Episode 7x07 - 'Cheating Death' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 7, 2008.

1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

She still has to grow on me to, im not a big fan of her yet but maybe this new eppie will change my mind :rolleyes:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I have to say that so far I enjoy Tara in this show, though it's a little bit too soon to judge her.

As for the prank IDK, I think this prank could create some sort of tension among the team & then they won't be able to focus on the case in the proper way.
    I don't think it hast something to do just with Tara, I think it has something to do with everyone.
    But, I have to say, that I would have preferred to see this prank without any tension among the team.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

For some reason (maybe cause these things are always blown out of proportion) I don't think there will be that much, if any, tension during the prank.
    Plus I'd rather see them laugh it off anyway, but with this show, lord only knows who will get thier panties in a wad over it.

Didn't Horatio already pull that little prank himself already. :vulcan:

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Exactly, I don't think we'll see that much of tensions;)

Oh gosh it's been ages since we've see the team laughing & having fun.
    Now they all look like zombies.
    Come on it's Miami it's time to have fun:lol:
    **patting on the shoulder of each team member**

Oh yeah just a little prank pulled by H:alienblush:

Let's wait & see what they wrote for this fantastic prank ruining the team atmosphere of the lab ....well if you consider it a tem:rolleyes:.

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh, he's a funny man that H.

But ya, we don't see enough "team" among the...well, "team." Lately it just seems like they're robots walking around processing evidence. I really hope this prank is written well and shows us a more human side of the team. *crosses fingers*

6. starshadow

starshadow Dead on Arrival

We're on the tail end of the 6th season - the one where Khandi Alexander left the show. :p :( I choked up at the ending of that episode, let me tell you. I think we're on the second to the last episode of season six.

I agree with you, I'm waiting for the character to grow on me (writers, are you picking up on the vibe, please?), she's only been in a few episodes, right? And not much of her in them, either. :)

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hey guys some promos I found

CTV Promo Really bad quality but it's got some scenes which the CBS one doesn't have.

Extended Promo Not really much difference but a bit here and there.

:)

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks! To bad we can't see anything about that prank in the promo. I'm so curious about it, even though I know that I will probably be disappointed.

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

My favourtie part:

Woman:Call me anything you like
    Horatio:How about killer?

That was funny!

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Awww that was very nice of you :angel:
    Thank you so much :D

Just wanted to say "Go Tara!!!! Go Tara!! You're the best". Though, I have to say it was finally time to see this kind of spirit between Delko & Ryan:lol:.
    WOW love angry Tara, I didn't think it was possibile to see her like this:lol:

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Oh....M.....G....

hahahaha
    Calleigh's probably gonna be REALLY mad at Eric for doing that, but it was really funny.
    Tara's just like me, can't take a joke. But I guess in their line if work, you can't just mess with a body.

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks both of you for putting them up!!

Wow...Tara's a tightwad....if someone that hot played a trick on me but wasn't being mean...lol...I'd be a little more lighthearted.

I get that she was pissed about the body being tampered with, but the looks on the boys' faces was priceless!!! I like how they did the little flashback with music like they do the other transitiony things. XD TPTB probably finally heard our cries for more smiley time. :)

I would probably be pissed too though. Eric looked like a 6 year old that just broke their mom's vase.

I love how Ryan doesn't get in trouble. Well he might, she might lash out on him later.

LOL I hope we get more of this

15. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

LOL!! I knew I had a feeling that Ryan is going to be involved in it!:guffaw: