Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Oh gosh, that TV Guide interview, the ET kisses and Marg's prison interview = :adore: :adore: :adore: I can totally imagine Marg and Billy marching up to TPTB's offices and demanding more scenes together. :lol: Gosh that would be so cute. :adore: Who knows, maybe TPTB listened and gave them even more than they bargained for... It would be so nice if he left with Gil having more than a friendship Cath... even if we didn't get to see it, it would be so darn cute... I'd be happy with one kiss now and a few occasonal guest appearences when Gil and Cath are dating... :adore: *Goes back to my day dream.*

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I'm holding out for the sex scene Billy & Marg are voting for ;P
    *woo hooo*
    After all, Billy said "It's been brewing for me this whole time" I'd pay to even see them smooch on camera (like, as Gil & Cath), even more to make out....And I'm sure their friendship will continue...how can it not? Marg gets Billy's jokes! That's priceless!

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I love when he says she gets his jokes and he's said that on more than one occasion....I think that's the kind of scene we're all holding out on, Ambie! I just look at them and can't help but say, 'just do it already!':scream:...come on, admit it, some of you have done the same thing.:lol: You know they want to so bad, it's not even funny. I just wish, that in a heat of the moment, they'd just let their emotions come out and go for it. I'd settle for one time, just one time, them letting go and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, so be it, at least they could say they tried....oh, who am I kidding? It'd work...no if's, and's, but's about it.;)

You know, Steph, us not actually seeing them in a relationship, if it actually happened, wouldn't be all that bad cause we get to use our imaginations.:devil: But, then again, if it was left up to those two, you know we'd see it.:lol:

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, now I'd love for it to be left up to the imagination... Gosh I'll take a Gil/Cath relationship anyway I can get it. :lol: :lol: :lol: But gosh, like you say, if it was left up to Billy and Marg... :adore: That would be totally awesome, they'd have some great ideas for Gil and Cath. :devil:

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Amb, welcome to the thread... hope to see you here more often.

Me too... think TPTB will listen to Billy and Marg? *pokes TPTB* Come on, it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings. Right guys? Besides, it gives them an excuse to kiss again... they need to make up for the lack of ET kiss after all!

6. Criminologist86

*taps TPTB too* Dooo it...you know you want to.....ya know ya do.

I'm all about the Cath/Gil sex scene....some candlelight, quiet music...ahhh....I love it.

7. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I have a strong feeling that the ET kiss will come eventually. I think ET will go behind-the-scenes of Grissom's last episode and hopefully when they are filming the scene with Gil & Cath. I think that's probably the most ideal time when we'll get our kiss and I think we will. From what I saw with the TV Guide Interview, I think Billy will want to push for that. =P

i would pay very very good money to see some PPV type stuff. =)

8. Criminologist86

Oh Gravey you said it perfectly; I'm with you all the way!

I could totally see Billy arranging for cameras (maybe even Season 9 DVD extras!) to be there...absolutely genius...Their relationship is just so open (like, honestly, I've seen him smile in more photos with Marg/Cath than with his wife) that I think it's impossible for the PureJoy romance to keep up.

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree with the whole ET being behind the scenes for his last episode. Of course, they can't reveal too much about the episode so Billy and Marg would have to fill in the time. I'm sure they could come up with something.;) If I was Marg, I would cling to him and not let him out of my sight. Hey, if we can't get a Gil and Cath goodbye kiss, the least we could get is a Billy and Marg kiss. I could handle that.:D

10. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I'd love to see them finally get together in Gris's last eppi. I think I'll prob throw something and scream at my computer if we don't at least get a kiss, although I'll be happy as long as Sara isn't in the ep, then I'd prob break my desk hehe.
    CSIL3Willows
    -x-

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*crosses fingers* I like the way Billy thinks... maybe he and Marg oughta bring in a camera and just do it! Can you image what would happen if word got out about that? *whips out tape* Selling to the highest bidder, this one of a kind footage of a PureJoy kiss! Let's start the bidding at $50. Any other offers? Going... going...

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh, what I'd give to get my hands on those snapshots! We need to send someone hiding behind the scenes...I volunteer! I can handle the consequences of getting caught cause it'd be more than worth it.:lol: Seriously, can you not see Marg going around with a camera his last day trying to capture every moment? How cute would that be?:adore:

*whips out another tape* Looking at this tape, I think we could start the bidding at $150. Bet you know what's on this one.:devil:

13. Criminologist86

Start bidding at $150? I'll put up $400 ;p Conditions apply, of course...I get some action ;p

14. LadyB

LadyB Victim

Congrats on the new thread. I too would enjoy another kiss - be it on ET or on the actual show. Of course, the latter would be preferred, but another ET kiss would certainly make me a happy camper.

I was just wondering how you all interpret Gil's "moment" with Catherine last week. Is he losing his hearing again or what's the deal?

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think he was just zoned out, focused on something else. I wondered about that too at first. I hope they don't have him lose his hearing again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.