Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
(Courtesy of Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, November 10, 2008
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#707) "Cheating Death"

'Cheating Death' promo - Courtesy of Hcrazy.

A MAN IS FOUND HANDCUFFED AND STABBED IN HIS HOTEL ROOM, WHILE A PRANK AT THE LAB CAUSES A RIFT IN THE CSI TEAM AND THREATENS THEIR INVESTIGATION, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, NOV. 10

Lucy Lawless ("Xena Warrior Princess") Guest Stars

"Cheating Death" - A man is found handcuffed and stabbed in his hotel room, while a prank at the lab causes a rift in the CSI team and threatens their investigation, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:
Valera: Boti Bliss
Jane Bartlett: Samantha Quan

GUEST CAST:
Steve Howell: Andrew Walker
Christina Dodd: Wendy Glenn
Dan Becks: James MacDonald
Audrey Yates: Lucy Lawless
Mario Vega: Shalim Ortiz
Lisa Radley: Vanessa Branch
Martha: Jenna Gavigan
Andrew: Charlie Bodin
Hotel Manager: Marco DeSilvas
Golfer: Greg Hain

WRITTEN BY: Krystal Houghton

DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill
RATING: To Be Announced

I can't wait to see that prank. I'm not sure what to think about that rift, but I guess it's gonna be nothing. The case looks interesting, too. No mobs, gangs, extraterrestrials attacking Miami and Horatio... It has potential!

^^LOL

I wonder what the prank is...I wonder if someone at the lab planted one that went awry or if it was someone on the outside.

Like....if it's a mean prank or a funny one gone wrong.

Don't you remember Eric's supposed to prank Tara, by putting something in her locker? I sure do, I want to see how it goes wrong, but al least we'll get a laugh out of it.:)

I can just see Tara with a drill putting screws/bolts into the locker or a welding tool and welding his locker shut. :lol:

:guffaw:me to!! i cant wait to see what the prank is!! and yes this eppie does have potential Marija_Magdalena i agree, im so excited to see it!!!:lol:

I was thinking it would be funny if Ryan is involved in the prank but Tara just blamed Eric that will be interesting!!:lol:

If it's something that threatens the investigation, then it could be a funny prank that went bad. Maybe it's related to the title - someone "plays dead" and winds up dead, which brings up all sorts of issues among the CSI team?

If it's an internal prank gone bad, I sure hope Stetler doesn't get his face in it. Is he still wanting a chance to put the whole team on report, like he was in earlier seasons?

If it's something that threatens the investigation, then it could be a funny prank that went bad. Maybe it's related to the title - someone "plays dead" and winds up dead, which brings up all sorts of issues among the CSI team?

If it's an internal prank gone bad, I sure hope Stetler doesn't get his face in it. Is he still wanting a chance to put the whole team on report, like he was in earlier seasons?

We don't know since he hasn't shown up yet this season. What episode are you on there in the Phillipines? Have you seen the 6th season?

I think the prank in the upcoming episode should be pretty darn funny. It sounds like the team is going to find out more about their new ME's personality. I'm still waiting for this new ME to grow on me. She hasn't yet. Maybe that will start changing with this new episode. *shrug*

Back