You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

When you don't wanna go to the gym because a re-run you've seen a thousand times is on and you wont be back in time to watch it :)

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

When, upon relaying the news that David Caruso's stalker is in Mexico, my best friend goes "Hey Megan that was really smart of you to tell them you were hiding in another country, they'll never catch you there." ;)

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:guffaw: I love it!

4. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

OH MAN I HAVENT LAUGHED SO HARD IN A LONG TIME I DO 6 OUT OF TEN THINGS LISTED OH MAN I AM OBSESSED BUT THANKS FOR THE LAUGH THIS WAS TO GOOD!!!!!!!!!

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Every time Delko comes on TV, I tell my daughter that she has to be nice to her new daddy. (she doesn't think its too funny)

That was way too funny!

6. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

Yesterday I saw a Hummer the same color as Horatio, and if I had my camera I would have taken a picture:D

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you see a Hummer the same color and do have a picture of it. I also have one of me standing beside a Hummer, it's like the greatest picture ever. :)

8. togo_girl21

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when you look around to see if there are any guys that look exactly like Horatio and Ryan.

9. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

you know you watch to o much csi miami when you stay home form school and call off work because there is a csi miami marathon on.

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

You know you watch too much, when you have to see at least 5 minutes of an episode a day, or you get withdrawal symptoms!

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

You know you watch way too much CSI: Miami when you find yourself getting mad everytime you see Dr. Price's name mentioned anywhere near Delko's.

When your daughter asks to stay at her dad because its Friday and there is a mini-marathon on A & E.

12. togo_girl21

You know you watch too much of CSI Miami when you notice yourself getting angry everytime you see Stetler in the picture(what a creep he is).

13. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when you start referring to the Sunglasses of Justice as a seperate entity from Horatio....

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when you have a hard time separating character from actress/actor.

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when you have nicknames for the entire cast (ie: Emily Proctor is "Em" and Horatio is "H" or "David" or just plain "Caruso").

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when you can predict the first words out of H's mouth when arriving at a crime scene (usually it's the drawn out "Eric")

14. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when......
    -you can be in another room and know that Miami is on even without seeing it
    -you can name and summarize an episode after seeing a 30 second clip of the episode
    -your friends just roll their eyes and ignore you the second you say 'Miami'
    -everything reminds you of something you saw on an episode of CSI:Miami
    -you suffer from 'Delko withdrawal' if you don't get to see him everyday
    -you would rather be online looking at Miami stuff even though you should be sleeping, studying or doing something other than looking at Miami stuff

These are all so true for me. I've run from the living room to the kitchen because I hear about 0.5 second of sound and I know that Miami is on TV. Sometimes I don't even have to watch an episode to know which one it is. My mom has started talking about an episode and I can name and summarize the episode before she's even done telling me about it.

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when...

Instead of packing for your trip out of town for Thanksgiving you are busy registering on the Talk:CSI forum so you can talk and ask questions.:rolleyes:

IN the words of Ace Ventura: "Obsess much?" :)