Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Guess who showed up on CSI: LV tonight? Flack's old gf Devon from You Only Die Once. I knew I recognized her then they showed a pic of her making out with some guy and I was like oh yeah, that's definitely her! :lol:
    I really enjoyed the swing scene and the precint scene. I see Flack and....[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Flackette

Flackette Victim

Mandy9578 and CSI Stokes Girl: You ladies are the best!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: These pics are heavenly. :adore::adore::adore:

I have to watch "Enough" again this weekend. Last night I watched a re-run of the episode where Flack and Danny played pool. Who knew pool could be that sexy. :luvlove:

3. purevintage

purevintage Hit and Run

Spike Tv right?
    They play NY all the time. I love it!

4. Flackette

Flackette Victim

Yeah! Thank heavens for Spike! I am hoping they do a Remembrance Day CSI: NY marathon. Also, CBS shows a re-run on Saturday night (around 11:30) as well. They've been showing the earlier stuff....I'm talking 'black leather jacket' episodes. :lol:

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

This week's CBS rerun on Saturday is Like Water For Murder. It's actually from last season. Spike does run a lot of reruns of CSI: NY. I'm not a big fan of season one but I watch them from time-to-time. I own seasons 2 & 3.

6. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

My guess would be that Flack was on his way to go talk to Danny, saw his coat and picked it up so that they could save time by not having to wait for Danny to go back and get it himself. He's nice like that sometimes ;)

I love that Spike TV is showing NY now too. I woke up this morning, turned on my televison, and there was Flack's gorgeous face on the screen. I was happy. :lol:

And thanks for all of the lovely screencraps!

7. purevintage

purevintage Hit and Run

Are they supposed to be doing a marathon? Ooooh I would love that! Yeah, I know about CBS. It's like, 'CSI: NY Weekends', or something like that. CTV (if you're Canadian) shows it on Friday and Sunday nights as well. It's on every night of the week!

8. Flackette

Flackette Victim

Purevintage: I am in lovely, warm soon to be freezing cold Toronto. I didn't realise CTV did one on Friday nights too.

CBS and CTV is showing "Admissions" in primetime Saturday night. If you watch that you'll see Flack's desk isn't where it was when Danny brought in Reggie. Man, that desk thing is still driving me nuts.

9. purevintage

purevintage Hit and Run

Haha.
    But yeah, it's on tonight at midnight on CTV!

I thought tomorrow they're playing Like Water for Murder. At least that's what my cable box's guide says. I don't know, it could be wrong. Sometimes it is...

10. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Yes he is. I just thought that was amusing and required comment. ^_^ He's such a sweety. That's why we love him. That and the fact that he is DAMN sexy.

11. purevintage

purevintage Hit and Run

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
  12. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Nice picture purevintage , I've actually never seen that one before.
    He looks so cute, and his tie isn't even too ugly either which is kind of a shocker.
    I've got the love in my tummy too! :devil:

oh, ok. I get it now. I'm not so good with getting jokes. Now I feel really dumb...:shifty:

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Should have like a contest to see if we can find the ugliest tie pic...though he could be wearing one of those cheesy ties that light up and I'd still think it's hot on him LOL

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:guffaw: I could totally see Flack doing something like that! Say at an office Christmas party! :lol:

15. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Oh he would do it.
    They'd be like "Look! Santa is coming because I can see Rudolph's nose blinking in the distance! Oh, wait...that's just Flack's new tie." :lol:
    But I'd rather have Flack than Santa any day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.