You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

When one of your managers tells you he saw a CSI mug and almost ordered it for you....

Ha...and yes it did happen. He probably doesn't know I watch the show too much, but he does know I'm majoring in Forensic Science...ha...

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hee. I'm still trying to convince my family to take a trip to Miami with me so I can do that very thing. :p They'll probably think I'm a freak but whatever. At least I'm normal on TalkCSI. :lol:

Aw, that's kind of sweet. :)

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when all you have to do is say 'Miami' in any given conversation and everyone knows it's 'CSI' that you're talking about. (happens every Monday when I say "Miami soon!")

3. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when you hum the song 'We won't get Fooled Again' in your sleep.

4. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You walk out to the parking lot after school and there is a black Subaru Tribeca out front and you think....Hmmm Ryan's picking up Billy kind of late.

5. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

My parents own a car repair business, and a Hummer came in to get new tires put on it one day. It belonged to a car dealership, so there wasn't any hurry to get it back, so I wouldn't let them give it back until I had the chance to come and touch it. :)
    My mom even took a picture of me standing beside of it. :lol:

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You should photo shop the csi logo on the side.
    :p

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Your teacher says "The Powers That Be" and you automatically think, "TPTB....grrrr...."
    -This happened today. I tried not to giggle.

8. merlin222

merlin222 Victim

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you run away from the lessons so you can watch season 5 reruns. You have to think of something nice to tell your teacher about it, of course, like "I have to go to the dentist's" or something like that. I tried it several times and it always worked!
    P.S. This only applies to A students. If you're not one, I doubt your teacher will believe you. :D

9. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^^ I'd try that, but I'm a bad liar. ;)

I should :lol:

You know you watch too much Miami when the theme song starts playing since the new episode came on and the rest of your family yells "Not that again!" :p

10. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when you run to your room and LISTEN to it on your cd player when your dad kicks you off the TV.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

While sorting clothes to do the laundry,you look at your socks and think,"epithelials".

12. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

When every time you see a blond on TV you think Calleigh!

13. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

That as soon as you walk into work tonight, you will work like a mad demon possessed so you can finish early and get home so you will not miss a single moment!! ;)

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

When you're trying to tell someone about the CIA but every time you try to say it, you say CSI instead. Twice.

That happened this morning. I wanted to smack myself.

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

When my roommates boyfriend who is visiting relatives in Texas says that my "man" is at the mall there and I tell her to tell him to kidnap him for me. LOL :guffaw:

When you want someone to buy you a box of truffles like Eric did for Calleigh. :adore: