Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

I was actually wondering that, too.....but yeah, I agree, he was focused on something else...

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Just $150? I thought that PureJoy tapes would be worth more than that. *eyes tape suspiciously* Hmm, that looks like one of the PureJoy behind the scenes tapes that went missing... I forget who was taping them, but I think it's the one where... well, I can't say what 'cause the moderators will censor me heavily.

3. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Hehe love it! Hopefully someone will send every PureJoy shipper a copy via e-mail... one can hope *looks eager*

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Hey, hey, hey, I was just trying to be generous and give everybody a shot at it.:lol: This one could easily start in the $1,000's. Umm, yeah, about it going missing...well, I really couldn't help myself...*blushes*...and if it makes you feel any better, I was going to make copies.:D Remember? It was hard work getting that camera in that position.:lol: Though, I do think the end results came out quite well.:devil:

5. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I think if tapes like that really did exist and were consequently up for grabs, I would personally spear a fundraiser to raise money to buy them. And I *know* you would all be there with me. =)

6. CSIL3Willows

Definitely!!!!

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

CSIL3Willows - please add more content to your posts. Shipper Central rules state that you need to post 3 lines of good on topic posting. Thanks so much!!

8. Criminologist86

*timidly steps out* Um, guys? *laughs* Um....so I have a very underdeveloped rant to throw out there...if ya'll don't wanna listen, don't feel bad...I just wanted to rant in a place where people get it...*ahem*

So, I think the biggest reason I'm a Grillows shipper (more so than GSR) is becuase of the complete opposite personalities of Cath & Gil. For one thing, Cath is like, my ideal woman; strong, independent, self sufficient, not afraid to trust someone but can just as easily kick 'em to the curb, beautiful, insanely intelligent and enjoys a good time...Gil, on the other hand, is emotionally unavailable (unlike Cath), a scientific thinker, calm, philosophical, trusting but with hold backs...The point being, I just think in this case, the opposites attract thing works...I think Cath has the 'street smarts' and Gil has the 'rest of it'...

Thanks for listening! :)

xoxo

Ambie

9. CSIL3Willows

I agree Ambie, so you don't have to worry bout going somewhere else to find people who 'get' you lol. They totally balance each other out. She make up for where he's deficient and vice versa.
    I think Sara's too like minded to make a really good match for Grissom. Plus the fact that Cath and Griss have known each for, like, *forever* helps too IMO.

Sorry CSI Kat. I'll bear that in mind for the future

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

P.S. Just as I finished posting this 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl' came on my media player... It's like it *knew* I was discussing PureJoy lol.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Of course, we'd all be right there. We could all pitch in and make sure we got every tape and then go somewhere and enjoy our winnings.:lol:
    What you said is so true...this is one of the things I love about them. They are opposite, but at the same time, they're alike in certain aspects. As CSIL3Willows said, they balance each other out. It's like they each have a piece to the puzzle and when you put all the pieces together, no matter how different they look, everything is complete and fits and you end up with the big picture.

11. CSIL3Willows

And with GSR, it's like you're forcing the wrong pieces, and trying to make them fit into places you know they won't go. But no matter how hard you try, in the end you just have to admit that there's no way you're ever going to come out with a complete puzzle. You just have to find another one with the right pieces

Not that I'm having a go at GSR fans...

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

12. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

CSIL3Willows and Ambie...

Those are the exact kind of things we talk about here. I think I've been with this forum for about 2 or 3 years now and you have no idea how many of us agree with you. That is one of the key bases for our ship: the fact that they complete each other, for lack of better words. I read in an interview somewhere saying that Lady Heather served as the foil to the Scientist (yet they were so meticulous and scientific about their own fields) and I thought...helloooo Catherine? That's why they created the character in the first place. She's the politically savvy to his politically tone-deaf, she's the social to his hermetically-sealed-condo-life. We have all these little details that the writers and the producers chose to share with us...I'm just not sure why they came up with these things if they are just going to ignore it. =S I'm not sure what they are thinking, that's all. :p

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Just want to caution everyone about discussing other ships in here. There seems to be some new posters in this thread. I am going to post the rules. When you get a chance - can you read them! Thanks so much!!!

There is also the great ship debate thread....you may be interested in that.

14. Criminologist86

Ya'll put it BRILLIANTLY: forcing puzzle pieces to fit vs. them fitting on their own. PERFECT summary of what our entire ship is about! Well done!

Plus, I mean, come on, Cath is HAWT :) Don't get me wrong, Gil is *GOOORGEOUS* but I think a somewhat quiet, timid man needs an obnoxious (sometimes ;p) sexy woman at his side...I think Sara is too similar to him...anyways, thanks for backin' me up!

15. CSIL3Willows

I'll back you up as far as PureJoy is concerned any time Ambie! It's great to finally find people who think exactly the same things as me!
    And you're right, Cath is just a little bundle of hotness waiting for Grissom to 'take his head out of the microscope'!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.