Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Wow, I just went to the Why Lindsay Must Go thread which was a BIG mistake. I can't believe so many people hate her performance as Lindsay. I think she is wonderful and if you want to see that Anna Belknap can act, just watch the last episode of Medical Investigation, she almost had me in tears!

Anyhoo, I'm back here where she is appreciated. I hope that TPTB give her more scenes.

Edited to apologize for a comment that might have been mean. I never meant to say something mean about people, I was just saying that some comments I read were upsetting to me.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  2. puteri

puteri Victim

Me too AliJG, sometimes i feel that,they went too far...I mean i do have a character that i hate...but being like that.. don't think so. i do hope TPTB just ignore it..

Belknap is a wonderful actress, i like watching her on CSI NY...i watched M.I a few years back..n she's great..i cant wait for her big storyline to come out. I guess rite now, we'll just have to wait, sit back and relax..and enjoy, every storyline and other characters.

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Here's some beautiful pictures of Anna from November 1st when the cast and crew celebrated the 100th episode. She looks so great pregnant too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Wow, she is pretty far along huh. I wonder what month she is in. Thanks for the pics CSI_Spooky_Girl, where did you get them?

Hello puteri, I agree, she was great in MI. I can't wait to see more of her on CSI: NY.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'd say she's about 6-7 months pregnant, maybe more. She looks great though and seems to have only gained the big belly. I was like that with my daughter, with my son I was big everywhere, lol! The pics are from Wireimage, I subscribe so I get the pics without the watermark on 'em.

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Yeah, i noticed that it only looks like she gained in the belly. Lucky, my sister just had a son and I don't think she was that lucky.

So if she's 6-7 months then she'll have the baby in what...January or February?? I wonder what that translates to TV time.

I don't know if this needs to be in spoiler tags because even though we know Anna's pregnant, I don't know if the fact that Lindsay is going to be pregnant needs to be kept as a spoiler.

7. lentus

lentus Victim

I like her too. Good actress, fun. And it is very beautiful with her big belly.
    Anxious to see Lindsay and Danny in the big day. :thumbsup:​

8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hello lentus, it's good to see some new names around here! She does look good pregnant. I swear last time you saw it more in her face but not this time. Her hairstyle is growing on me, I really liked her hair in Season 3 but I like this seasons too.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, the pics are so cute! She is such a pretty pregnant woman. I'd also say she's around 6 or 7 months pregnant. And I agree, AliJG. Actually I was always a fan of her long and curly hair. But I'm really starting to love her short and straight hair!

Hey, welcome, lentus! :)

I'm also curious for the timeline. How far along will Lindsay be in 5x09, when Danny will find out about the baby? And when will the baby be born? I'm getting more and more excited!

10. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

She does look utterly fantastic. Also really lucky in the sense that it is all contained to her belly, nothing is showing on her. Slim arms, slim face. Is there any look this girl can't work, even dumpster diving on the show she looks cute! :lol:

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

It's amazing how great she looks like! It's true, she only has a baby bump. Apart from that no one would guess she's pregnant. She's still so slim. And so pretty. She looks so great when she's pregnant! And she looks so happy. Sweet!

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, please remember that other people have as much of a right to their opinions as you have to yours. No one in the WLMG calls people something insulting like "silly" for thinking Anna is a good actress, so it's not appropriate for you to call them "nasty" for thinking she's not.

As for Medical Investigation, I've only seen a few episodes, but she was pretty good in that. Seeing stuff like that makes me wonder why she isn't better in CSI: NY. She was much better in MI, and that wasn't that long ago.

The pics from the party are cute--I really like her red top. She certainly seems far along.

They're filming episode 11 or 12 right now, so it really makes me curious as to how her pregnancy is going to progress on the show.

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Kristine, you are my hero right now! Amazing! Once again Anna is looking gorgeous ;) Sure is going to be fun trying to see if Anna looks pregnant on the show when she hardly looks like it except for the stomach :lol:

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Wow, she looks gorgeous, appart from her bump, you would not know she was pregnant, she's still so petite. :adore: I agree, she looks to be about 6 months along... :adore: At the hundreth ep party, she looked barely pregnant, her bump's grown pretty quickly since then. :D Pregnancy agrees with her, she looks all together stunning. :D Thanks for the pics Kristine. :D

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're both very welcome! Anna is such a great actress and she looks absolutely beautiful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.