI NY when you see a manequin doll and think of Flack and Lindsay!

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

...watch CSI:NY no matter in what lanuage and even if you don't understand a word. :lol:

11. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

I know what you mean, I was in German with my Dad at some friends of us.
    And at the evening I was looking true a TV guide magazine, and I was like OMG CSI is on, but I didn`t think about that is was dubbed.
    And I just; Nooooo:eek: it`s in German, so I ended up with watching the whole episode anyway....

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when.....

You in since class and your teacher want to write the answer on a chemical something and you pull a Danny and Write N(e)r(d):devil:

Not smart. you just end up with a pissed of teacher and a lot more homework that you really didn`t need:scream:

12. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when....

you want to read the book mac and stella talk about in america dreamers

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm on a library mailing list, although I think it's more actual librarians than library staff...one of the posters' sigs says he works at some NY library (but not NYC) and his name is Daniel Messer ROFL! I'm too shy to ask if anyone ever comments though.

14. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

You know you're addicted to CSI: NY when you start planning your life in New York. You decide to become a homicide detective or a forensics scientist and you are now learning a lot of stuff about the NYPD, fingerprints and sodium hypochlorite.

15. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I work for a chemicial distributor. Got a tour of our operations facility. When we started at the lab, we were told about how the chemists use the Gas Chromatograph and Mass Spectrometer. My first thought was CSI:NY. The tour guide (our VP of operations in North America) referred to CSI as he explained what the chemists are doing when they run these tests. He said "it's just like they do on those CSI shows". LOL!